Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pride is reserved for accomplishments

because unlike you, i dont waste time or energy on giving a shit about white pride. When it comes to race i prove my white pride by not giving a shit about race.

I want a black angel

I'm not unhappy about being white but I don't really give a fuck about race

gad damn me too

it's called freedom of choice.

Im proud of where i come from, so sure, white pride i guess. but not in a racist sense where i assume im automatically better than everyone because im white.

I'm lazy and white. Therefore white pride would view me as a disgrace to the race and better removed. Thus, i do not support it.

Why should I be proud of being white? It doesn't associate with anything other than my skin colour.

I'm proud of my country, and I'm proud of my ancestry, but being white has nothing to do with that. Skin colour doesn't equal culture.

This is why I have problems with Black Pride or Asian Pride. Being proud of your genetics is fucking retarded. Being proud of your roots makes sense, but don't think you share roots with everyone because you kind of look alike.

I'm a Polish white Canadian, but I'm not going to stand next to a German raising his fist because we're both low on melanin.

This.

There is no such thing as pride, living on this disgusting planet.

Because the mother of my grand grand grand mother was a filthy tehuelche fucked and married by some high range conqueror, so my bloodline is forever doomed, the only stain in my caucasian blood

Fuck off - this is you

Pride is for inferior races.
When you know your race is supreme, you don't need pride, you have facts.
This is why white people are above all other races, because we are proud of our many achievements throughout history, which actually were possible through effort and an actual "movement".
Being proud of your skin color is a nigger thing.

OP, it takes a special kind of self-hating, brainwashed cuck not to take pride in his own race.

Remember, traitors go first, then enemies. Of the traitors, blood traitors and race traitors take priority.

nah. it takes a special kind of failure to have to resort to finding in pride in something about which he has no control or influence, merely being born with it. It's like being proud of having fingernails or nasal hair.

Take pride in your achievements, and learn from your failures.

It's funny how white pride faggotry is one of the few things the white race has to be ashamed about. Stay uneducated fuckwit.

Isn't it interesting how it's only failed broken scared people who fall back on white pride and all that bullshit.

Charismatic successful people don't need that nonsense. They realise that success comes from who you are, not what you are.

>Being proud of your skin color is a nigger thing.

/thread

The same reason im not on my knees apologizing for being white.

My skin is an organ and nothing more.

>niggers have black pride
>spics have spic pride
>fags and dykes have gay pride

Why the fuck would I need to demean myself with forcing the idea of my own superiority? I get the benefit of the doubt wherever I go. I am automatically viewed as an expert and leader. My college degree and good looks have given me a step up above most.

My pride is my life. Let the oppressed 'celebrate' pride overtly.

Or gay pride, like yourself, you fucking faggot. Be a nigger somewhere else you parasite.

Enjoy being a failure. You can't even get a majority of posters to agree with on fucking Sup Forums. Good luck in reality!

>ITT as usual people equating pride with taking personal pleasure from the accomplishment of others

fag tier understanding tbh. loving your own people is natural, stop fighting it.

you are really showing off that stupidity of yours today

>race is just skin colour

w e w

>.
tip: it's the jews

Because i'm not a balding and overweight middle-aged white guy

>mfw white pride faggots show up

This all day.

True pride comes from within.
If you're shouting and screaming about it, you're probably trying to convince yourself as much as others.

My own people are the people I personally know and care about, I don't love people because of skin colour, nor do I hate them for it.

what a load of old bollocks.

the alt right is just a club for losers who can't deal with the real world.

>implying

So you're proud because randomly your soul was born at a certain place? what if you were born in Congo, Niger, or worse Detroit?

>random insults that don't mean anything
k

like it or not europeans are connected by blood, in the same way you and your family are. you share more with them than anyone else in the world. protect that.

you seem upset. butthurt cos you can't even convince Sup Forums-tier white folks to join your loser movement? go fap over Mein Kampf you epic failure.

And what if you were born black. What's your point? Hating people because of their skin color is intellectually lazy.

ITT: niggers and cucks

yfw chinese culture led human kind in scientific advancement in all history but the last 2 centuries.

Oh shit the chinese are coming they're already at number 2. watch your back.

