Why everyones let the eternal anglo deciding who is white and who is not white?

Why everyones let the eternal anglo deciding who is white and who is not white?
reminder his greatest weapon is hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-blu1.htm
books.google.es/books?id=JDwJEZGTpVkC&pg=PA206&dq=blue blood visigoth&as_brr=3&redir_esc=y&hl=pt-PT#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France and Brit non white since 1855

Because it's too difficult to figure out who is and isn't White in the colonial countries.

>slavs and Mediterraneans weren't consider white before wwii
>french """"(((education)))""""

Fixed

it's anglos (mostly americans) who thinks like that, not us.

>big boob meme
Yes, hello

>very tall
c-can 183cm be considered very tall...

>whites since ww2

Wut? How did that happen?

Anglos always stir shit up

Because Anglos were the first to use the term in that way

>mfw Prague being full of shitskins is a 1000 years old tradition

Anglos are fucking retarded with their SJW bullshit.
I don't even talk much English irl. I speak German and crappy French. Not English.
Fuck them. They are Mohamed's anyway.

*sniffs *
:'^(

Are you forgetting about your large Muslim population?

In the U.S. Jews and Italians weren't I'm the beginning of the 20th century. I think Spaniards were borderline.

Most people in the US historically considered Spaniards white, funnily enough ahead of the Irish even.

Source? There was a spanish monk in America using the white, black and brown clasification.

I went several time to Netherlands and i barely saw any non-whites, but when i went to London i had hard time to find a white person, the only whites i saw were French, Germans, and Poles in fact.

Wilders is the second biggest party. Think about that when you #iridewithmuslims

Unless Wilders intends on gassing every nonwhite, he will achieve nothing in the long run and your country will eventually go the way of England. Stopping them from coming in won't make a difference when there's already so many there who are breeding at such a fast rate.

Are you joking? Amsterdam and Rotterdam are non white territory. I was told to go to Haarlem to see the real Netherlands.

Spain was considered white until our country went to shit in 1808-1815. After that our image became that of a meme country populated by bullfighters, gypsies, cigar girls and flamenco dancers.

I don't think the white concept as it is know nowadays existed back then. There was the christian europeans and that it was. The racial autism was started around that time, though.

You have NOTHING like that in your politics. Sucking asian and muslim cock is what you do. Get off my back.

You clearly know nothing about our politics, then. And how the fuck can I get off your back when you're the one on our back? You started this anti-Anglo bullshit so you clearly have some beef with us.

Deny it as much as you want, but you are more of a Muslim shithole than we are and you're going to keep going in that direction regardless of whatever Kike puppet you elect. We might have our fair share of nonwhites but at least I'll be enjoying the last days of my country fucking some qt Chink while you'll spend yours getting cucked by a nigger. After all, Dutch men are feminine and your women don't like that :^). Your bitterness reveals it all, mate.

Of course it existed; just look at the old "pinturas de castas". Mutatis mutandis, they expressed the whole "white - brown - black" paradigm with a wealth and subtlety that was even ahead of 19th century scientific racism.

But if you want me to put it otherwise, the War of Independence/Peninsular War did mark a paradigm shift between Spain as "western" (Spaniards as pale, stern, haughty, cruel men in dark clothes and starched ruffs; hidalgos, inquisitors and grandees) to Spain as "eastern" (Spaniards as swarthy, passionate, anarchic, hot-blooded men in colourful, exotic clothes; bandoleros, bullfighters and gypsies).

>You clearly know nothing about our politics, then
Oh shine a light on me. Which political party do you mean?

>Deny it as much as you want, but you are more of a Muslim shithole than we are and you're going to keep going in that direction regardless of whatever Kike puppet you elect.

Really? Tell me more about my country. You sound like an Amerifat from Sup Forums while sucking immigrant dicks.

>After all, Dutch men are feminine and your women don't like that :^).

Yeah go back to your memes.

Mmmh, are you the guy that posted some very insightful posts about that subject some months ago? I really liked them but forgot to ask you for any book or source about it.

Denmark not scandinavian confirmed. Fucking southern european celtcuck.

