Columbine expert here ask me anything

columbine expert here ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBndu8QJOks
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld2YIjuKX5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did either have neglectful parents?

Why won't they release the basement tapes?

Jefferson County destroyed the tapes a few years ago.

What a great expert

Those fuckers :( the transcript wasn't enough for me

Dylan had very loving parents
and eric meh

they claim that they are stopping another massacre from being inspired but i call bs + they claim to have destroyed them also bs

Me neither. Blame the fangirls for annoying them too much, that's why they destroyed the tapes.

Why did they have such a shitty accuracy rating? They fired something like 988 bullets and killed 13 people.

im not sure if youre aware of the leak back in dec of 99 but if youre not there ya go its short and sweet

alot of the firing was just taunting and to make them feel superior

What do you think psychologically drives people to the point of mass murder?
I have my own thoughts and opinions, interested in hearing others.
Have a good one Sup Forumsoys.

well it was mostly injustice in the school the jocks who bullied them were not punished due to their talent in sport dylan wanted to kill himself and eric wanted to murder so they both got a little something from the massacre

In the blonde faggot's manifesto, he wrote about possessing a certain self-awareness. What did he mean by that?

They where really smart and they didnt like they way the jocks and normies wernt as aware of the world as them they were they also hated how society worked

how do you think could they have been more effective? how could they have killed more?

and how are you guys celebrating columbine this year?

Why did you do it? And why didn't you kill yourself like the other fucking retarded losers? Do you feel any shame that you also killed the ability for a man to wear a trenchcoat in public?

1.they were meant to kill 200+ people right off the bat with a propane bomb which failed they let alot of people live as cripples and shit and just in general for fear and they thought that alot more people were dead
2.havent decided yet :D maybe puff puff pass

having a few drinks and watching the documentary again i guess.

inb4 "celebrating with a redux motherfucker"

why did they choose 4/20?

did they know it was Hitlers Birthday?

that was a coincidence
it was meant to happen the day before but they didnt get the propane so it was postponed

>where

kys

>k

sorry don't know anything.

- did they store ammunition at the school?
- how much amo did they have in total?
- did they target the people they knew first?
- did they get the bullies?

no in their rooms they nearly got caught a couple of times and actually did with a pipe bomb

not sure over 1k tho

no every one was a target but they had a few people they loathed e.g rachel scott

they threatened and harrased one but didnt actually shoot

>the documentary
there are many, which one do you mean?

Yes, why is no one talking about the murder suicide at a school today? Is it because itS not a true school shooting?

op here I think he means zero hour the biggest and best not 100% accurate but still the best

zero hour, it's got that killer aspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBndu8QJOks

>the propane
not true. great expert we have here.
a friend of Eric bought ammo but Eric didnt get it until evening

It was the biggest one of its time it broke records (of course being beat in virginia tech) but I genuinely dont know there are some great lessons to come out of it,at columbine the best they could do is lock the doors and hide under tables which during an active massacre staying put is the worst thing to do

my nigga. too bad they destroyed the tapes, but on acolumbinesite there is some info on the contents and also the extended version of the library phone call, rare stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld2YIjuKX5o

>As it was, the plan was pushed back 24 hours because the local drug dealer who had promised to provide the boys with their ammunition did not come through on time.
and
>Eric asked Mark Manes to buy ammunition for him, though he - Harris - was old enough to purchase it himself. Mark bought 100 rounds from a local Kmart for $25 and gave it to Eric later that night. When Mark asked Eric if he was going to use the ammo to go target shooting that night Eric told him no; that he needed it for the next day.