Fluffy thread time

Fluffy thread time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSthVTxV8pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finally been looking for one all day

How would you breed fluffies?

Personally, I'd only keep the bestest and good babies, and euthanize the bad and poopie babies.

lets see what the poopehs have to say about that

I don't like hellgrmelins and don't follow the baby hierarchy headcanon, so I'd just euthanize any fluffies with bad colors and try to put well-colored parents together.

Kek

I don't like fluffy abuse, but I find fluffy speech and behavior very interesting.

Compare the size of the flowers with the foal, and then compare the foal with the mother.

Someone messed up the proportions. How do you fail so badly.

Very original. That's what pretty much all breeders do, except bad and poopie babbehs are sold as snake food.

kek'd

glad you found it funny, I did too

well, those could be just really tiny flowers. I mean what do you expect from a poopeh dummeh baby but tiny nutritionless flowers?

Is there some color/type of fluffies (other than alicorn, naturally) that you'd be willing to pay extra for?

fluffies seem pretty retarded, when the "poopie babbehs" grow up, they could initiate a genocide of the colored ones, plus dull colored fluffies camouflage much easier. It does seem fluffies do not value survival traits either since in reality alicorns are a strong subspecies of fluffies besides the jellenheim.

I'd love a teal blue fluffy to match Merlin. If only Merlin could work like Pinocchio and come to life.

I constantly draw these dolls and abuse them in certain ways, like a doll without an arm.
Should I start drawing fluffles and why should I?

What the fuck happened to the abuse and violence?

Fluffies seem to prefer bright colors, haughty personalities, and the most big mouthed babies over the more quiet, dull colored babies. So yeah, fluffies basically prefer the least fit for survival as their "bestest babeh"s

I would pay for a pony-colored fluffy.

yeah, you should. because they deserve it for being so stupid

That's fucking horrifying

Yes! Fluffies have much more lore behind them and flesh and blood inside them. Looks like you would definitely fit right in the fandom.

thank you, what sort of abuse would you do to Merlin?

Fluffies are a nigh perfect victim. All the worst qualities of small children, bad pets, invasive species, and affronts to god/nature combined. All with an existing audience. It's a wonderful way to practice your art skills and get it seen too.

Well it's not like they were designed/bred to survival in the wild. They're toys, meant to live in an artificial world. Kids like bright colors, so the foals that look the "funnest" will be the ones that sell first. Even though fluffies don't want to lose their "babbehs" I feel it makes sense for them to want bright colored foals over dull ones as bright colors are more "successful" for their "natural" environment.

I wouldn't say "deserving" has anything to do with this. World is an unjust place and they're helpless to resist.

When a fluffy asks why bad things happen to it, "Because fuck you" is all the explanation you need to give.

Or that. I'm used to justify everything I do. School was a horrible place...

"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

What would a smarty fluffy on XBOX Live be like?

>All the worst qualities of small children, bad pets, invasive species, and affronts to god/nature combined

Hellgremlins.

Grenade spammer

Here's my attempt of drawing one

I'd approach in a similar manner I'd try to breed any animal, focus on positive traits while minimizing or eliminating negative traits. For me this means personality would take priority. I don't care if a fluffy is the prettiest unicorn to ever exist, if it's got a shitty personality it ain't reproducing.

I'd also and raise the foals. Fluffies make terrible parents, and I'd want them to be as used to humans as possible for when I sell them.

pretty good, would like to see more

Puffy cheeks, looks like a smarty to me. Start with psychological, take away anything it loves bit by bit. Bad to worst food and smaller and smaller living space as time moves on until it's unable to move. Then ignore it for a while. Observe through hidden cameras. When it stops begging for attention I'll come and visit to tease it about what it's lost. Repeat for a few weeks. Then use it's insults as a bullshit reason to stop feeding it, force it to eat it's own shit out of desperation. If it lies (or I claim it's lied) start with minor physical pain, pinching and such. Then pillow it once that gets boring. Snip vocal cords and pull it's teeth, turn it into a litter-pal. Then get a fluffy that it would have felt superior over, like a brown alicorn and treat it very nicely, sketties and all. Meanwhile the litterpal eats shit and has to watch. Let it suffer as such until death by "natural" causes.

Good start. Definitely good linework, just missing the ears, tail and back legs. The eyes in particular are especially expressive in that one. Keep drawing!

