Hungary appreciation thread

>protected europes borders against ottomans for hundreds of years
>protect them to this day
>nicest people
>great girls
>delicious wine
>water baths
Post the many different great things about Magyarország!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiRU2lHaRq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Šubić_Zrinski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miklós_Zrínyi
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3cdCnRepk
youtu.be/wWy1RltNJW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I apreciate how they manage to live and carry on without their ancient lands

Yea, i heard they joined germany in ww2 just because they wanted their old borders back, united nations fucked them over twice.

Daily reminder that Serbia and the rest of the Balkans fell quickly to get fucked by their ottoman masters, Hungary stopped the Ottomans for ONE HUNDRED YEARS.

Really makes you think that the Serbian kebab remover meme is just a meme born out of compensation huh?

>Post the many different great things about Magyarország
They're not G*rmanic

Their great to play as in ck2 , nomad is op

Someone needs to fix that cross.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiRU2lHaRq4

I'm gonna be frank here and express my opinion.

Trianon was not only justified, it was also necessary. "Hungary" was too big and included too many non-Hungarian speakers.
They should consider themselves lucky they got to keep what they had.

I really like Budapest

it was actually pointingwards up but someone fell it down so it bended :C

egeszege paprika palinka atok igen, praise tengri and the mighty seed of turul
cheers

upwards*

So when do we clone him?

.t angry mongol

langyar magyar ko je barat etc etc

if you unironically believe trianon wasn’t just you are retarded

Magyarized Slavs.

but i wouldn't mind having border with hungarians and romanians again [spoiler]through ukraine[/spoiler]

also its not fair that austria got land from hungary, that part was pure divide and conquer

>be Galician scum
>call yourself a Kangdom
>help barbarians pillage the continent
Scum back then, scum forever.

>Leszek II The Black
Poles confirmed as non white

Mmmmh

It's from his hair color

>Poles are so white that being black haired is noteworthy

Poles confirmed as Aryans

If you unironically believe Slovaks aren't perpetually butthurt for an eternity because they're inferior to their Hungarian masters in every single way (b-but we have 2% higher GDP - yeah also no history, barely anything that passes for a culture of your own you fuckers) all Slovaks have are shit Panslavic memes and appropriated things from other nations.

>all Slovaks have are shit Panslavic memes
Elaborate on this?

And you seem more butthurt desu.

It was my way of highlighting that Slovaks have no achievements of their own

*upvotes*

maybe if you repeat this bs for long enough it will become true
stay butthurt laszlo

Southern Slovakia is majority Hungarian, that probably should not have been ceded

But northern slovakia is it's own thing, Keeping all of slovakia in the Kingdom of Hungary basically would have led to another Erdely-like situation, where an ethnic group in majority lands don't have self-determination. That said South Slovakia and Szasz/Szekely lands probably should have remained, and the fact that territory was ceded to Austria was pretty retarded. Vovojdina area is debatable, but usually Serb minorities are too much trouble for their own good.

The main issue regarding Transylvania is that it should not have been ceded, but the ethnic demographic shifts that have occured basically means that by now it's too Romanian to be Hungarian, and vice versa. The best case at this point would probably be a seperate state, which would benefit the Romanian economy and allow a unique area to govern itself. However, the borders of Europe are too established for any major changes like that, especially among EU members.

Feel free to correct me, I'm speaking as a first-generation Szekely immigrant, so I don't have that much firsthand experience other than trips home.

I disagree. With the exception of Austrians, Slovenes and Croatians, we're surrounded by subhumans. Hungarian kings should've evicted the riff raff instead of trying to integrate them, then we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.

butthurt much :DD

your country is like a gigantic, long fart. It's invisible, but makes a really big deal about itself by announcing it's presence with a fanfare, also it stinks to high heavens, and everybody knows who created the mess

:DDDDD

why are you so butthurt my man?

You are despicable. The mere existence of your wretched nation is enough to boil the blood of any man with a shred of good sense

>protected europes borders against ottomans for hundreds of years
>protect them to this day

fucking lol

You fucking mongrel

Hilarious bozgor diaspora circl-ejerking thread

back to the steppes horsenigger

Unity is the answer, not division. One fist is stronger than five fingers.

The truth is that i love Hungary and it's people but hardcore nationalist won't ever stop with this hate that they are preaching against the wrong people.

Habsburg niggers were a mistake.

>two great Romanian statesmen
>Corvinus

He was 100% Hungarian you filthy troglodyte, he didn't even speak your orcish language. Kill yourself immediately.

fuck both hungary and romania
TRANSYLVANIA STRONK

Orban "spare no expense when building the fence" Viktor

this

what in fug is this

but 1 fist is less than 5 fingers,gipsy.

his father was a vlach from wallachia you retard
check the sources

un cacat mai mare n-am vazut

>szekely immigrant

Mentioning you're szekely would've been enough. We all know you have no land to immigrate from. Transilvania was and will always be Dacic land. It doesn't matter who lives there, romanians being the only dacic descendents, they have the right to claim their land.

