OPERATION: BOYCOTT UNITED AIRLINES

What's the best way to get back at a company? Don't use their services! This multi-million dollar company can't even train their workers correctly to count heads before boarding an airplane. Over crowding on any airplane should never be a problem. Who at fault: The company that fails to count people before cramming them onto a plane or the customer? The customer is always right? So much for that. Fuck this shit tier pathetic company. They don't deserve a single penny. If they can't count how many people are correctly registered to enter an airplane, how can you trust them to even fly you anywhere? Boycott this pathetic fucking shit company. Fly on anything else except United Airshit. The same logic applies when you get on a fucking bus. The bus driver should know if there's 100 fucking people on his bus before allowing more in no? If you don't believe so you're a fucking retard as well. Anyways, don't fly with this shit airlines. Let them sink under their terrible reputation now.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/04/10/united-airlines-overbooked-flight-video/
vimeo.com/210862415
time.com/4733652/united-airlines-chicago-passenger-officer-leave/
courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/04/10/video-shows-man-forcibly-removed-united-flight-chicago-louisville/100274374/
popularmechanics.com/flight/airlines/news/a26010/united-airlines-bump-passenger-rights/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'll probably be taking a flight across the country within a year, and i'll certainly be avoiding united. this scene is bullshit.

>multimillion dollar company
>not doing research whatsoever
>being under the age of 14

Fly another of their planes into a skyscraper. That oughta do it.

what idiot is going to spend time to google their revenue? who fucking cares. they make money obviously retard its a fucking airline company. how is that helping you in any way? its not. youre being retarded and cringey though.

>future taco bell worker on the ride
>calling people 14 when he's probably 11

multiple levels of kek

1776 levels of kek

>calling "googling" shit "research"
>logic in 2017

-Son take out the garbage.
-Not now mom I'm doing lots of heavy duty research on google.

Samefagging hard

What happened to that gook? He looks like his parents saw the B+ he got in calculus

>implying replying is samefagging

retarded much? in b4 samefag generic reply comment

he was face-slammed into an arm-wrest while being forcefully bounced from an airline because united fucked up their scheduling.

fortune.com/2017/04/10/united-airlines-overbooked-flight-video/

What do you propose to do?

Hahaha I'm going to only fly united now.

#UnitedWeStand
#UnitedAirlinesOrBust
#dontHateOnUnited
#UnitedBetterThanAAcausing911
#lookAtUnitedFirst
#UNITEDlivesMatter

airplane can't count for shit. put too many on airplane. tries to force people off after nobody wanted to miss their flight in return for some bullshit discount off their next ticket.

please lurk moar.

The only airline that has went under in the past 20 years is the one that made an unexpected stop in New York, 2001. And that one just changed it's name and added more seats to coach so that no one over 180lbs could fly comfortably.

You can't stop UA so don't bother. You couldn't stop Trump and most of America agrees (the guy was a non citizen) so what are you going to do? Throw it in the trash with your useless failed Bernie bumperstickers and occupy wallstreet masks

#UnitedWeStand

United Airlines produced this abomination:
vimeo.com/210862415

wow, fuck those guys..just pick someone else, shit...a fucking doctor...i guess he's gonna sue everybody

#Unitedyougetpunchedinthefaceinanairplanefornotleavingyourseat

unreal levels of kek

>
bullshit. if he was a doctor he could have affored a better ticket. probably got a "degree" from some lowstandard non-America country then came here to provide snotty, half-assed healthcare to Americans through the botched ObamaCare system because he works for a dime cheaper per hour

#UnitedWeDragOutIllegalImmigrants

#weStandUNITED
#PETERquinnDiesInHomeland

Smart people save money. Nothing wrong with that sherlock. Also I can name 100 reason from 1st class being full to late ticket purchases to explain why he could be sitting in the back.

Delta gag detected

Kidding, who the fuck takes planes anywhere.. if I want some pedo checking my anus for anything I might as well stay in Catholic school.

>Don't use their services!
You're stupid? They are millions compared to us.

KEK. I don't give a shit. And best part of this the black guy who took him away has already been fired ;DDD

#DontFlyUnited

#Unitedtogetherandwestillcan'tcounthowmanypeoplewestuffintoanairplanebeforewearrestthemandviolentlytackleandpunchthemusingnaziamericanpuppetsandwannabewhiteknightsplayingsaviour

universal expansion levels of kek

Tell that to how we got trump elected for lulz retard. Now you stupid? kek

I anticipate their fares are going to reach an all-time low. Boycott them ? Hell no. I'm going to take advantage of their bargain flights.

this is common operating procedure. they overbook flights with the fact that often times people never show up, and if they do run out of seats they can just ask people if they will take a few hundred dollars to fly on the next flight to their destination. I'm fairly sure just about every airline does this. Seriously fucked up that it got to this point that they had to beat the fuck out of this poor guy and drag him off the airplane though. fuck united airlines.

