I make money off finessing with counterfeits. I want to know more ways I can make money both legal and illegal...

I make money off finessing with counterfeits. I want to know more ways I can make money both legal and illegal. Not some petty selling weed shit because I don't have time for that and I can't run a huge drug operation either because I'm not El Chapo. I just need to know other ways of making money ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a job? Lazy fuck.

lol I would but if you knew the whole situation it would blow your mind

>lol I would but if you knew the whole situation it would blow your mind

no one gives a fuck about your story, this shit aint hollywood.

Oh. I completely believe this random insinuation that you life is remotely interesting, please tell me more.
>sure buddy.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

if your fakes are so good, then buy shit with it at walmart, youll never actually be able to turn anymore than a $100 bill at a time, and you'll never be able to do it in a single place.

look at the best part, you'll never go hungry. step over those limitations and you are asking to get caught.

also, dont spend that shit at mom and pop stores, don't fuck with independent stores, they can barely afford to stay afloat.

walmarts/kmarts/targets/coscos//grocery stores are fair game. they make it up on the shelfing fees.

yeah ofc, I would never do anything to harm a mom and pop store

how do you make your paper?

I don't, I purchase the counterfeits and spread until I have the money needed to buy identical replicas of real items then I sell as real to specific fuckasses who don't need the money.

scumbag. I know.

>I don't, I purchase the counterfeits and spread until I have the money needed to buy identical replicas of real items then I sell as real to specific fuckasses who don't need the money.

>spread
does that mean you pass them off?
why take the chance of doing that?
replicas of what? dont people who would be your target audience be very aware of replicas?

Can you please hook me up bro?

Nice LARP, faggot.

hook you up with what cash or items?

Sell ur kidney

id take some cash

You NEVER EVER want to make your own. The minute they find dies, you are fucked but good. We're not talking Bubba and Tyrone fucked, but each and every nigger, Aryan, spic Yakuza and pedo in the prisons they rotate you through for the rest of your life.

Just having the bills gives you plausible denial and you could simply roll over on your supplier. But be sure to enter witness protection because you'll be on a list.

Move somewhere else, change your name, get a job.

omg you are all children.I hope each of you die in a fire.

at least buy drugs and prostitutes with it for the time being...or do you not have time for that either fgt

this the type of dude to ask you at a gas station, got change for $100? i go, go inside man?

You can promise people money you don't have as loans, while guarding other people's money with the false hope of interest accumulation. When people realize you are full of shit, you call the federal reserve and say "hey, these antisemitic protesters are trying to lynch me, I need a bail out". And start all over again.