Kek

listen too this anpn

What is the smartest fluffy ever capable of?

BTW, I believe that fluffies should treat alicorns and brown fluffies better, alicorns for one could be trained to be guard animals

counting to 7

guard against what?

Wait, it was the jellenheim that had psychic abilities, I guess you could train one to kill robbers?

They should, but they can't. It's a glitch in their programming.

And alicorns as guards? Fluffies are clumsy, slow, fragile and cowardly creatures.

i don't think you can train, let alone communicate with jellenheimers, they're in a realm of their owm

Depends who's righting. I remember a story where an alicorn was taught the alphabet (could only read a few words though) and could even do basic math.

Jellenheimer have no magical abilities. Some very rare headcanon have unicorns and alicorns the ability to make their horn glow or shoot simple sparkles. Even rarer headcanon (to the point it's practically non-existing) lets them use real magical powers similar to wizards.

that was beautiful user, thank you
>>Mewin no wikey mistuh, am good fwuffy! Nee sketties nu poopeh! huuhuuuu....

*Writing

Impossible to say, especially with the sliding scale of serious to weirdbox. The Educated Fluffies -story for one had a guy teaching fluffies kindergartener stuff with kindergarten methods.

Almost forgot the gelding and bad special huggies (from the brown alicorn)

Reminder that CWC is a fluffy in human form.

Tried doing something a bit more gruesome
Hey, thanks man. The whole point of the picture was the missing legs being stitched up

The smarter fluffies can solve simple puzzles, do very basic math, draw. They are less naive, learn better from their mistakes, are less accident prone, have better awareness of danger.

Alicorns are sometimes said to be more intelligent, which makes them more valuable. But they are rare. Their birth numbers are low, and many are stomped or starved to death by their mummah.

Jet black, but that's apparently considered a bad color so it would be ready to find for cheap.

That's cute :) Did you make that? You should give Merlin a speciaw fwend.

My brown Alicorn idea please, pics would make my day.

I did! Merlin is my fluffy. I'll be making more to sell you guys. Merlin is currently getting a foal made for him, but I'm probably going to sell a few fluffies before I make another big one just for myself.
Watermelon is in pic related but she's nearly done right now. Working on her between posting on this thread. She should be done before this thread 404s, will post pic.

easy*

I could make a brown alicorn, if you want your very own fluffy you can message me-
[email protected]

keep in mind though these are not cheap. They are made by hand using a process called needle felting which is literally poking a needle into wool tens of thousands of times to make the end product. It takes me weeks to finish just one fluffy.

Nice! Rounder, fluffier body and shorter legs make fluffies look more cute and helpless, but the expression in this one is already priceless. Looks like a mixture of pain and sadness, just as expected from a fluffy getting its eye poked out.

Is the mom talking out of her ass?

Oh Oh Oh and I can wear scary monster masks to torment it to give it nightmares. If it had a herd or family i can record what I do to them (Give the chirpies to my cat maybe) and play it back to him while he cries alone and scared.

A monster mask would work like a charm on him, Merlin is afraid of the vacuum cleaner too so if you could wear the mask and use the vacuum he'd shit all over himself.

The brown idea is just to torment Merlin* mainly, but the idea of buying one isn't bad. What kind of prices we talking about?

*oh and I'd rename Merlin into something more demeaning if he had the misfortune to enter my yard. I'd also change the insult name periodically without telling him and yell at him when he gets it wrong.

Me too, considering making my own but i dont save enough too make a wholesome thread.

thats pretty good...

God I love these so much. Did he ever finish it, or did it get dropped?
I think the fluffy death race one got dropped, iirc. Which is a shame. That was another great one.

Has anyone actually ever payed for one of these turds

im not sure if it's still going

I've only made 2 fluffies so far so no they have not paid for a fluffy specifically, but I have sold many other things like people's pets, lions, video game characters, dragons and so on. I've made about two thousand dollars so far from the plushies I've made.

At least $70 and going up from there depending on the size. It'd be better to mail me if the figure doesn't scare you off. I'd also appreciate if you did buy one that you'd post pics of it on these fluffy threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSthVTxV8pk

Never mind DIY needle felting pony tutorial found. Wool is cheap and I have time.

Clearly this was written by said fluffy

Based on my pic, i would want a black with red dappel roan... I love the thought of a multi horned fluffy with slightly higher than average intelligence.