Did they tase him? Why did he scream?

full of shit obama is foreign

don't raze me ro

maybe they should charge people an extra 10 dollars and if they make their trip they give them $10 in cash on that day or something and if they don't they lose their deposit but not their ticket of course and will have to pay another small seat lay away fee for their next trip. smarter i think

RMAOOOOOOOO

Amen

Fucking outrageous behavior from United. Fuck 'em

I don't see that anywhere? The policemen got fired on the spot? Seems rather unlikely

Ok, man saying this as a person who works for an airline (a pilot). Companies purposely overbook flights, but normally only two or three people. This is because some retards who have just as low of an iq as you do, don't show up, and so seats are empty, wasting money. Rarely, all people do turn up to their flip and it is over crowded. To fix this, they put the last people onto the next flight and give them an upgrade as compensation.

Shut up, and stop trying shit. Fuck yourself - the airline industry

are you saying it's cool to forcefully remove passengers like this, like somebody being bounced out of a bar for belligerence?

you mean the pig? they should skin people alive like that. we need more barbarism in this world. blood and guts and all will be well. we can't be afraid to torture people who deserve torture. we lose all sense of how to punish people. you know how they say an eye for an eye makes the world blind? yea the world will be blind because you take the asshole's eye who took yours, but if you take both of his eyes he will never be able to see again. an eye for two is the true law of this land. why do you think murder and mass killing never stop? they won't. ever. it's how as a society as a whole human species, we release. whether innocent or not is not the point. the point is if we dont allow our barbarism to take care of those who harm our species we will self implode and start murdering ourselves off. i'm sure this very incident is a catalyst in someone else's life and maybe they too will explode and take out 50 of their peers in a disgruntled day. it sure as hell pisses me of the fuck off. this is only a very small fraction of everything else that compounds our species. we either learn to correct this behavior or we go apeshit in revolution.

>the black guy who took him away has already been fired
Citation needed.

TL:DR kek

>Companies purposely overbook flights,

Well you found the problem right there you stupid faggot piece of shit.

You deserve to be beat into a fucking pulp by a security guard so I can laugh at your dumbass face.

Seems the retarded motherfucking faggot here is you. Airline fails to count and you blame the problem on the customer. Kill yourself you sub human idiot. what the fuck is wrong with retards like you. you managed to pass school? how the fuck? rofl

TL:DR kek

Fail quads, fail non-pilot, fail logic

commit suicide asap

cuz you can't read kek

What does not showing up for a flight have anything to do with missing out on a profit? The airline already has your money regardless if your butt is in the seat. Why overbook?

I read also on twitter that the black violent guard/officer was fired immediately after the video broke out and went mainstream. But that's only good. Asian Americans are constantly suffering from oppression and violence especially from African Americans. Many Asian American shop owners are literally scared of black people since so many of them get robbed and shot on daily basis by black criminal gangs.

also, doesn't an empty seat mean lower fuel cost?

I feel like you answered your own question? How is it any different

If a business asks you to leave -- you must go

And at the point that someone starts acting kind crazy at beginning of a flight before its taken off they definitely need to go

Any business can ask you to leave and you must leave

This got all crazy because the guy refused to leave

Not saying united handled it perfectly though or that overbooking is a good practice..but legally they are fine

>The airline already has your money regardless if your butt is in the seat. Why overbook?

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS. DING DING DING DING DING DING.

THERE IS NO REASON TO OVERBOOK. Who the fuck is running this retarded airlines right? lmao. Dude +1 for you being one of the only smart people in this thread. That's like a taxi picking up 4 extra people while he's doing an uber car with the car already full. People are fucking retarded.

yeah this was @ me and its way tl'dr

It's a commercial airplane you retarded fucknut, not a honda civic.

>armchair lawyer
>"legally they are fine"

sure. buddy.

time.com/4733652/united-airlines-chicago-passenger-officer-leave/

hes put on leave apparently..but that might happen everytime they investigate someone

why are we boycotting this?

"legally they are fine"

in b4 attorney general complaints, DOJ report, FBI audit, BBB complaint, pending suits

ok lets take what you're saying and apply it to another business. how about a restaurant? I come into the restaurant, sit in the waiting area until the hostess shows me to a table and hands me a menu. somebody else comes to the restaurant and lets say they had reservations made, but the seating staff at the restaurant mismanaged their seating and there were no seats available for the party with the reservation.

is it reasonable to kick me out of the restaurant that i have already been seated in and given a menu in order to make room for somebody else on account of the wait-staff screwing up their seating?

fail company with fail overbooking practices and procedures.

this tbh... asian americans already suffer enough from "black violence" in united states. couple weeks ago was that whole chinese shop owner episode where that black women tried to steal something and that chinese shop owner wouldn't let her go. fight broke out and was posted online. and black people on masses attacked against this innocent chinese man. terrible, absolutely terrible.

lluuullll I feel you on your statement

as a number of people on twitter said I was wrong and he owned his seat because he paid for it

but I've ejected 100s of people from a similar situation (without as much crazy).. so i'm confident that when you are asked to leave -- and you dont -- they can force you to leave

found the edgelord

Reasonable and legal are two different things.

