Ask a racist anything

ask a racist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

africacheck.org/2015/03/12/analysis-black-brain-white-brain-the-new-wave-of-racist-science/
discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are you being racist at?

Would you be racist if there were no black people?

How does it feel to be a racist cuck just like your king, trumpie?

you must be a liberal or a minority since they are the only racists around

Politically correct millennial. Ugh. You mean niggers, not "black people."

I think you mean FUCKING NIGGERS

nonwhites, less so towards northeast asians and lebanese people, although i dont really want them in my country

sandniggers, jews, and spics would still be a thing, so yes

cry some more, antifa

im a white person living in los angeles

There's nothing wrong with being politically correct.

i bet being politically correct gets you lots of pussy

Lebanese people seems like a random thing? Why them?

so who is your mother, your sister your cousin or your aunt.

i just dont ever have problems with them and many of them are just christians or moderate shias

you aren't alone my man, day by day everyone see's that they're just stupid unevolved monkey's and that's why they get so mad.

I'm waiting for the day they pull some major antifa crap and I can load my ar and start ripping through niggers
White power my brother!

so who's your mother, your sister aunt or cousin

ooh edgy

If you were holding a gun with only one round in it, in front of you were a sandnigger and a nigger, who would you shoot?

pic unrelated?

>didn't cry loud enough the first time
>better post again
guessing you're a libtard cuck huh

It's always a good time to post sexy bitches
It's never unrelated

1488 fam

id shoot the sandnigger, incase he has a bomb, then use the gun to beat the niggers skull in

i bet he will post again

I assume you're racist because of how different-colored people behave. What makes you think it's racial and not cultural?

same person

You can only be racist if you're anonymous.

Me being black do you hate me, even though you never met me. If so explain why?

because i live in los angeles and can notice that the lower caste mestizos(the ones with less spanish blood) always act worse than the ones with more spanish blood, despite them coming from the same culture

wrong

Why are you so awesome?

baahahahaha

Now you're just embarrassing yourself nigger.
Bring back the stolen laptop

What region has the best bbq in the US?

nothin' personell kid

>it's ok to believe in an oxymoron

kek we both did it 1488, we're smarter than them. For every 1 white man we take 20 niggers

nigger detected, now gtfo

in my sociology course, i wrote an essay about how blacks have much lower iqs than nonblacks and how that ties to crime and poverty, still got an a in the course kek

no, the average black is shit, but the average isnt every black, although i still dont want blacks in my country

superior aryan genetics

not sure, havent really been outside of commiefornia

hail victory

the study and clear view of your neanderthal head clearly means smaller more animalistic brains.
look like some of us evolve and others just hang back

I try to hate

but I keep meeting that one good nigger
that 1/1000000 that breaks the mold

yah they've been gene mixing.
ever see a full black intelligent man?
neal degrasse tyson
Obama
well that's pretty much it and they used their whiteness to get there

1. I don't give a fuck about how you wrote an essay about niggers.
2. It's most likely bullshit anyways.
3. Like I said, it's only cool to be racist with anonymity
4. Faggot

All niggers must hang

Exactly what studies have shown blacks have smaller and more animalistic brains. More curious then doubting. Im black but very interested in reasons for racism.

yeah, most of the decent blacks ive met tend to be only half black and half something else

i get more and more vocal with it overtime, im honestly starting to not give a fuck about what shitlibs think; the right leaning people just cheer you on as long as you can piss of the left, from my recent experience, despite how you do it

look into Gavin Evans.
I won't deny there's always one in the stack but black people's einstein is pretty much lil' wayne.
I'm not saying you're a nigger, you may even be a normal hybrid civil black person but undeniably the mass are niggers

>i get more and more vocal with it overtime
No you don't.

ok, bud

hell yah man, there are more of us then you think.
you have to let them think they're winning.
Trust me we've done it before

you are right, i was very surprised about how many people actually know about or at least are skeptical of the jew, and there are also many people sympathetic of hitler. its just the challenge of getting people to not be afraid to speak their minds at this point.

Only thing that came up for Gavin Evans is some rugby player. Also do you not think that because of the terrible public school systems we have in america, we have less educated people in poor areas (blacks). I've been in both ghetto public schools. And im currently in a %90 white private school. There s a huge difference.

