Hey Sup Forums, I'm a russian girl living in UK. I have a daughter and her dad just left us, I work in a bar...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a russian girl living in UK. I have a daughter and her dad just left us, I work in a bar. I am 22 and I have no family or friends anymore she's all I have.

Can you tell me is it worth for me to raising my daughter, I love her but I feel I'm losing all hope to be honest. I want it over.

pic is related

Where you too?

wait that's your daughter?

where abouts in the uk?

shake her like a british nanny, whore yourself out and hope to whatever god you have that some moron buys you from an arabian sex slave dealer

Probably not, and she will most probably end up with a shitty upbrining, and in turn turn into a shitty human being.

People like you should not have children, you are irresponsible selfcentered douches.

Why dident you wait until you got an education, or a stable job, your own house, car.

your a single mom and you are wondering if you can take care of your own daughter?

your a shitty mom.

It WILL be okay. Just pray. Until you believe, if you must.

>upbrining
>dident
>your

learn to spell kid before you start critiquing others

>now would be a good time to pray to whatever deity it is you believe in

is this b8?

I didn't realize you could give birth to white rectangles

i could not give a shit about my spelling, English is not my mother language, and i alreddy speak 4 languages, so suck a dick if you felt like this critique hit you.

>thinks he's in a position to talk lol

Get your ass out of here you cuck

No, because people liker her are fucking trash who get children when they are not ready, never have backup plans. and wonder why everything is hard.

Fucking wait until you are in a stable place in life before having children.

tits or gtfo, then we'll listen

All hail our white rectangle overlord!

This. Sup Forums is dead

With time stamp

Sup Forums has spoken

The way I see it, your biggest problem is you live in the UK. What a horrible Orwellian shit hole of a place. Get out.

Should have given the Sup Forums nerd a chance instead of what ever useless Chad you gave it up to. Lesson learned? Nah! Have fun struggling!

This.

I/ we live in London, E5

It was not planned, I had her when I was 20 almost 21. It was an abusive relationship and I didn't agree to get pregnant, if that makes sense to you.

I was born in Chechnya in 1994, I'm done with all the praying stuff

the first happy comment lol :)

You have to reply to

So are we gonna see tits or what?

Come live with me. We can smoke weed and fuck all day.

you're really attractive, keep working the bar, save up some money, meet a guy and hit it off.

tomorrow could be a completely new start for you, it all starts by meeting new people

I am just a random dude on the internet really, but I say you should not give up on your daughter I know it may seem harsh to you but you are her mother and you need to make it your motivation to give her the best she can get.

No matter what you can not give up on her that a real living child you are talking about, and you are very vital in her life don't mess it up for her do whatever you can to give her the best future.

Should start praying to that white rectangle overlord next to her. She gave birth to a miracle of nature who should be whoreshipped like jesus or something

Kys

fake and gay

It's worth it and you can do this. You work unlike many others in your position who were born here.
Your daughters father is scum. You're left picking up the pieces.
Things will be tough. Terrible at times but the moments of joy fleeting as they may be are worth it.
Don't give up. Ever. user.

you're a faggot

JUST FUCKING END IT ALREADY!!

>PEOPLE DON'T REALISE THIS IS OLD PASTA...

That child is niggers baby and the nigger left this bitch. OP has just blocked childs face from the picture. Old pasta...

This. Newfags don't realize this is old pasta. NEEXT!

So no white rectangle overlord?

Just work hard, remember it wont be eazy, but you are doing it for your child. give her a good life, and teach her how to be a good human being.

and if you do need a partner, trya nd go for somebody who knows how to be reflective, empathic and someone who knows how to look at things from alot of different perspectives.

Which should be a good influence for your daughter.

Anyone? No? Okay. TITS OR GTFO

I'm 23 polish programmer from south London

Давай знакомиться

mom daughter thread?

seriously tho ur like used goods. just kys u failure.
>have kids
>22
>single

just fucking die

did u pull the whole get citizenship for better country leave husband thing? either way there's always suicide

Поляк кек

Many girls from my school have the type of family you have. It'll turn out okay just be a good mother and get any job that you can until you can work yourself up. Make sure she gets and education and friends. Her up bringing should be okay. Try to make some friends too.

whats ur snapchat lets see how sick you are g, trust

bro, you're calling someone who is likely a dude attractive. you're a fucking faggot. in a literal sense.

so op where in the uk do you live?