Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/justice-story/justice-story-don-mondays-article-1.1504277
discord.gg/Zpv63zD
discord.gg/cMD2Vch
instagram.com/p/BSuaB31AzdL/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least he could have not killed any kids
>for all I know the bitch deserved it but not an 8 year old

Oh woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww immmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooo suppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd who could have predicted this???

Black people ARE more commonly known for infamous school shootings.

And the kid that died was a special needs anchor baby.

it was a murder suicide
>last two in the news were black guys
just sayin

I haven't seen any school shooting that had one nigger as the shooter.

>In b4 color gets corrected for the majority of US media
Turn that brightness up so he looks white you fucking racists.

well then, nothing of importance was lost

؜delet this

Do you keep that next to your bestially pron?

The shooter was already confirmed as Samuel Hyde

So far 100% of school killings were by crackers so go suck a dick

What I keep next to my bestially pron is no one else's beeswax.

Blacks shoot each other everyday in schools in Chicago, NYC, Baltimore but because they're black it doesn't make news. #fakenews

Are you autistic?

Obvious bait from a nigger

Everyone on Sup Forums is. Don't act like you're not.

Why wouldn't they be. Wouldn't one have to attend school to shoot it up?

That's the joke. Because the racist idiots on this website will make it look like this always happens.

Like this guy...

Who apparently can trace patterns back in twos.

nice try op that's the same dude in a wig

Some kind user please post the whitewashed Freddie Gray cops from CNN (?I believe); my files are a mess atm, can't find it.
This shit absolutely happens.

the trap and blacked threads miss you

Nigger kills nigger, Children collateral

This is not news. This isn't even a surprise
>Fuck off Counterfeit News Network

you see patterns
>I see an example to show that it isnt always whites

No one cares, It was a nigger he deserves to die lol fuck the jews am I right? Okay guys order pizzas to my house, my address is 1680 Orwig Rd New Freedom, Pennsylvania, order me a philly cheese steak pizza from dominos, large too and bring me soda any kind. Thanks

At least 4 of these are asian/blasian/some other mix.

Still an American.

Niggers committing violent crime. Mfw so surprised
Who would have guessed it

>Black people ARE more commonly known for infamous shootings.
I fixed it for you.
Why niggas so savage? Why can't niggas stop commit crime, lol?

Which is PROOF that white people dont shoot up schools.

Can we be straight up? Can we stop trying? The average black can't be civilized. We got 12% of the population commit half the murders in this country.

That's fucked up. Why can't black people just act like humans?

Everyone knows this is going to be a lobby for gun control. When in reality we need nigger control.

Kek; I wasn't trying to say they didn't.
But it's not exclusively a white trait.

smile for the camraW

I just come here to be a dickhead. Don't mind me. I'm white and love white people. But we do shoot up too many schools.

i for one trust the legal system to be 100% accurate in both arrests and convictions

i'm sure niggers bullying white kids has nothing to do with it

>we need nigger control
Then make that happen, user.

and why do white people always bend over backwards and perform mental origami to make excuses?

I once shaped myself into a duck.

This right here is why the problem will never be fixed
>you bring up real facts and white people ignore it and black people keep voting in the same white people who ignore the facts (democrats)

the problem is that the (((media))) "define" a mass murder/shooting as ANY shooting with three or more victims.

Most of these are personal vendettas, not "terror attacks"

i'm sure if he were capable of achieving anything in life he wouldn't be on Sup Forums complaining about niggers

Although I do believe there is truth to stereotypes; I'm not a fan of either sweeping generalizations or racism of any kind at base.
I've known good, decent people of all races; & absolute garbage from all as well.

Probably just as much as white assholes.
Teens are assholes at base, in general.

[s]I'm positive that the past several years of demonization doesn't have a thing to do with it.
[/sarcasm]

I am slowly coming to the conclusion that Islam and thug culture just refuse to conform with western values. it makes no sense to want to live and encourage such a backward culture of violence and constant vengence

we don't. when a white person fucks up, we call it what it is ... trash being trash.

we don't go on about how he was a good boy who dindu nuffin.

