What the fuck is wrong with cyclists

What the fuck is wrong with cyclists

i'm a cyclist, what's wrong with me ?

Nothing you lazy faggot

what d fuck u want

faggot

Not being allowed to mow them down whilst I'm driving

doesnt seem like anything is wrong with them? they enjoy riding their bicycles as a hobby?

"Oh there's cars at a 4 way stop. I better just go right on through without stopping or looking both ways"

They don't know how to use streets

at least they come out from their basements lol

Civilians have the right of way
>learn to drive faggot

they are faggots that need a little chin music

Did a bicycle steal your BF OP?

>learn to drive faggot

A bicycle is considered a "vehicle" and is supposed to obey the same traffic laws as a motor vehicle...stop signs, turning lanes, signaling a turn, etc.

Learn to law Faggot

Only if it's on the road, if it's on the sidewalk then it follows pedestrian rules

Riding on the sidewalk is also illegal in most states (mine included) bikes are to be treated like cars.

Not where I am from

Why would we be talking about cyclists using the sidewalk? How would that apply to drivers using the road ? Are you fucking retarded ? Do you literally have so little common sense that you raise points that entirely miss the essence of a conversation? Are you American?

Ok

Triggered much?
Because sometimes, just sometimes, sidewalks cross roads

Definitely, 100% is American.

Scum. Of. The. Fucking. Earth.
Seriously. I swerve at them every time i pass one. And i used to live in Manayunk neighborhood of Philly, which is a cycling mecca, so i got the giddy thrill of watching dozens plow into a parked car or sign to avoid me. Pure bliss!

>A bicycle is considered a "vehicle" and is supposed to obey the same traffic laws as a motor vehicle
Hmmm I wonder why user would bring up when a bicyclist does not have to follow vehicle traffic laws

Oh my.. are you people this dumb. Let's let people on bikes run the red lights and stop signs.

The more dead the better. I give up

Absolutely nothing.
They spend less money on their transportation and getting fucking fit in the meantime.
You should bike too you lazy bitch. It's a lot of fun.

sorry, no eurocucks or niggers allowed on Sup Forums
you are both

Hell of a lot of you amerifags should be glad you aren't living in the Netherlands. Or the put it the other way: the Dutch should be glad they have proper bike lanes and traffic laws.

OP's pic has no quad, so that, for starters. My arms are thicker than those legs ffs

Guise pedestrians are running stop signs what do we do?

They want to stay fit but they lack the dexterity, co-ordination, strategic thinking and physical prowess to do a real sport - so they treat a mundane repetitive one-dimensional exercise as a sport.

get an engine ffs
>even on this i hate fcking cyclists

only fatties defend cars

Texas law

Bicyclists have the rights and duties of other vehicle operators: (551.101)

Yes, this means you have to stop at stop
signs and red lights, *but cars are required to yield right-of-way to a bicycle when appropriate*, just as to any other vehicle

Everything.

Source: I live in Colorado.

What a faggot ride in your picture

same principles of brazilian traffic law code.
but we're still niggers.

I don't mind one or two it just pisses me off when they ride in a big group and slow down the whole fucking road because every car needs a decent amount of time to overtake the flock of retards.

Stay there with your faggot cycle faggot. Faggot.

Nothing is wrong with us but you need to get out of our way if you see one and don't make eye contact with us you will regret it

Cycling has many purposes, not all cyclists are doing it for competitive sport. Most people do it for fun or for transportation.
It is also a low-impact cardio workout meaning that they won't damage their knees over a long time.
Cycling as a sport is still skilled no matter what you say. Biking at high speeds for many miles takes a shit ton of experience and stamina.

Thisssssssss

"cyclist" here.
My road bike was my main mode of transportation ages 14 - 24. Thousands of miles.

I only blow throw stop signs in the quiet neighboorhoods and take the back streets. Ive seen to many rekt threads to even take the chance with alot of cars.

The more hip cities are becoming bike friendly now with dedicated lanes, keeping the idiots alive.

If people didnt talk/text/do drugs while driving, most of the bike accidents probably wouldnt happen.

This is 4chain.

We're all niggers until proven guilty

Bro it's not you, it's these fucks

Because laws in Texas are the same every where. In IL, bicyclists follow vehicles laws when on the road and pedestrian rules when on the sidewalk

Cool story Sup Forumsro

That's what ive be trying to tell

If you ride your bike on the sidewalk I'm fucking clotheslining you.

nothing wrong. live in laval Qc. go 2 work on a bike everyday. but, hate those assholes riding 10k bikes dressed like there in a F1 race, thinking they own tha road.

I agree. This includes those who spend 5k on their 'gear' and ride at a leisurely 12mph with cars doing 40mph. Bike culture went full retard.

If you cant stay over 20 while close to the curb stay off the main roads.

Trucks/cars are kings of the road.

Cant we get some rekt cyclist webms?

Go ahead and try

Both of those posts are mine

ditto. when I biked everyday i keep my weight so low. good for meeting the gurls.

Oh.

*cough*

size != strength, any martial artist knows that.

They want to share the road. Unfortunately the road is not typically wide enough to share safety.
I blame Justin Trudeau and the Liberals.

Please. I just got so fucking hard.

Nothing, you fatass. At least they're doing SOME type of physical activity

Do it and see what happens. Better hope the bicyclist isn't carrying a bike lock or chain. If you clotheslined me. I'd crack your skull with my bike lock

love my bike! finish work cycle off to my gf all pumped up, fuck her, then ride back home. all good!

then I wake up! roll out of my piss bed and get my tendies!

>ove my bike! finish work cycle off to my gf all pumped up, fuck her, then ride back home. all good!
jealous?

this is me literally greeting bike fags on the road

If you managed to get up off the ground before I stomped you out. Have my own titane, bro. Not afraid. I know who you think you are.

It's funny how butthurt you are by bicyclists

i'd love to meet you! hope 2 cross you on a street corner! plz get out of our car. meybe i'll help you out. :)

Itt: fat mobility scooter cunts getting upset at the greatest transportation vehicle

Ah the insecure faggots who drive with one hand at 12 oclock. I hope your airbag goes off when you're driving like that