Who is your least favorite Youtuber?

Who is your least favorite Youtuber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aB11nel7Hlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats a broad question.

From who I've seen probably Onision.

Second this.

If we are talking film & TV related though, I would have to say moviebob.

I guess Fine Bros because reaction videos are cancer

My friend who started making cringe-worth songs for 14-year-old autists as and now has 35 000 subs. All he ever talks about it YouTubers and thinks he's a damn god.
I just want my friend back

...link?

i fucking hate cinemasins SO MUCH

>X person isnt naked in this scene
>HAHAHAHAHAHA GEDDDIT?????

Yea, let's raid him!

leafy

>watch movie with friends
>hope we can talk about and analyse the film and find some insight in our discussion
>mfw they just all shout out the cinema sins points at the appropriate moments during the movie

H3H3

Hard mode: who is your favorite?

AdamtheWoo

Leafy

My fucking god how did he catch on. His production value is non-existent and his videos are just rambling bullshit. How retarded does someone have to be that they watch one of his videos and go "wow that really accelerated the electrons in my neurons".

I have an irrational hatred for John and Hank Green. There punchable fucking nu-male faces just screams Reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aB11nel7Hlk

Sometimes his criticisms are on-point, but I thought everyone knew that the whole point was nitpicking for entertainment? I never took it as anything too serious.

hickok45

Someone on reddit estimated that he takes home around $90,000 PER FUCKING MONTH. I hate his videos, but I'd be pumping them out like a madman if I was in his position.

Any fast food reviewer and jack. I pity joey though, so he's excluded

>tfw my science teacher made us watch crash course

I always hated it because every time we did, some just had to point out that I look like Hank Green.

I'm sorry

In my line of work i get to meet a lot of YouTube-networks and they basically said that very few people have a clue how much people earn. About 70/80% of a YouTuber's revenue comes from sponsorship and working with brands for promotion. Ad-revenue is very very small due to how it works, but with his size 90k could be very possible. It's just impossible to know and could be A LOT less.

Casey Neistat