WWYD, snuff/torture/brutal edition

WWYD, snuff/torture/brutal edition

Lets see what we get this time...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
discord.gg/rRrShUH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How bout a real girl and not some stock photo of a model?

wwyd to my ex?

I'd buy one of those giant gummy snakes and fucking lynch her with it

Rip that fucking stupid piercing out.

I would tie her up and shove a curling iron in her pussy, I would plug it in and see if she could make me cum using only her tongue before I get bored and just leave her there like that.

I would use that crystal to carve my name into her chest and then jack off into the bleeding wounds.

got more showing off her legs?

Holy 11/10

Name?

taylor lostpeich
bottoms up espresso

Take her out for dinner and a movie and maybe kiss her on the 5th date.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

Wwyd?

I would tie her hands behind her back and put her in a noose that's attached to winch slowly pulling her up to the ceiling . I would watch her struggle to stand on her toes while her stocking feet slip around on the tile floor. When she's about to pass out I would hold her up while I fuck her and she wraps those legs around me. After I finish I would let her hang there and suffocate. I'd leave her here for you to find cold and lifeless with my cum dripping down her legs.

wwyd discord
discord.gg/rRrShUH

>mfw this thread

I would close them all in a gas chamber. Then I would let in some carbon monoxide or zyclon B. Fuck your imaginatory females

she's very real faggot

How do you know Amanda?

any takers?

So what? She won't even think about you, why do you try to kindle some feelings towards her? JUst leth the emptiness embrace you.
Everyone should be gassed, maybe except the one aryan girl, which you call your gf.

She's a butter face, Looks like she would make annoying noises too, So I would put a bag over her head and fuck her while shes tied up in a guillotine. First gross noise she makes I drop the blade and chop her head off so I can enjoy the body with out distraction.

butterface? really?
(go on)

Wwyd to her?

>aryan girl, which you call your gf

I wish..

is that cadence lux?

I'm well aware, that's why she's just another ex. gas yourself faggot

Huh, never heard of her till now. Does kinda look like her, but no, she's my cousin

Go' go go

Wwyd to my mom?

Cut his dick off and fuck him in his ass with his own dick.

?

fuck she looks busty as hell

rightie is a slut, how would you abuse her?

looks pretty good to me.

wwyd?

In that case I'd mail you the head so you can enjoy it as a fuck toy while I continue to pump her tight body full of cum.

more of the bit you like then. pump how?

anyone interested?

I'd fuck her pussy a few times time before decapitating her so that would be boring by now. I'd work on wearing her asshole out over the next day or two and then just her her neck hole as a cum dumpster till she's all filled up with it.

Wwyd

fuck yeah... she indian or paki?

indian.. wwyd?

anyone else? more?

Personally friends with all of them. Shoot my load to their fb pics every day. r8s? wwyd?