It's all happening with trump brother man.
I mean, the proof's in the meme's.
a.k.a it's funny because it's true.
1488 my man, find a group a white people and stick together.
that or go watch a white person in the hood video and place yourself in that position.

Public school wasnt even school. It was just teachers sitting down while everyone just sit and talk to each other. And just fights everywhere.

africacheck.org/2015/03/12/analysis-black-brain-white-brain-the-new-wave-of-racist-science/

sounds like daycare to me

More of a libcuck article but the book is golden

have you ever convinced them to try acting civil?
I mean at least you can try being one of them.
Seriously ask yourself how that would go compared to asking a classroom of civil white people

But you have tried different kinds of bbq right? No opinion on the different tastes? I mean the georgia mustard vs traditional southwest or sweet pulled pork? No opinion at all?

A few questions:

What about dark skin scares you?
Why do racists look so much like Untermensch?
Are you inbred?
What's your IQ?
Do you have any evidence to support your claims other than pseudoscience and anecdotes?

>niggers : NIGGA YEW FUKIN' GAY
>Classroom shatters with monkey laughter

>white people: well we are civil, could we improve on that?
>possible silence from majority beta cucks but peaceful none the less

Just to help you along Oklahoma Joe's in Tulsa is unbelievable but its a typical western/texas style how do you compare that to a small town pulled pork sandwich shop in south carolina? Totally different, no similarities but you could argue each is just as good. Of course this bypasses large issues such as brisket and pig roasts. Just asking for your thoughts OP.

There were reasons to these fights. All these kids raised with no love from parents, bad neighborhoods, and just hate all around them. They are on edge and wont tolerate any mess at school. They all have gave up because they know there is little chance for college. So why not switch to gang banging and selling drugs. It's not that we are "violent" by nature. Its our depressing surroundings, no love, dark view on life. Constantly getting the shit end of the stick from birth makes you believe and do somethings people who grew up with no worries would never do.

Rank the following races from worst to least worse.

Hispans
Blacks
Mid easterns
Medditeranians
Asians
Eastern euro trash (Russians slavs etc)
Jews
West euro trash (Italians, French, irish)

and you think white people don't have that?
I had to join the army to get my college money with a single parent myself.
Everyone has a sob story.
But never once did I take my shitty situation out on others because of my start.
Instead I joined the army (which they're ruining that too) and earned my college.
excuses and no will to climb to the top is why they'll always be on the bottom

actually I'd even go as far to say mine was worse because if you're black at least the feel bad for you.
If you're white they try to play it off like your world is perfect

what exactly makes america your country?

not op but honestly if we could go back to europe natives have america and niggers stay in africa, I'd actually be 100% ok with trading for all those resources from the natives.
So long as they stay there.
Also canada was a little wide spread for northern natives, might even make the argument that we could just have that

What he said

not the biggest fan of barbecue tbh, i really like slavic food and ironically asian food

>what about dark skin races you
race isnt skin colour, if it was then a lot of asian would be white and a lot of southern europeans would be something other than white.

>why do racist look so much like Untermensch
more people than you think are racist, the ones that tend to have been the most vocal about it in the past though are the people with the least to lose, so indeed lower iq and lower status people. but if you just have a casual conversation with a random white person and bring up race when they feel comfortable, you might be surprised at what they say.

>are you inbred
not at all

>whats your IQ
never got it tested; however, i was able to get into several top 50 US universities, so i imagine its maybe 110+? ill probably get it tested relatively soon, im quite curious myself.

>do you have any evidence to support your claims other than pseudoscience and anecdotes
outside of being exposed to diversity constantly, which perhaps is still an anecdote in some regards, the books the bell curve and the culture of critique helped sway my opinion

ill probably have to try some different kinds of barbecue, i dont feel qualified to answer this quite yet

kind of a dumb question

some of my ancestors have been here for around 100 - 150 years and helped build this nation; i might just move back to europe anyways, i did manage to get eu citizenship

You aren't answering because you are a dry rub guy? What kind of ama lets you pick and choose your topics? I call shenanigans. I'm as racist as the next guy but your topic is fake and gay. You should post 'ask me about racial topics only because I don't give a fuck about anything else'. ama is false advertising.

