What does Sup Forums think of Lily Allen?

What does Sup Forums think of Lily Allen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mad fuckable

Trash. Garbage with no redeeming value whatsoever, either musically or as a human being.

fpbp

this

This no talent generic pop skank lecturing Britain on how we should accept immigrants. She deserved every one of those miscarriages.

She's an old irrelevant roasty now that's buttblasted because no one cares about her, like all British female artists in their 30's.

She's as good at making music as she is at giving birth to kids

She had some good pop songs and was really sexy back in the 2000s. Then she moved out of the spotlight to have kids or someshit and now desperately trys to cling onto relevance. Makes shit music and seems to be a shit person. Thats why you don't take a break when you're on top of your game.

Get lost, Marina troll.

AHHH HOLU FUCK

Keith > Lily desu, and even then he gets on my wick sometimes
>Guest Keith Allen got into an extremely heated row with the panel over his view that comedy was now being hamstrung to appease rules of political correctness. Just before storming off the live broadcast, Allen stormed at an Asian member of the panel that "It's not a chip you've got on your shoulder, it's a fucking vindaloo!".
And then he went and made a song called Vindaloo: youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM

Marina isn't actually as asspained as other British female artists in their 30's. She's great.

Smile is a 10/10 song

Your car is German, your takeout food is Indian, your TV is Japanese, the construction worker who built your home is Polish, and you complain about immigrants?

Not a fan she almost split up the Chemical Brothers plus her bro's Reek

>getting Indian
>not Chinese
lol????

That's not the same but if you want to get a bunch of rapists, terrorists and criminals in your country go ahead.

>Then she moved out of the spotlight to have kids
Great luck with that, I must say.

Not him, but Chinese takeout is an American thing. England owned India thus they have lots of Indian food. USA had Chinese immigrants during the Gold Rush so they have Chinese takeout. Learn your fucking history before you act like a cock you dumb shit.

i'd like to lily her allen

I think if I had to show a picture to an alien of a "Typical English girl that you can tell is from England just by looking at her" I'd show them a picture of Lily Allen.

go back to Sup Forums

>Learn your fucking history before you act like a cock you dumb shit.
why are you this upset about an obvious joke lol
do you have actual autism

Remember what happend in Germany? When a bunch of ""refugees"" raped and robbed a bunch of women on new years eve?

Ultimate chav trash. Would not fuck or listen to any of her songs.

Kek

I feel embarrassed that I fapped to her when I was 14.

I live in Germany so... yeah. I know a bunch of refugees. All of them are super nice (and never tried to rape me).

There are cunts and there good people. Why punish desperate dudes who did nothing wrong for stuff that other people did?

heard her in a restaurant loo yesterday and wondered why i gave a shit at all. she was big in my teens and on the smoking fetish scene

>heard her in a restaurant loo yesterday
Was she depositing a dead fetus in the can?

Sure thing Shlomo.

Refugees have a right to enter the first safe country. They have no reason to be all the way in Germany. Its not good policy to let in millions of people who have no skils to contribute. Very few od them have skills that are useful to Germany. And they have a vey regressive belief system. This doesn't benefit Germany in anyway.

>and never tried to rape me
yet

I'm selling to the Daily Mail right now for an undisclosed sum so can't confirm that she was absolutely doing that in the loo on my birthday

Literally this, most of them don't even come from war countries, they are just looking for money and jobs.

lal

i'd bugger her

A lot of them arrive at hungary first, "living"conditions for refugees there are really awful. I would get the fuck out of there as well in their Situation.

If other Countrys would start treating them ok, maybe we would not have that many refugees in Germany.

Also who cares what they bring to the table. This is a humanitarian issue.

Imagine posting this
>export and trading of goods and services is the same as immigration

Yes, Hungary gave them food and they threw it on the train tracks. They also attacked Hungarian police multiple times.

Thats ridiculous its a governments responsibility to act in the best interests of its citizens and maintain stability. Importing all these refugees goes against these basic things. Its ridiculous Merkel only let them in as a cheap move to get the left to support her.

That's why God took her child from her.

also, i don't like mockney from poshos unless i'm getting it from Arthur in Minder

See, i never said there wont be any fuckheads with those refugees. There always are. Anywhere. I just dont think its fair to treat every refugee bad because of a few dumbasses.

If i was getting treated like those people in hungary after fleeing from a war, maybe making it barely out alive, i might react the same way.

Oh and i would fuck lily Allen

Yeah, a "few". It was literally the majority and most of them don't even come from war zones, Hungary didn't treat them as bad as the media is trying to tell you.

How do you know?

Please look it up, they attacked the police first and thee away the food they gave them. There is no need to have respect for people that only come to your country to financially exploit it.

I live in my Country, to financially exploit it. And i am born here.. Why do you live in your Country?

You work for money, ""refugees"" get money for literally doing nothing.

Don't you get that their is an agenda. I have no idea to what end but all this new stuff doesn't make any sense. The media and government push these ideas so hard but these things make no sense when you honestly evaluate them. Like why should i hate Russia? Why should we let in these refugees? Why do we need politcal correctness? Why is it that both the left and right agree on these things.

It's very obvious there is some agenda that powerful people have. I don't see a point in claiming that i know what their end goal is but in a few areas its clear to see. Like the rich were worried about occupy wall street then suddenly the left is filled with these super PC sjw werdios. Obviously something is going on..

I'm not against immigration but:

Well... Because most of them are not allowed to work...

Also i could do the same thing. Just sit around and do nothing all day, living on the bare minimum (refugees get even less).

I just dont want to and believie me, a lot of those guys dont want to do that either...

My mum listens to her so she's shit I guess

How are they not allowed to work that is bullshit. The idea that Germans have made things hard for refugees is ridiculous that is such a bullshit narrative. Learn to think critically please.

Germany tries to make then learn German so they work but they don't want to learn German.

Most if it are not if they only have a "Duldung". Look it up.

Also i think thats bullshit too. Why not let them work.

Well whatever. Lets just agree to disagree

Next week in the Daily Mail:

"LILY ALLEN SPOTTED LEAVING RESTAURANT TOILET. COULD SHE HAVE LEFT A MISCARRIED FOETUS IN THERE? MORE ON THIS STORY AS IT DEVELOPS."

My shithole old town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere has about 15 chinese takeaways. You're a fucking retard

i saw it all. did you know that built a bridge out of metaphorical record sales to allow every miscarried foetus into london, lazy buggers.

hnnnnghhh

I'm almost 100% certain that in my area there are considerably more Chinese restaurants than Indian.

I like how her tits came out a lot in wardrobe malfunctions back about a decade ago.

>laughing at a woman who lost her child
Sup Forums has reached rock bottom.

You clearly don't know what this cunt has done in the past.

rock you say? fuck off dad

^This. No one should feel sorry for her.

>your TV is japanese and your car is german
>this means you have to accept hundreds of thousands of unskilled third worlders into your country
you absolute mongoloid

I want to suck on those globes.

Post more pics of Lilly. Britskanks turn me on.

Google Image search "lily allen wardrobe malfunction".

Ugh. I changed my mind. Britskanks don't turn me on.

wtf i hate Little Alien now

>mandatory what-did-he-mean-by-this

mad fuckable trash tho

nice facebook meme you fucking retard

"Hey it didnt happen to me"
Selfish