Is going bra less a thing for chicks now...

Is going bra less a thing for chicks now? Today at my campus it was in the 80's and I saw about 5 girls walking around with no bras on and you clearly see their nips. Granted it made me hard as diamonds seeing them bounce around. I wondered if I came up to them and started to chat and gradually lead up to her nips would they get mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you lurk here, 100% safe to say she'll get mad. If you even get talking to begin with that is.

pokies are hot

I'm not the usual neckbeard antisocial reject like most people here. Its easy to talk to them, its hard to seal the deal tho. I guess the question is going out to the small minority here

and by "seal the deal" you mean start talking about her visible nipples?

no, when i can suck those nips

Yes, a lot of girls have been starting to go braless over the last few years. It's becoming social normalcy.

works for me

Any time

i always go braless :^)

nobody care about your manboobs fgt

names of girls you saw? and where?

moar girls nipping pls

>Granted it made me hard as diamonds seeing them bounce around.

Wtf are you 10?

how the fuck would I know there names? I just saw them walking around.

Tits or GTFO

yeah what a faggot. getting sexually aroused by college girls' breasts

No idea but its been scientifically proven going braless is a healthier option.
It tones the muscles underneath, promotes healthy amounts of collagen in the skin and supportive tendons, and establishes stronger core and back muscles for better posture.
This all comes together to keep them more perky and give a better figure for longer. They won't even start to sag post-30.

wtf are you gay?

Adults can control when they get aroused when it comes to visual stimuli, kids hitting puberty can't, so yeah.

This. Everyone should go braless, for the sake of beautiful tits.

>t. low t.

I forget Sup Forums is full have anti-social retards that get hard by any imaginary contact by a girl.

Women who don't a bra end up looking like niggers in africa.

I had a similar situation back at a starbucks when a group of girls came in and one of them had some serious hard nips in a white tank top. Everyone in the store saw them but nobody said anything. The girls must know that they were visible. I don't see how they can get offend by it. If anything they want you to comment on it.

>Perma virgin who's never fucked a woman.

WUT

agree. they have to know. i wonder how wet they get knowing they're turning on every straight guy in the place

Bump

wonder what her friends thought or said

Which is why all the women that walk around topless in african tribes have such perky tits.

Sure, neanderthal, I've never fucked a woman because I need a primitive brain like yours for that, everybody knows.

Then perhaps, as in all things, the correct choice lies in neither extreme (all-bra or no-bra), but in balance?

The reason why no one comments them is because if they did the girl can easily make the guy look like a fucking perv and if she wanted to even get him charged with sexual harassment, which is bullshit.

Nigger have a lot more fat than white women.

Apples to oranges.
Constant UV exposure, stressful life style, active movement with no support(sports bras when running are recommended), earlier pregnancies, and poor diet.
Assuming you're living in a first world country you would have none of these issues through clothing, food, and supportive sports garments.

Pokies, kek

probably

You've never read National Geographic?

Yeah the UV is hell on those niggers

Yep. A pretty weak exhibit. The primary deciding factor on when boobs sag and how much is genetics. Fat / weight gain obviously have an effect, as do other activities that add strain to the skin. All things being equal though, it's genetics that decides.

Spoilers...chances are it's not for your benefit, chief. They fucking suck.

I fucking love it. The number of sluts walking around with no bra is growing daily. I bet the think they're empowered, when actually they're just sluts.
I'm rock hard just thinking about it.

Dont comment on them....

I learned the hard way.

>>In class
>>see cute girl with perky tits
>>Started to talk to them
>>then said "You must be really cold huh haha"
>>glares at me
>>awkward silence
>>said that was really fucked up thing to say

worst part about it is I did it to a girl in my class and it was super awkward for the rest of the semester. I guess if its just some random girl it would be ok but not a person you will have to see.

bras are fucking evil. no woman should wear one, ever

You're a fucking idiot who thinks the world revolves around your tiny little dick.

>They fucking suck.
eh?

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

Please see
Then google Jean-Denis Rouillon and his 15 year multiple study paper on it. The only people who attempted to even refute his findings are a bra company and their stance was "he's a man! What does he know about boobs?!"

Is it just me does seeing barely clothed tits more arousing then seeing completely exposed breasts. I guess girls naked all the time has lost its effect.

then there's the rapey aspect of seeing something she doesn't want you to see. at least, that's part of what does it for me

What?

confused as to why you think they suck

Try one.

try one what?

Wearing one.

Yes, feminism is growing. Going braless is natural and the feminists love that. It's great because soon they'll be fighting for the right to go topless in public everywhere.

I love feminism.

Yes, only in the case of young, healthy women, who regularly eat an extremely niche western style diet, have good genetics and hit the synthetic survival-simulator-weighted-machines 4+ days week.

My GF tried it for like a week, she gave up because she's too busy working towards a career, contributing to her community, and doesn't have time to worry about her potentially sagging tits at like 40. Otherwise known as they hurt when she walks up / down stairs, pervs staring at her tits, boob sweat, etc, etc.

But, I get to see her bra less at home, so it's all good.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

a tight white tank top? why would i try wearing one?

They did that in the 60s/70s too.

On the slightest chance you are actually this dense, I will elaborate. Wearing a bra sucks. I don't know anyone who enjoys them, unless they have to or exercising. (For the sake of those in your life, I hope you are not actually this slow. I'm guessing you aren't.)

people say the world is flat, humans rode dinosaurs, and women squirting is urine despite not answering how a womans bladder insta fills every 5 damn minutes for multi squirting not even mentioning the test where they gave the women meds to discolor urine and the squirt still came out clear

what does this mean? We like in an age where it doesnt matter what people say or what proof they have, all that matters is its something people can share on facebook 15 million fucking times

fuck Jean Denis Rouillon fucking french faggot

how's it feel knowing that guys are gonna be jacking off later to the image of your braless tits whenever you don't wear one?

Elle Fanning certainly enjoys not wearing a bra!

Pieced together from stills...

>Getting diamonds from seeing a bump in a top
lmao virgin more?

>acting cool, as if seeing a pokie isn't arousing.

Not that you'd get an erection, but if seeing a poike isn't at least mildly arousing, then you're either sexually dead, or gay.

>Being this dumb lmao

You clearly know a lot about women. Go for it. Post results.

source on any omfg

That feeling you are asking about is called pity. Like you feel for the extremely disabled. Because it works like this: if my nipples send you into some kind of frenzy, my tits are the least of your issues. Seriously. Seek help. They are just tits.

As the idiot having this conversation here of all places, thank you.

>my tits

Fantastic. YOU wear the bra then.

It's socially inept eternal virgins like you that fuck up things like this for the rest of us. Fuck off and die.