Sup Sup Forums?

Sup Sup Forums?
In a couple of hours I'll be meeting up with my fiance's 48 year old mother. We plan on fucking bareback, I know it's a bad idea but she's been sending me nudes and I can't resist those big floppy tits. Am I going to hell?

Also pic related, looks exactly like a younger version of her.

You gonna post the nudes or what?

Gross

Ya, post milf in question please!

How did this get to be your plan?
Why is she sending you nudes?

Please explain - but first: the nudes.

She's a successful real estate agent around her. Don't want you fags reverse Google searching the nudes and fucking me over.

This thread is going nowhere.

She was really flirty right off the bat. Never in front of her daughter so I figured something was up. Started making sexual comments and shit as jokes at first. Until one day we got on the topic of tits, asked me if I wanted to see hers. Of course I said yes jokingly thinking she wouldn't do it. She did, so now here we are.

Reverse Google searching the nudes? How do you think that will work? Are these nudes already out there with her name and workplace attached?

Just edit the images slightly to conceal her identity and remove any metadata then post.

Then post the pics but blur face if you don't wanna get in trouble then we wanna see what sh looks like but blur face if you're that scared man

What are you two planning on doing? Regular? Anal? Post pics, blur face. It's not hard, and the only way they would come up in a search is if they were ALREADY OUT THERE!

stupid thumbnail posting faggot

yuck

You're not going to hell, but you're going to ruin your fiance.

Kind of a shitty deal, dude. Just nail her bareback instead and picture the hambeast mother.

Or, just wait a few years. Girls ALWAYS turn into their mothers.

She's not 48

Crop face idiot

this op.. please

this.

Dubs.
You must do this Op

There's something about saggy breasts on plump milfs that makes me completely diamonds

OP dubs has spoken.
not sure OP is here

OP is a fucking liar and an idiot and has probably been sent to bed.