Why don't you own a gun?

Also facebook dawt com/groups/0perators

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because i'm not a fucking pussy

Be sure and yell that at the nigger that breaks into your hours at 2AM

I'm poor.

I live in Germany. But I think I might actually enjoy shooting if I lived in the US

I would start small tho, any 9 mm and definitely not a glock

Ah yes and also this. I get the impression that gun owners in the US are batshit crazy rednecks

>I get the impression that gun owners in the US are batshit crazy rednecks

>White gun owners are the problem

>Take niggers and beaners out of the gun crime rate and it drops to almost nothing

95% of home invasions happen in the middle of the day... you know, when the owners aren't fucking there?

Then again, most gun owners are unemployed trailer trash who are probably home all day anyway, so I guess it pays to be prepared

Source?

Are you... are you trying to convince me otherwise? Because you sound like a batshit crazy redneck.

>Because you sound like a batshit crazy redneck.

>Knowing that the majority of violent crime is committed by two races makes you a 'batshit crazy redneck'

Good goy

then those of us like me that work virtually have even more of a reason to own them

But I do

870 is love, 870 is life

OLD SCHOOL 870 is love

FTFY

Remington's QC has gone to shit. I looked at an 887 at Academy and the fucking rail was bent out of the box

It is not allowed in our country and I am not allowed to carry one.

lol, "works" from home, sits on Sup Forums/reddit/twitch all day, owns a boom stick. yeah, you don't sound like a social reject at all.

A few.

If by social reject you mean Wife, 2 kids, and household income of a bit over 114k then yeah I guess I am.... and HK master race reporting in

>black paint over airshit orange tip
>forever alone neet living in parents basement
social reject/10

I do op..... why dont you?

i live in canada

I have hands

I do

>Accchully
The greatest portion of recorded "gun violence" in the US is suicide. Yes, suicide is considered gun 'violence' and inflates the number of firearm related deaths in the US. Give or take, 60% of 'gun deaths' are suicides.

>not being able to tell a thread protector from an orange tip
That looks pretty real to me
Got a muzzle device for it user? Or are u waiting on the HPA to pass?

Nice! love me some lever guns

canadian

That is a thread protector, which can be taken off so you can attach a suppressor if you acquire one (if they are legal in your state) by filling out a form 4 and paying a $200.00 tax stamp, plus the price of the suppressor.

>Unless shit changed, then the above is correct.

Because my bare hands are more lethal.

Thanks. I have 9 in total. Got em all when my grand dad died. A few shot guns, most blot and some hand guns. But he always gave me the lever to hold when he told me war stories when I was 13 or so.

Because my bear hands are more lethal.

I do have a supressor for it
and that is still correct, just got my form 4 back 1/7/17

Sounds awesome, I'm sure you'll take care of them, never got any passed down to me, dad never took care of what he had

HK masterrace

Bean here. We stab each other. Guns are too expensive.

M16A1?

>underage
>probably would end up accidentally shooting myself anyway

because i'm not an inbred hillbilly who lives under post apocalyptic conditions.

>Wife, 2 kids, and household income of a bit over 114k
fucking your mom and renting out your kids to pedophiles doesn't count.

Henlo friend

Because I got tired of shooting. I can hit a clay pigeon twice if it breaks into big enough pieces, and it just gets boring after a while.

so which school do you intend to shoot up?

Hey Sup Forumsro long time no see, how ya been?

Edgelord detected

Good man how bout yourself? Damn is that a new addition? It's fuckin sexy

Who the fuck owns "a" gun? You should own at least 5.

Here's my .458 succom build

How do you like it? I'm probably gonna get a police trade in px4 for $299. Some YouTube dude (can't remember his name) claims he's got 50k rounds through his with almost 0 hiccups

LOL how does it feel to be BTFO with your dickmod handguard?

yeah both are, I figured a 300blk and a new 5.56. Getting ready to form 1 a SBR soon. Like that one too man, looks pretty damn sweet!

It's the smoothest shooting handgun I own. Reminds me of my old s&w 915. I put the light on my px4 instead of my Glock 19 because I'm a etter shot with the Berretta

hasn't bothered me yet but thanks for the concern

"Brokeback" Bob
"Double 'o'" Steven
"School Shooter" Seamus
"Laser" Dave
"Cinema" Sam
"Murder" Mike
"Pew Pew" Paul

That's awesome bro. I really dig em. I've been thinking about possibly getting something in 300blk myself but I don't have the balls to do it yet, lol. But sweet man, good to see ya as always and keep that shit in the 10 ring

As close as i can get to one. All parts except the lower amd bcg are colt.

None of these were funny

1/10

But how can I be pew pew Paul and school shooter seamus??

hey it's jut the price of an upper to play with it, don't like it then sell it and no real loss. Uses same exact mags and BCG as 5.56

>triggered

Don't waste your money with .300 memout

Why the fuck do you care?
Worry about yourself. Leave everybody else alone!
Rule of thumb,unless I am having an affect on your life.... Leave me alone, fuckstick.

I guess the same way i can be all four of the below. Oh well, no need to take the bait and get butthurt n shit lol
(You)
"Brokeback" Bob
(You)
"Double 'o'" Steven
(You)
"Laser" Dave
(You)
"Cinema" Sam

>i'm not a fucking pussy
>posting on Sup Forums

Pick one.

No, this is my trigger.

What's that smell? OwO it's a newfag!

Kek.
uWu

500 and 590 are superior.
Also, that collapsible stock is retarded.

>95% of home invasions happen in the middle of the day... you know, when the owners aren't fucking there?

This is Sup Forums. 95% of the people here, probably dont leave their home.

"Military" Matt?

Hey guys I like ham

>Redneck Randy

Dubs checked and you highly advise against the 300blk for practical reasons or because some tripfag on /k/ told you they're a "meme"?

I'm living in a place where probably the only home invasion happened about 10 years ago but I still own a gun because guns are interesting.

Pic Related, starting a ww2 collection.

What kind of ham?

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
Im too curious, I might just shoot myself with it being curious what it would feel like being shot

Nice dubs and yeah man you're like the 12th person I've heard that from. That you just can't match how buttery smooth they shoot. I'm not a big fan of their aesthetics, but I'll get used to it. I used to hate how glocks look and now I own 2 of them. I think I'm just gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on getting one. Also if you're looking for a good, cheap light for any of your pistols, check out the Aim Sports 150 lumens one on Amazon. It's 25$ and has withstood all sorts of punishment on the range from me. It's solid man.

Black forest masterrace here

"Mass Murderer" Matthew.

Bumperoni

Mass murderers tend to be white male and

Good Ol' "Nigger" Nate.

isn't it a bit late to be "defending your land"?

Asian, generally progressive, live in the city, have a job, own ton of guns... don't fit your stereotype

me too. not a reason.

I've tried to get my bulldog to stop shooting chinkshit and move up the ladder but he just growls at me and talks about Chiang Kai-Shek

Tips?

have any of you seen this image with this specific filename?