>anecdote

Cool story retard. You're a special snowflake. Gratz. You're trying to make a causational conclusion between between skin tone and socioeconomic status. This is why people think you're stupid.

why can't racists define racism?

why?

oh sorry then, I lost my shit a little early. Please accept my apologies. You can have my internets for the rest of the day. +1

>superior aryan genetics

Any athletic stats?

That's where your wrong, kiddo

Assyrians are the master race of the middle east. Descendants of the ancient Mesopotamians, not arabs, Christian.

about your ancestors being here for 150 years. my ancestors (native americans) have also been here. even helped with wars. what makes it the white mans country? What makes it not a collective nation to every race here?

>causational conclusion between "between" (Don't get to shaky with them fingers nigger, I know we're scaring you now.) skin tone and socioeconomic status
>nigger : I'z black gib me mo' money
You're why the white race is rising up again.
Don't worry you'll be closer too your family tree than you think nigger.

as richard spencer says, calling someone racist is basically telling them that you dont like them. it has little meaning if any.

np fam

never got into sports

you are correct, the arabs are Caucasoids from the southern regions of the arabian peninsula and eastern africa

the first immigration law passed in the united states, in 1791 if i recall correctly, stated that this is a nation of white men of good character, so cry some more

Because we raped and pillaged you fucks and thought it would be enough of a message for you primitive pieces of shit that you're not welcome here any longer. To this day we look down on you alcoholic beasts and ignore you as much as we can. Jesus isn't the giant check you get just for being Native American enough for you?

if you don't also hate people of your own race then you can't call yourself a true racist

the more i think about it a racist is just a misanthrope isn't it?

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

im not crying about you saying the country is owned by whites. honestly its retarded youd think that but it obviously isnt anymore. we dont live in the 1800s anymore

You're the most boring racist I've ever met and your thread sucks. Be better.

My thumb is swollen and there's a small big bite on it that I scratched.

It's a little numb but there's no redness or pain so it's probably an allergic reaction to the bite and not infected, right? Like, it should be back to normal in a few days, shouldn't it?

i dont get checks for being native american actually. it wasnt even you who raped and killed anyway fatty. its kind of pathetic you think you own anything in america. theres black people that own more than you here

>fatty
>hides behind niggers
you just made yourself notably mad and you have to hide behind niggers.
Cowardly savages

Still owned by whites, you fucking shitskins keep breeding and taking all of our fucking tax money. That's the majority of nigs.

Writing on a phone dork. And what was your argument? Oh yeah. You don't have one lol. And who was asking for entitlements? That's the problem with people like you. You're a cuck that touts racist rhetoric because you have a two sided view of reality caused by a cognitive deficit in critical thinking skills. I.e. Low iq

>proving my point for me

You're 16, max. Ya gotta be 18 for Sup Forums kiddo.

i was actually making fun of you dumbass. you obviously dont like blacks or any other race doing better than you though

Leave the Indian alone dude, they're decent people.

Really? I was born and raised here. So you're saying there are some rich nigs? That's because they got off their asses and worked for it. Native Americans get no sympathy from me. You're all just Mexican precursors. Rape a native, birth a Mexican. Your subhuman and your legacy is a joke.

honestly, they use up a lot less tax money than you think. you dont really have a valid reason to why america is your. what you have is the equivalent of "WE WUZ KANGZ"

again just like the last nigger, not the same person jumped in on the conversation.
Not giving you another screen cap because you're poking at the keyboard with a bone haha.

raping a native american makes they born in mexico????

Would you attend an interracial wedding?

the comment still applies to you though. why else would you have put in any input?

hello, comrade. pepsi or coke?

>"...makes they born in mexico"
>"...Between between..."
you aren't really helping your cases

> superior aryan genetics

> 0 cradles of civilization

> higher violence and rape rate than Syria despite being a developed country

> lost every war ever

If by superior you mean retarded, then sure

Basically, Mexicans are a mix of European Spaniards and American Indian.

probably not

pepsi, since the only soda i really drink is mountain dew, for meme value

>"Your subhuman..."
damn. you got me.