Legally yes that restaurant can boot you all day long (in america. ) If you do not leave when asked you are trespassing.

what the fuck rofl. you kick someone from their table whether reserved or not at this restaurant I used to work at and say goodbye to your job or working for that chain ever again lol.

it's not right and it shouldn't be. the company is at fault and should help the situation by helping both parties and offering extra services and price reduction to the ones who missed their reservation. seems airlines are retarded faggots who can't run shit with simple procedures. they just earned one of the worst public relations nightmares seen in years. their stock price even took a dive almost 5 dollars down. google "United airlines stock" and see for yourself. massive keks.

pacta sunt servanda

don't talk like you know shit when you don't

Quit being a fucking nigger
The incident was recorded, and will likely be investigated and litigated, they will review their internal policies to make sure this type of incident doesn't happen again and if fitting, the guy will likely be discreetly compensated with an undisclosed amount and given a gag order.
You don't need to chimp out tyrone

do you have any proof, an article? video, a picture with more then just one asian guy? im not attacking anyone until my jimmies are sufficiently rustled

you're a fucking redneck or something? faggot go hang yourself in your fucking shit yard you fucking queer degenerate sub human little dick worthless shit faggot.

courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/04/10/video-shows-man-forcibly-removed-united-flight-chicago-louisville/100274374/

i'm not arguing that it's illegal, i'm arguing if it's reasonable.

i think it was an unreasonable way to handle the situation and that the public backlash that is occuring is to be expected from it.

you don't watch the news do you?

woah there pal take a chill pill

>t's not right and it shouldn't be. the company is at fault and should help the situation by helping both parties and offering extra services and price reduction to the ones who missed their reservation. seems airlines are retarded faggots who can't run shit with simple procedures. they just earned one of the worst public relations nightmares seen in years. their stock price even took a dive almost 5 dollars down. google "United airlines stock" and see for yourself. massive keks.
They did this.. RTFA

The stock closed up 1% (shockingly) hours after the incident took place. After hours trading isnt a reliable indicator of the opening price because there is small volume. That being said if you can get that price might be a smart buy

is now in effect.

If anyone here flew often they already know to avoid United like the plague. Worst customer service in the industry.

who the fuck flies united anyways rofl shit tier airline

Where are you seeing their stock go down?

A challenger appears!

Shut up you fucking lunatic newfag. This will be of course investigated and the guy will probably make good money from this. Hell he probably will get so much money that I would take the same beating for half of the amount he's going to get.

Fancy term. Are you american? They can refund your money and boot your ass out all day long

popularmechanics.com/flight/airlines/news/a26010/united-airlines-bump-passenger-rights/

I've ejected atleast 400 people from a business for bad behavior

>courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/04/10/video-shows-man-forcibly-removed-united-flight-chicago-louisville/100274374/
you have my neck beard

people still fly with united? i thought the whole "united breaks guitars" thing killed em from being mainstream but guess not. i'm not even surprised

I dont give a fuck about the airlines shit. You're calling me a lunatic for wishing you cancer and death for being a piece of shit sub human racist. I pray you and your entire family catch a fucking virus and die
shitting blood you faggot redneck degenerate. Go kill yourself you worthless faggot. say that shit in public so you can get stabbed in the neck you faggot redneck. go get killed or die off you degenerate faggot.

the key term here is bad behaviour

>using the word faggot 4 times

what does bad behavior have to do with over crowding. the business (airlines) is at fault and you're a stupid faggot if you really don't believe that.

in 39 years i only flight once. and i'm not american. but hey, i will boycott united airlines.
i'm sure that makes them cry now

being a racist and not slicing your neck open because you're a worthless sub human shit being in 2017.

kek, wonder how some of you kids have not committed suicide yet.

>caring this much

IDK what either of you are arguing. You think that an airline isn't legally allowed to ask you to leave in this situation?

Are you guys sovereign citizens too?

It's obviously not good customer service but you're basically cattle when you fly at this point

Because you make even more money. Airlines don't give a fuck about you and use statistics to determine how far to overbook depending on a list of parameters. United SUPER does not give a fuck about you. At least Spirit is upfront about it.

There are probably dead bodies in airports waiting on flights/refunds from United.

The last flight I had connected in Chicago, and was a United flight. Between the garbage people keeping people up all night and the airline itself, I swore I'd never fly United again.

The reason for the boycott is to make a financial impact negatively so the company can change their procedures, to promote awareness so random everyday citizens who work in the service sector don't treat the customers in such a bad behavior, and for the overall education of society as a whole to promote better business practices and human relations.

-OP