Obviously i'm gonna be proud of my race and the accomplishements of my ancestors, and try to live up to them. I am related to these people, i have the same blood. Everyone talks about how 'evil' and 'racist' we are while they are proud of being niggers, who to this day still haven't build a worthwile civilization even with gibs from whitey. Or proud of being gay and taking dicks up their asses, because oooooh so "progressive". Or proud of living degenarete lifestyles. Every white person should be proud of their race, ancestors and history, whoever doesn't is a selfhating brainwashed cuck, and deserves the rope (that would be you faggots).

we're all connected by blood, you dumbass. Learn some actual human history.
I prefer to judge people based on who they are, rather than whether I'm their 15th cousin, 12 times removed.
Like I'm judging the fact that you're probably a bit of a failure in life and don't have many friends.

Kek. You're a loser.

>europeans are connected by blood
All people are connected by "blood" you fucking retard, also, it's called DNA. Fuck you people are stupid.

I hate most of my own fucking family that I'm directly related to.
Why the fuck should I love someone from Belgium or whatever just because we're both white?
Jesus, White Pride is the dumbest thing ever.

Pretending that there isn't a proven coronation between crime and ethnicity (which skin color is an indicator of) is naive.

Only white people preach that "we're all the same" nonsense. Ask a black person if they think they're like whites...

Shutup nerd. Literally everyone hates scum like you.

*corrolation

Get over it

I am proud of my race. I don't hate others, just don't want a damned thing to do with them.

*correlation

The powers that be want us seperated not united.

>we're all connected by blood
And what do you mean, exactly? You obviously share more blood with your family than some random Tibetan monk. We share 97% of our DNA with chimps, small differences matter.

see above lmao

Because they are the only people who will ever be yours. I don't love some random Belgian fag more than my family, but I recognize that we are connected through our shared heritage of blood and culture. Once your people are gone there is no bringing them back.

The corollation is between poverty and crime, but you're too stupid to know any facts that don't confirm your shitty worldview.

lol so where do you draw the line exactly? How much "blood" do we have to share? explain your idiotic reasoning please.

I think nature has already made my division clear enough. Asians, Europeans, Africans, etc.

Do you not understand how basic evolution works?

Obviously YOU'RE proud of your race, because it's literally all you have. Your education was clearly substandard, due to your woeful spelling and flawed logic. You have to look back to your successful ancestors, because you have nothing to take pride in yourself. It really is pathetic. You're an embarrassment. People like you make me shudder. If you really want to improve the white race, then please for god's sake don't reproduce.

Actually race is a better predictor of crime than poverty is. Rich black neighborhoods are more prone to crime than poor white ones.

>BEING WHITE
>NOT BEING RACIALLY MILITANT
Oh look it's shekelberg and his degenerate influences again

>projecting this hard
literally no white nationalist takes personal credit for things done by their race

I'm wondering if you do, so skin color is the defining factor?

Actually white crime neighbourhood is a better predictor than crime is. Poverty prone to rich white neighborhoods than black ones.
>it's true because I started "actually"

That's LITERALLY what the dude said in his previous post.
> i'm gonna be proud of my race and the accomplishements of my ancestors
Are you illiterate as well as stupid?

If you think skin color is the only thing that evolution produced you have less than a high school understanding of biology.

If skin color is all evolution differentiated why don't most Asians look exactly like white people?

>being proud means taking personal credit
I'm proud of my sister, doesn't mean I take credit for her accomplishments.

It's a white nationalist website, but the source is valid.

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

I'm asking YOU, you fucking moron. What the actual fuck, how can you be this dumb?

Then I'd find a source of pride from within that.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of our ancestry even if it's a lucky accident. But being proud of your skin tone is on a different level.

I'm blond, should I be raising my fist and shouting 'blond pride'? What are you, an idiot?

Skin color is not all determined by evolution, IQ is another one commonly brought up. Physical differences like skull shape is another.

I don't get why you're getting so angry here lol

Culture not race. Dindu culture is pretty shit, though

Selfhating cuck detected. Look at whats going on in the world, europeans are being replaced with middle-eastern savages and negros, terrorist attacks everyday and niggers who dindu nuffin while they have the highest crimerate. average whitemale has been domesticated and turned into a fucking sissy, just like you. I bet you think theres bo difference between races because you've been so dumbed down by the media. The white race has brought civilization to this world, fucking fact, now go fuck yourself.
I didn't take 'personal credit' for their accomplishments, you flaming retard.

