Hey Sup Forumsrothers I have a problem...

Hey Sup Forumsrothers I have a problem. Some stupid friends (man & woman) of my parents have come to stay here with us for a week. I hate them. How do I make them leave without getting punished for anything?

Kill them and your parents, meaning no punishment to worry about

You must be atleast 18 years old to post on Sup Forums.

And if you're over 18, move out you fucking leech.

You are old enough to be on your own, you are at the mercy of your parents to even letting your ungrateful ass to even stay within that home. And if they want their friends there, they have every right to.

So to answer your question: move out and let them enjoy life finally without you being a constant burden on them.

do your parents actively drive your friends away?
do you even have friends to invite over?
if not, maybe you should learn to make some friends and invite them over sometime.

He's right, OP

Walk around naked

I am actually 22, the fact is they are sleeping in my room on my kingsize bed and I have to sleep on the fucking sofa. I am currently looking for a job but it is pretty hard to find one.

No my parents like them that is why they are here. I don't have friends if I had I would leave the house for a good 2 hours per day. That is why I am here everyday.

next time don't agree to let them take over your room.

agreeing to it and then looking for a way to sabotage their stay is super passive aggressive.

All I hear are excuses.

You live under THEIR roof. You are their rent free more likely. You have no right to say what they can and cannot do. You probably didn't even pay for that bed.

"Wah, I have to sleep on a couch for a week" you poor poor thing. Truly the victim here.

Hey calm down, if you can't help me with my problem then shut up

is there truth in what he said?

Have you never slept outside? I mean, if millions of homeless bums can survive out side a house for decades than your piddly ass can do it for two fucking days. Jesus.

I am helping you, you just dont agree with my advice.

Not my fault you can't handle you're just being an ungrateful spoiled little bitch boy.

You want another bit of advice? Why not just sit down and talk to your parents about it? Like an adult? Ever think of that?

No I won't sleep outside.

No no no. Tried that once and papa said he was gonna turn off the internet. Don't wanna risk that haha

Ok, here's what you do:

>Start an argument with them. Something simple, like telling them that jet fuel can't melt steel beams or Hitler did nothing wrong.
>Try to win the argument like your life depended on it
>And here is when you profit. When it gets a bit too much to take, just tell them to checkem

This good turn ok. They are polish so the "Hitler did nothing wrong" argument will send them away. But I can't cause my family is already jewish :/

>papa

What're you a 12 year old girl?

I've been on reddit too much, I was looking for a fucking up vote button on that shit. GTFO of your parents house OP, ot at least try to be less of an ungrateful autismo cunt.

well shit, son, what are you doing stuck in your room all day long? shouldn't you be out running a corporation and squeezing shekels out of the goyim?

We are not rich. My mom is overweight because of the madication she has been taking all these heres. Medicall bills crippled our pockets. But we are going strong :)

well, sabotaging the stay of your parents friends won't do anything to keep "going strong" it will demoralize both your parents and their friends and overall weaken your family bonds.

you should communicate with them instead, or find your way out of the damn house to live on your own if you can. do you have mental illness or some other debilitating condition?

If I had a mental illness I could tell, I know this things

so what is keeping you at home all day long every day in the prime of your life and unable to function comfortably with your family?

Well, all my highschool friends moved out of town and when I called them to catchup ( first it was once a week then once every 2 weeks etc) they were busy or couldn't talk. So I stopped calling them and "poof" alone. At the same time my gf left me for another guy and they moved in together. 'Poof' alone again. I have come to beleive that there is something wrong with me bad not in a mental illness sort of thing, I think that I am tottaly unlikeable. Maybe people just hate me. Maybe every good gesture, everysmile or anything good that I do is misunderstood as hypocricy because nobady really likes me. I guess me being ugly as fuck kinda helps so.

here is a spidercat to promote goodwill.

aww thanks

ok. perhaps you are unlikeable. perhaps you have some extremely offensive habits that drives people away. if this is the case, wouldn't they be justified in abandoning you, just likeyou feel justified in sabotaging your parents friends visit?

Gtfo. You're ether a child or a basement dwelling 30 year old. If the latter is true, just stay in the basement.

OK this will be my last post then, if you're not going to engage in actual conversation about what's going on. I'm just trying to get an idea of what the situation is, and offer different perspective to you.

good luck with the rest of the week.