Be honest with me Sup Forums, Could I pass for attractive somehow? I'm pretty fat but I wanna impress this girl...

Be honest with me Sup Forums, Could I pass for attractive somehow? I'm pretty fat but I wanna impress this girl. Any help would be welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

iamalpham.com/
youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>somehow

Exercise all the weight off first you big fat fatty boomba laddy.

dear god ur fat.. better have a big swingin dick. but you don't, so no.

I really dont want to. No other excuse i just dont think i can do it. Any other way?

Aaron Marino's channel 'Alpha M' is, in my opinion, the best channel for men's grooming, fitness, etc.

He drives home the point of attraction starting with mindset, attitude, and straight up alpha. Then he goes through every nuance.

His website: iamalpham.com/

YouTube: youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting

Still, you'll need to do that exercise portion eventually, you don't need to start there.

I really don't want you to either, you shouldn't breed and you should just embrace the cake and soda.

Show tits and ill let you know

>really don't want to

If you don't, you'll never have a shot. On the off-chance that she falls in love with you, which simply won't happen, you'll be dying off from diabetes/heart attack/stroke you big fat fuck and then she'll be lonely. Just fucking exercise you goddamn enormous pile of wasted American space.

>alpha grooming

ahahahaha. more like how to make fat bitches into fat dickheads that still don't get any

> I really dont want to.

You'll never impress the girl, you don't have the mindset to succeed

/thread

Even if you would somehow pass as attractive to this chick, you look like the kind of guy who could fuck up a sure thing

Is your name Hugo op ?

>Could I pass for attractive somehow?

No, no you cant you literally have to lose weight or die of diabetes those are your choices right now OP

Look at the mentality of this fat piece of shit.
>Comes to Sup Forums
>Asks for help on how to look good to a woman
>Gets told how to do it
>"I really don't want to"

You have failed as a man and as a human, you are a prime example of evolution weeding out the weak, you will die if any sort of catastrophe strikes in your life.

If this was bait, good job. If it wasn't you will probably die alone or maybe find some fat and disgusting woman to fuck. Then you will breed and make more fat irresponsible fucks that work at a Waffle House and sweat on my fucking hash-browns. You are lucky to be human because in any other part of the animal kingdom you would be left to die by the herd.

Just be happy this isn't your real face, OP. Jumbo box of Hostess snack cakes laced with cyanide is what this fucking whale needs.

you are going to be a lonely desperate pussy the rest of you're life unless you stop being a bitch and get goodluck faggot

Hit the gym fattie, and lay off the poptarts and choccie milk.

You know im 5'5 and have only screwed 2 girls, dated 4 but after seeing this thread i think i feel better about my situation atleast i will still be alive in 10 years and in the prime of my life as a manlet with that stronk italian/scottish bloodline. You Op... Well your probably gonna die

OP, I was the one who posted this:
Apparently, I'm the only one actually leading you in the right direction... Use that channel to get a foundation in what it means to be attractive and go from there. You'll hit the ground running. Yes, exercise and fitness is a big part; no, you do not need to start there.

>Everyone look at me I'm so helpful

Nice shilling. What he really needs to do is lay off of the soda and go to >>/fit/

Look OP, if you want the girl work for it, going on Sup Forums isn't going to make you magically hot. If you don't want to exercises that's fine but you being a beta male is your choice, not ours.

Haha. Fair
I googled shilling, didn't know what it meant. Google thinks it's currency.

It means you're trying to sell one of thousands of YouTube channels that provide similar content. What he really needs to do, is hit the gym and read the Iliad, Odyssey, and Aenead to see where traditional western culture comes from. Along with Goethe's Faust, the Norse sagas, Gwayne and the green knight, and the brother's grimm.

post pic of girl and we decide if she's your league

I mean some other fat girl is bound to find you attractive eventually. Might as well just kys though with those odds.
Or you'll end up with a pretty girl but she'll take 6 months to be intimate and will take 1.5 (and counting) years to have sex with you.

Speaking from experience as a fat guy.

Look at all these clowns,
Listen OP, your only option is MONEY. the slut with fall into place soon after.

Shilling helper here again.

OP, if this is an option, I concede on all my points.

sure... be rich

Why would you wanna impress that LANDWHALE? Bitches with plain faces like that tend to be crazy

If you need an "alpha male" channel to tell you how to live your life then your dick must be tiny and you must be a sad sap indeed

Show us a pic of yourself completely nude
Then we'll be able to fully judge

While his checkin' out the channel he can also google things like "why aren't I cool?" And "why don't girls like me?"

>Could I pass for attractive
No considering you posted a picture with part of your face obstructed you know this. You look like an annoying lesbian.
>I'm fat and want to impress this girl
You could still do it regardless, but physical attraction is very important. Also a better route is to just approach the girl and make your intention clear.
>Don't want to exercise, don't think I can do it
Your lack of ambition is also incredibly unattractive.

just eat like, 500 calories less than you normally do each day. so like, 4500 a day instead of 5000.