AMERICA

AMERICA

LAND OF THE DO WHAT THE FUCK I SAY OR YOUR ASS IS GETTING KNOCKED OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4733552/united-airlines-chicago-passenger-removed-just-kill-me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

story?

He had a flight with United. Got on the plane, then United needed more seats for some of their employees, so they 'volunteered' him to get off the flight. He refused (something about being a doctor and it being important for him to get back to the hospital to work idk) so they got some security/plane cops to knock his ass out and drag him off of the plane.

The cops got a bad vibe from it, and said 'fuck it we out' and left him, he then got back on the plane bleeding everywhere. They had to evacuate the plane to clean he blood and shit.

Just waiting for America to become great again.

He should have claimed squatter's rights on the plane

You better watch yo ass. You get knocked the fuck out for talking like that in the USA.

LOL

fuk all y'all, im living here now bitches

>get knocked out and dragged off

well.. that didn't work.

Damn straight. Right or wrong, you break the rules and a very real ass-whooping awaits.

Just the way it is here.

He's lucky, with the lawsuit he'll be set for life

but he didn't break any rules, he paid for his plane ticket and had every right to be on the plane.

i love living in a police state!

Lol, that's why I'm not in USA and good thing too. Any country that allows this shit to happen isn't really the sort I'd want to go to anyways. Anyhoo, time for me to go and enjoy my free education, health care and not get shot in the streets.

Take them to court and get the judge to permanently ground that plane to be your new home

I understand that it is legal for flight companies to do this, as long as they pay the passengers 1300 dollars. They offered signifcantly less than this. I hope he sues and wins.

don't have to break any rules fam, he didn't,

you don't listen you get beat

you talk out of place you get beat

you get in the way you get strait up murdered

thats gunna be difficult after the brain damage from being knocked out repeatedly haha

>A black guy picks the Asian to remove from the flight?

That just means that they have to both ground the plane AND make it wheelchair accessible

you snowflakes crying over a stupid chink

i heard the computer randomly selects to avoid all that.

Where you live, bro what's the immigration policy like?

And yet thousands of people illegally cross our border every year to live here. Why ? It can't be that much better than beaner land.

Dr. Voltaire C Briones MD Louisville KY filipino

This poor bastard did nothing wrong. Just refused to give up a seat that he paid for and was already seated in. Im glad they beat him.

He's about to get free flights for the rest of his life and a nice settlement as well. Could have happened to any one of us.
Fucking United can suck my cock.

Which rules are you referring to? He was seated calmly. He did not challange police nor did he hit back to defend himself. He did not resist becyond staying seated and not helping them move him out.

Cell phones are bringing a lot of justice. Cops who did it are on admin leave. fat settlement incomming. American justice all the way.

Goddamn, the Dalai Lama got fucked up!

Exactly when was America great?

Nothing to do with race you degenerate motherfucker, it's a matter of principles.

This. United is complete shit. I never, ever fly with them if I can help it. Every time I do, they fuck up. Flight is cancelled or delayed, flight is overbooked, they lose my luggage, they don't have bought meals for everyone onboard, always something.

Consistently the worst airline I've ever flown with.

hope that bait filled you up

They don't, actually. Net immigration from Mexico has been negative for several years now. There are more people leaving the U.S. for Mexico than there are coming here from Mexico.

pussy ass comie euro shit have fun watching your sister get raped by a pack of dune coons and have the poice ignore your case

This is what liberals actually believe. Meanwhile there are entire counties in AZ and FL where no english is spoken whatsoever.

go back to redit

MURICA! THOSE PANSY FAHKIN ASIANS DUNNO THAT IN MURICA, SOFTASSES LIKE HIM GET WOOPEFD LIKE MUH MAMA IF I DINNIT WANT TO GO CHURCHH!1!!!!1!

Florida is full of Cubans, not beaners. Also the immigration statistics come from the government. Sorry the official stats don't support your "dey terk er jerbs!" narrative. Also, statistically, most illegals nowadays are from central or South America, not Mexico, so not beaners either.

Seriously. I don't think anyone wants to voluntarily be near Mexicans.

gO baHK TO TAAhKo land , you fahkin beaners!!!11!!

>Meanwhile there are entire counties in AZ and FL where no english is spoken whatsoever
AHAHAHAHAHA
not true at least in Arizona
what do you get from this lie besides You's

He doesn't think it's a lie because he's a Sup Forumstard.

