I paid not 40..but 50 bucks for this

I paid not 40..but 50 bucks for this.
Did I get ripped off?
Dro. Strain, Idk. It's earthy tho.

seems decent but I'm a UK fag so it's good for over here

Nah man, looks like an 8th. A little shaky but that's in the money if you're not in a medical state.

looks like 40 - 50 to me

Thats about 30 for me, but i live in Cali, so you can only imagine the shit i smoke

We call that the poor mans weed. Its like, essentially quantity over quality

you did aight

Looks about right

Not bad op, generally in my area dro goes about 10 a gram

How's high school?

tbh prob could have done better, unless you don't know the drofags in your town

Lol, sorry weeds not like meth. Anyone who knows anything about gardening can grow top notch with just a few years of experience. It doesn't matter where you live if you can grow indoors.

The only way you can tell if you got ripped off is when you run out. Depends on how long it'll last you... Also since it's only 1 strain you'll get tolerance much faster until you get another one. I don't care if you spent 100 for a gram, either way you ARE getting ripped off. It's a fucking plant dude, prices are gonna be inflated until it's legal where people grow it on their lawns.

$40 for sour cream and weed?
pretty good deal

What you're paying for is the labor and anonymity, the plant itself is just the water bill and electricity if grown indoors. Also fertilizers/ nutrients that are used in the soil.

Nah man
Looks like the compressed shit

Some people pay 50 a quarter
Looks like you got 7grams which is dealer norm

Looks just like the shit I get
Its midshelf but it's grown well.
Really dense, lime green and has some orange hairs

If your on the east coast it probably is the same

If you're in Cali, you got raped. But outside of Cali, eh not too bad. Heard an 8th of decent purps in Arkansas can go for up to $100. Based on that like I said, eh.

Dude i pay 300 per ounce. That's nothing

meaning you didn't pay too much for it. i guess depends where you live and who you know

A lot of people dont have the time, or want to spend the time growing. I rather just go spend 20 and get 3.5 grams of some dank shit at the dispensary, then to spend my time tending to any thing.

fucking Arkansas... 250 a zip in alabama

looks like an 8th is it loud?

Yeah that's 100% reasonable but obviously the producers have taken advantage of that, IMO prices should be less than 50% of what they are selling... Because of the law and demand ofc