Be me

>be me
>Live in Mexico
>20 years old, middle upper class family.
>90% of population is brown mixed race.

I get a lot of girls and I know that's because I'm white. Mexicans even discriminate themselves because they feel "less brown", so they deserve more status.

So, why mixed races and niggers generally want to be white too? Do they realize?

Pic related; highschool classmate.

More?

Damn dude, thats like a 4/10 in my country, and just because of the body.

Ugly face
No tits
Small ass.

Virgin Detected!

sure thing bud.

spot the jew

si eres blanco que haces viviendo entre negros?

yeah your a basement dweller.

>Mexican
>White
lel

>your
see

Fuck them anyways also checkem for stds if clean creampie them and post pics

>he lives in a country
>he has to be from that country

you do realize that people who live in another country can do so and not be of origin from that country right? you stupid retard

so, where are you from?
>inb4 Spain

where you from?

It's foreigners in general. Some Belgian guy in my class fucks at least two different women a week, and the same happened for me when I was in Russia. Women like to think their different, so they fuck drastically different guys

Hahaha
I wasn't even saying she's beautiful, but a lot of girls look like that.

Pues los españoles que quisieron invadir México. Yo qué pinche culpa.

I'm Mexican and I couldn't give a shit about nationality.

My mother's family did came from France. My father's from Spain.

I'm a light skinned nigger and for real, shit is ridiculous how much we discriminate against ourselves. Black people are generally better about it than other races though. I would hate to be an Asian guy, Asian women treat Asian men like shit. Black men tend to love black women and vice versa.

Mexicans are either super racist or not at all when it comes to skin color.

I'm a Mexican and I haven't met a lot of racist people in my city, I live in mexico city

I grew up in Mississippi in a majority black town, and yeah, the blacks definitely give the darkest black people shit.

And the lighter-skinned black girls with more caucasian features (narrow instead of wide nose) are seen as the most attractive.

They call that internalized racism. But honestly, maybe it's just innate. Think about it: hundreds of thousands of years ago EVERYONE looked like a sub-saharan African. Dark as night with wide noses and big lips.

Somehow along the way people started self-selecting their breeding partners to look very different from that, all over the world, in the semi-isolated populations that became europeans and east asians, etc.

Same, wait, Erik?

It isn't direct hate and racism most of the time but a lot of people believes white skin is esthetically superior.
Some months ago I find a poll, ~25% of population said they wasn't happy with their skin color. Lol. 90% are like that and they still feel like shit.

Biology works that way... but still, even if you are not racist, a lot of people would think so. It's ridiculous.

Who the fuck is Erik?

Yeah, that seems more likely. The only racist person I know Is my grand-aun, she hates black people

Your grand-aunt is nazi. Kek

Pinche India naca