>more people leaving the U.S.
Then Trump should build a conveyor belt to beaner land instead of a wall

ACTUALLY, we've been moving to argentina

Those of us in countries that aren't the US and aren't fucked, don't want Americans here. You people are the exact reason why you're country is fucked. Just stay there.

Blow it out your ass, commie.

Mexico IS the wall, friend. Like I said, most illegals are from Central/South America. They have to pass through Mexico to get here.

Source? Link?

Says this about Americans

Doesnt understand or apply the same logic with mudslimes

>>please rape my kids muhammed

Dumbass eurocucks

Free flights on an airline that hires thugs who will beat you up.

Sounds like a great deal

KEK. I don't give a shit. And best part of this the black guy who took him away has already been fired ;DDD

Note to self: No such thing as black guys.
>Only Niggers.

They offered him THREE TIMES the value of his ticket PLUS A HOTEL ROOM for him to get off. He continued to refuse. Oh and guess what, ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE PLANE NEEDED TO BE SOMEWHERE, TOO. This mentality of "If i cant have what I want, then no one else can either" has GOT to stop! Everyone else had things to do and places to be and now they have to deal with this jackrod that is now ruining their flights departure and ultimately, their arrive. Good on the security that broke his face, maybe itll get the message through!
Do you even greater good, bro?

UA is currently sending C&D to /4/ so good luck keeping threads like these active

you'll forget in 4 days anyway

Cuck detected

How about just seating passengers in order instead, dummy?

If UA offered you $400 to suck a dude's dick, would you have to do it?

lol wtf

Is that fake? how did he start bleeding

one of the things that some of these people had to do was count passengers and take care of scheduling.

being forcibly removed from anything often results in minor bleeding. airplanes are made to be walked through normally, not dragged forcefully. when this happens, there is a far greater likelihood of hitting one's head against something than there is with regular ambulation.

Yeah well the law says 4 times ticket value. And if we have to follow the law you can sure as fuck bet I'm expecting companies to as well.

MAIN THREAD IS HERE:

When Germany, Europe and Japan were bombed into the stone age in the 40s. Everything came from the US.

We rode that prosperity up until around 2005 when we handed it to China so our multi-billionaire 1% could have 100 mansions and yachts instead of just the 20 or 30 they had before.

And all anyone talks about is fucking social 'issues'

well thought out response

time.com/4733552/united-airlines-chicago-passenger-removed-just-kill-me/

Wow dude is insane

I don't understand how hes bleeding or why hes on the plane still when they were dragging him off.. I also don't understand from the video I saw why he's bleeding

Because they dragged him out and then tried to do damage control by letting him back on the plane to take the flight. But that wasn't happening.

nigga what the fuck do you care about some fucking airline company getting to fuck someone over? like seriously what is wrong with people in America. this is the reason why wages are at an all time low and shit sucks. WAHHHH DONT PICK ON THE HUGE MULTIMILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION IT HAS FEELINGS TOO WAHH fuck off ya jew

>companies to as well
Time to leave the mancave and venture out into the world

The fuck is wrong with you bro? They did not offer him 4 times the value. The max you are entitled to is 1380.00 to deplane. The potention 4x extra comes to cover expenses for deplaning and your stay. They offered him 800 and hotel voucher.

Where is the responsibility for the airline in your twisted fucked up view? They didn't sell him a stand by ticket. he was under no osposis to give up his seat. the ticket is a contract. The man was a dr with patients to see on his return. 4x flight price may not have been enough for him to deal with the scheduling problem.

Why did they seat him before they realized they fucked up with overbooking?

and in what ASS BACKWARD universe where United operates do company staff take president over paying customers?

The corporations fuck up is not the customers responsibility. Dr.ching cong took his blows like a champ, he'll get free flights for life and a nice settlemnt.

Tomorrow Im going to short united stock and this poor bastard will be responsible for getting me a new jeep.

>when Germany, Europe and Japan
>when Germany, Europe
>Germany, Europe
Didn't realize Germany was a continent, thanks for letting me know.

Out your ass.

I read also on twitter that the black violent guard/officer was fired immediately after the video broke out and went mainstream. But that's only good. Asian Americans are constantly suffering from oppression and violence especially from African Americans. Many Asian American shop owners are literally scared of black people since so many of them get robbed and shot on daily basis by black criminal gangs.

a man can dream