>people are blank slates that a culture can be pasted onto

w e w

gas the (((skypes)))

she is mixed race you fucking dindu

yeah, but if you based your whole sense of self around your sister, walked around with banners chanting "sister pride", and started slagging off everyone else's sisters, then people would think you were fucking weird. Kinda the same as white pride. See?

>The New Century Foundation is an organization founded in 1994 known primarily for publishing American Renaissance. From 1994 to 1999 its activities received considerable funding by the Pioneer Fund, and has been described as a white supremacist group, which its founder, Jared Taylor, denies, calling it white separatist.

Yeah very valid source lad. Any more for us to laugh at?

It's illegal here.

>IQ is another one commonly brought up
Yeah, by people who lack it.

I'm not angry, I'm frustrated by your stupidity and inability to follow a simple conversation.

Whatever should happen always does.

I get the comparison you're trying to draw, but it's very clearly not the same lol.

I am proud of what I am and what my people have done, just as I am proud of what my sister has done, because I care about them. I am a part of this group so why shouldn't I be proud of it? We're more alike than we are different, despite the amount of genetic variation Europeans have.

Whites have accomplished stuff

I seriously don't get what point you're trying to make. You haven't offered any support for evolution just being skin color, all you've done is get angry at me lol.

I love dickie spencer tbh

>reading is scary
Amren just did an article on it, the color of crime was an objective research project.
Also
>calling Taylor a white supremacist
smh

O shit I guess they have, haven't they? Fair enough then.

>False equivalency
You're stupid as fuck.

>You haven't offered any support for evolution just being skin color

>I seriously don't get what point you're trying to make

You are right about that lol

>calling Taylor a white supremacist
I'm not doing that, it's literally the first thing that comes up when you google him. Let me guess, fake news?

Ohoho, so much to deal with here.
>europeans are being replaced with middle-eastern savages and negros
I live in London. There are lots of white people here! like, millions of us. I have a white girlfriend! We'll end up having white children. OMG where's the white genocide?!
>terrorist attacks everyday
Not everyday. Idiot. And Muslims suffer more from Muslim terrorism than white people do.
>average whitemale has been domesticated
wait... domesticated? Like I can use the bathroom? Wow. big insult.
>turned into a fucking sissy, just like you.
Oh, I see. So you think I'm a sissy. Are you 12?
>I bet you think theres bo difference between races because you've been so dumbed down by the media.
Of course there's differences, that much is obvious. But taking misplaced pride in being white has nothing to do with that.
>The white race has brought civilization to this world, fucking fact, now go fuck yourself.
The cradle of civilisation was the middle east, which you'd know if you'd read any actual history. Egypt, China, hugely influential, obviously. The Greeks and the Romans, sure. But the Ottomans? I could go on. The world is way more complex and interesting than your narrow bigoted worldview.

im white im proud of that. i will not support backward dumb cunts that don't even know their own history.

No I understand all that, I was just laughing because anyone that has watched Jared Taylor knows he is the absolute farthest thing from any sort of supremacist.

because being proud of being part of like a billion people is such a huge degree of magnitude, that you might as well say you're proud of being part of 6 billion people. But NOOOO you're like THEY'RE ALL SCUM. Because this is about racism, not pride.

hey professor, the whole point of that post was that I was showing up the other idiot's false equivalency by taking it to absurd lengths. Do you see what I did? No, because you're stupid as fuck.

>white genocide doesn't exist because I can't see it

wew guess mars doesn't exist either because I can't see it. OH WAIT IT'S THERE, I JUST HAVE TO LOOK...hint hint.
Whites are projected to be minorities in their own countries by 2050, give me a break.

>excusing terrorist attacks driven by ideology
wew

>domesticated
white males are physically pathetic compared to most other races, shape up.

>racial differences
pride in your own people is not misplaced, it's natural.

>some weird shit about middle east
the cradle of WESTERN civilization was Greece, who were Europeans. Sure it matters where the ideas came from, it matters more what the people do with them. Turns out whites conquered the world with them.

Whatever man, supremacist, separatist, it's all the same bullshit. Racism is for niggers, grow the fuck up.

I don't think I ever said I hated other races? Do you hate everyone else just because you love the people in your life? Of course not, to love is to discriminate.

I'm sure one day you'll understand user, separatism is the only thing that really makes sense in modern society.

Nazi Germany forever!! :D

Keep protecting your little bubble user, it'll pop sooner or later.