Do you guys prefer smoking weed alone or with friends?

Do you guys prefer smoking weed alone or with friends?

I am more of a solo smoker. I like to chill laying in bed and just think while stoned and always get uncomfortable when I'm with friends.

I only smoke with friends, and only when they smoke too. I like getting high, but not trying to get addicted.

This is some of the highest quality bait I've seen in a long time, bravo

i like to smoke alone. and just chill my own way. getting high with friends is fun too and a different kind of high i think. just not as relaxing as solo smoking

mrs mia wallace

I don't have friends anymore, but when i did i enjoyed smoking with them it can be a fun adventure. But also it can be very annoying, especially when there are people who can't handle their shit with you. In fact I'm still friends with this one guy and i hate smoking with him, he gets way too high and it kills my buzz.

I think i prefer to smoke alone.

Alone, because I don't have to talk, or do anything.

Weed makes me a social retard and lazy and fuck. When I'm stoned, all I want to do is relax and watch something, play a video-game, or something like that. I'll still smoke with others, but when I do, I go mute and don't really partake in much because my mind is 1000 miles away.

Not really. When you're a pleasure seeker and lack self control, weed can be very addicting psychologically.. hence, the reason there's so many stoners who smoke weed every single day, spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on ounces of pot monthly, and get depressed and bored when they run out.

The only way I was able to moderate my weed smoking and stop depending out it to feel joy was by quitting my job and losing my hookups. I feel a lot better nowadays that I'm back to smoking a few times a year.

with a b/ro 10/10 times

Either way.
I've been two months "clean" btw

This!
Thats just like me dude.

this is true. sounds stupid to say that you can get addicted to weed. its just a mental/psychological dependency. when i run out i feel like crying and like shit for 2-3 days. also can get very suicidal/depressed but after those few days pass its ok .
i like to smoke every day. 4-5 joints after work. maybe one before hand but at some point it just gets to being like groundhog day

Alone for sure.

I like to smoke and play Arma with friends. Preferably Wasteland or something relaxing.

I mostly smoke alone because not many of my friends smoke. I do smoke with my cousin rarely and I have friend who is more of a smoke buddy than friend,

With my wife.

With the gf but we just chill.

>With my wife.
lol right? I mean, smoked a few times with wifey and we talk openly about stuff that we dont usually talk about. laugh and eat like animals. in the end we always get extra horny and fuck our brains out lol good tiems

This must be the best one.

One of those bars would last me a month. But when you got that much its probably less then three weeks. Good stash by the way.

Same as you OP. Though sometimes I get paraonid and think stupid shit, when I first started It was just awesome.

tfw stopped smoking weed but now become a filthy alcoholic

Alone!

A lot of people niggerlip that shit

I like smoking with friends.
But only when we can talk about deep shit that stoners are supposed to talk about. However sometimes I like to smoke by myself so I can fap whenever I want. Nothing like some high motherfucker on your couch who wont let you fap.

I have a roommate so i always smoke together. But i prefer both

Usually alone.

>I tried to smoke with friends, because I usually smoke with myself, but honestly they feel like dead weights on me and I hate having them following me around.

Plus, the weed that they don't smoke cause they aren't there is more for me.

Both. I think the most and the better when I'm alone.
But it's also cool letting go things from your chest with friends.

Why is it uncomfortable, user?

How is that bait? You realise that if you have trouble sleeping without weed, you are addicted right? Same rules apply to alcohol.