>the problem is that the (((media))) "define" a mass murder/shooting as ANY shooting

fity

end the drug war. defund gangs. improve schools. end pc outrage. grow the middle class. i'm sure you're helping to achieve all these things with your vote.

Black on black crime? Media won't be talking about it in 24 hours

I 100% am, and I 100% agree

glad to hear you're not one of those utter tards on the economic right

Good point.

How big a of a dido do you want to send you bebe?

Yes there's shit in all races. No race can claim they don't have scum. So yesterday I went down a rabbit hole - fuck man I wish I could give you the link but I don't know if I can find it - there was this little thugblack kid who was robbing and shooting people iirc. So the cops got him. He kept reaching for his waistband and the cop kept telling them if you reach for your waistband imma shoot you. Kid wouldn't stop and kept reaching for his waistband and crawling around on the ground. So the cop shot him three times and killed him. This happened just like two or three days ago. They've already had candle light vigils and protests and printed up T-shirts and shit. It's a sad thing but goddamn Just admit he was a little thug and move on. White thug gets offed by a cop, I don't give a shit.

And let me just say this yeah there are innocent black people who have been murdered by cops. And though should be protested. But sometimes cops get it right.

Movie theaters are.

Who's the girl from fifth row, second column?

Kind of suprised it was a black. I didn't know blacks went to school.

Janice joplin

>it makes no sense to want to live and encourage such a backward culture of violence and constant vengence

And yet West Virginia exists.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

nydailynews.com/news/justice-story/justice-story-don-mondays-article-1.1504277

Np. But here's a random pic of Brenda Ann Spencer

stormfront discord

only serious participants will be taken seriously!

discord.gg/Zpv63zD

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

for once it wasn't some piece of shit white guy, well good for ya'll. Bet you are having a celebration.

instagram.com/p/BSuaB31AzdL/

Our Princess is dating a nigger.

the one that hates mondays

DATING A NIGGER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

>An unusually high percentage of special needs kids in California schools are either "dreamers" or anchor babies

This state got demographically raped in the 90s after Prop 187.

Importing hundreds of thousands food stamp recipients who have no cultural aversion to receiving cradle-to-grave entitlements led to the shitshow that is California.

Not surprising. Despite being only 12% of the population, nigs commit over 50% of ALL homocides.

So, if you're a betting man, always bet on the killer being a nig, particular if a gun's involved. You have a better than 50/50 chance.

Well, not as much as you celebrated when OJ was acquitted. Actually no celebrating at all. From now on though, as much as it has no real meaning, this pic is going to be posted every time there is a crack made about whites shooting up schools.

>Mass school shootings are less than 1/10th of 1 percent of annual firearms homicides.

You're a statistically-illiterate faggot if you see any patterns in the racial makeup of school shooters.

The woman was a special needs teacher

Raid his fb
/cedric.anderson.351?fref=nf

This didn't age well I guess

PLEASE! Blacks are the kangz of making excuses!

>1 of 1 = 100%
Not technically wrong; but not yet earned as a stereotype.

What a coincidence. I prayed for it to be a nigger!!

>100%

Bitches don't know about my high score.

pretty much the entire south is honor culture violent anti-education religious retards with high teen pregnancy rates who take more federal funds than they give. but for some reason they hate the niggers for being just like them.

So worthless anyway

>nigger
>college

nice try

what's with the we wuz kangz meme? there really were kingdoms in subsaharan africa

Just keeping current with my popular references, user.

what good will that do?

sure they do. they are called janitors.

deleted? call her on it.

Who's that vapid whore?

>there really were kingdoms in subsaharan africa

>were

he din du nuffin. he a good boy go to church need ma welfare

very poorly crafted insult. kingdoms are a primitive system of governance. why would it be bad if they no longer had kingdoms?

The gun was a Hi-Point, right?

indeed. black people and the culture they inherited from the south need to change.

Was not intended as an insult. Was intended to point out the subject's absolute irrelevance, on both sides of the argument.

Teen model.

Was listening to the radio about it today and they said it was a "large caliber handgun" and it passed through the girl and hit the kid.

Done.

30 minutes or less, right?