Also, Hungary is a made-up country with clay taken from their neighbors.

>romanians being the only dacic descendents
>who are transylvanians
upvotes

ca eisenmarkter imi convine

he was the King of Hungary and treated Vlachs like cattle.

Ungaria e caca
pune-ma in screencap

>transilvanians

Presupui cumva ca sunt o natie aparte? Romanii de-alungul istoriei "recente" au fost tot timpul majoritari in acea zona.

cringed

is this your first day on Sup Forums?

hajde

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
always kek at this

>Presupui cumva ca sunt o natie aparte?
da

This thread went full Balkan

its shit and Orban is stupid

eu sunt saș

moama ce rumuni jegosi

how about you boot the mongols out of v4 and take us in

Yeah, I regret expressing my opinion, I didn't know Romanians would just make it a Romanian thread when the topic was Slovakia

cacatpostarea e o datorie

ce bine e sa fi in zona rosu-bizantinica

most of kings of hungary were not ethnically hungarian and what king ever gave a shit about peasents?

Legionarii nu mor. Drepți, nemișcați, neînvinși și nemuritori, privesc pururea biruitori la toate zvârcolirile urii neputincioase.

At least we had kings, unlike you

Hungary confirmed the last white nation, other surrounded cunts are just butthurt gypsies

whats the name of that hungarian song about nikola šubić zrinski?
it has one verse in croatian
and i cant find it
anyways hungarians are bros

lol

I think you might be talking about the Szigeti Veszedelem, which is a series of songs about the battle of Szigetvár

Anyways Croatians and Hungarians are almost genetically identical, with the only difference being the culture. Either way, Croatians are bros too

no no
i know that first word of the title is egy

>Be the subject of three different Roman empires

Can't make this shit up

The legionary spirit does not disappear after political and legal censorship. I believe in the legionary spirit because I believe in the destiny of the Romanian People

Do you know if Zrínyi/Zrinski wrote it himself? Or was it written about him? He was Croatian, so he probably write many verses in his mother tongue. I'll try to look for it, I always found Szigetvár interesting.

The Transylvanian spirit does not disappear after political and legal censorship. I believe in the Transylvanian spirit because I believe in the destiny of the Transylvanian People

no,no
not a poem but something like a rock song
and that's a different zrinyi you're talking about
im talking about the one that died at sziget

the slovak independent princiapltiy of nitra (its where the ethnogenesis started) did have at least one ruler
not a king but it’s something
and kings of hungary were our kings aswell because it was our state too

Transylvania is Romania.
Moldova is Romania.
Basarabia is Romania.
Bucovina is Romania.
Neither is one without the other.

No, that's Zrínyi Miklós, the one who died against Suleiman. It's just the Hungarian name because that's how I was taught about the battle, although it he was Croatian, so maybe I should switch. Anyways if it's a rock song that narrows it down

i guess the clip's gotten deleted since i cant find it in my liked videosthey're both nikola/miklos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Šubić_Zrinski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miklós_Zrínyi

No. You left Hungary, therefore anything which you might like to claim in hindsight are forfeit. They were not your kings, since you're not Hungarian anymore.

Alright, was it a rock musical that came out in 2009? It was called Szigetvár 1566, I can't listen to it now because I'm on the bus

no idea maybe
could be since i found it by listening to that musical

Transylvania is Transylvania.
If that weren't the case, then blatant revisionism like pic related would have been unnecessary

FOUND IT
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3cdCnRepk
i guess i was wrong first word was elkelne

>your opinion
nty
slovaks contributed for as long as hungarians to the state
and if you take in to consideration the numbers i don’t see how slovaks contributed any less than hungarians
forfeit?
wtf are you talking about
just because we went independent doesn’t just negate our history of being loyal and contributing to the multiethnic kingdom

our most competent elected king was Hungarian
based Bathory

Thanks! It sounds pretty cool. By the way the title means "We could use a Strong Good Leader"

yeah,and i remember when i first listened to it
i was like oh this sound pretty good and then the croatian part came and it toally suprised me i had even got teary eyes a bit..yeah gay but still

Nah, I get it. I felt the same way about
youtu.be/wWy1RltNJW4
which is about the advance towards the Don River. Shame it doesn't have captions though

We're fucked just the same as you are

that's like not even the same incadrare? How is incadrare in engleza bag pula

visited his grave this past weekend, Wawel was pretty nice