User...

user, i don't fuckin know who the fuck you actually are and what you are up to; don't even know what kind of shit you have done since you started walking on earth's surface, but i honestly and wholeheartedly want you feel happy. may all your wildest dreams come true.

More pussy

bump

again

You've activated my trap card!

yeah

I'm content. Women though, eh... I'm still not sure. Ex tried to trap me in the relationship and was full on fucking insane, shame she hid it so well to begin with - needless to say, I've been extremely wary of trying anything with women since (5 years now).

what did actually make you start acting this way?

I thought it was obvious why. It made me have very little trust for women.

they aren't this bad

Moar. Pull that tampon out slowly.

Yeah, I get that. I suppose you could call it an irrational fear of sorts. I just feel like I'm going to be that unlucky cunt who gets his life ruined by some slut.

Shame though, in my previous job I got along with this 9/10 qt and she invited me over, I declined.

I'm good on moral happiness. Honestly I wish someone who won the lotto would drop me some money to ease their burden. $100,000 would eliminate my debt and all my simple desires. Lol, if only it were so simple. . .

But I really don't deserve to be happy user

Yes please.

you're a good guy, OP

Thank you

Just do it!

post some fucking traps and ponies then, faggot.

i love you. gonna fap to that pic now (got any more? i especially love the tampon)

i posted

this thread has to live on. post some girls please

trips demand it

yes it should

op is a great man

bump

just post some. my hands are full

>crimson tide pride
have a good one user
may the winds behind you never be yours

>may the winds behind you never be yours
inspirational

This helped me bro. Just broke up with my gf she cheated on me. I feel used and useless. Thanks 4 ur kind words

we'll feel better.

:::::(

pull out tampon
show us your blood

just read the fucking filename god damn it

lol

if i pull that string do you talk?

no

then cut the string already or return the pussy, but quit wearing it with the tag hanging out.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

OP is the man

Same. I feel you.

thanks