I am. I've got a bunch of sources but here are a couple of good ones you can find for free online: "La imagen exterior de España, tal como España la ve", PhD dissertation by David Miranda Torres; "La imagen de España en el exterior, estado de la cuestión" by Javier Noya (Real Instituto Elcano de Estudios Internacionales y Estratégicos). You'll find 90% of what you need to know in there. There is also a wealth of stuff in English on more specific subjects (literature, music, the arts, etc.) I can look for when I have time later.

>Which political party do you mean?
One Nation, as bogan as they may be, are the main one. There are lots of other smaller parties as well, one of which was ironically launched by Wilders himself.

>You sound like an Amerifat from Sup Forums while sucking immigrant dicks.
I don't browse Sup Forums. Calling him a "Kike puppet" might be a bit of a Sup Forums-tier simplification of things, but if you really think leaving the EU and limiting Muslim immigration will doing anything but delay the inevitable, you are stupid. Wilders won't change anything in the long term.

>Yeah go back to your memes.
They may be memes, but memes imitate life. You claim that we suck immigrant dick, but if that is the case, then you must take immigrant dick up your arse without a condom.

Ah yes the eterenal (((Anglo))).

Thank you very much, will download them right now.

pls no hate ;_;

Juas, son 630 páginas... Tengo material para un buen rato.

This. Let's devide England on many countries. They are literally bastards of europe.

Las 2/3 partes son pura paja, estadísticas, tablas y chorradas. De todas formas el de Noya va más al grano, sobre todo la primera parte.

Who?

>Germans
>white

Germans have always been considered a swarthy nation apart from saxony

Because we invented the concept of "white"

Thus, we get to decide

>Vikang snowniggers
>N*zis
>perfidious Albion
>eternal frogs
So apparently white = expansionist asshole?
WTF im okay with not being white now

we do?

as far as I know, the whole "you're not white" started right here in the Iberian Peninsula.

>Belolirus
>Lolitvia

We called the African slaves "black" so we were "white" in opposition, and the Native Americans were just "indios", there wasn't much more thought into it.
Our racial concepts derived more from linages; "Cristiano viejo", "Hidalgo", etc.

No you didn't.

The ones who started that were Iberians with their colonies in South America, Asia, and Africa and needed something to distinguish people from.

Plus real Anglos are like 30% of the pop and making a real high estimate.

The Celt blood doesn't fool anyone, actors like Clive Owen or Colin Firth look like some of my family in terms of complexion.

starts before that

during the reconquista, the christians would unsleeve their arms to show their white skin to taunt moors.

it's literally Sup Forums tier banter

Nobody thinks Albania is white.

When I visited Rotterdam it took me a week before I saw an actual Dutch person. I saw whites, but when I spoke to them they were normally Slavs.

Yes I know.

I wonder if the Lisboners will be mad if I do that when visiting Lisbon kek.

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

Albanians are white, retard

see

did the Moors start laughing when the Christians ended up being darker than them? :^)

i was joking, Albanians aren't white, we are Illyrians

Albanians are from the Caucasus, they came with the Hunnic Empire. They are not Illyrians.

We're all getting outbred anyways.

>tfw my children won't ever be able to banter other Euros because everything will be the fucking same

>Balkan related posts
>it's diaspora
>every single time

I'm not diaspora of anywhere.

No

Your mum told me I was White last night

t. jovan jovanic

did the Turks laugh when the Christians lands ended up the ones with sharia law? :^)

[citation needed]

That sounds genuinely idiotic and born from a very modern concept of racism.

>mfw our reconquista was only half successful

Isn't your current government lovers of Muslims as well?

>racism is a very modern concept

worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-blu1.htm

And yet not a castillian source. Just some reference in an english book from the 19th century.

That is known (the blue blood thing), but by your phrasing I was imagining more like two armies taunting each other before clashing, the common soldiers and the levied peasantry (who were probably tanned) pulling their sleeves before the enemy army and the Moors becoming enraged because of that. It sounded very stupid.

Greece itself wanted sharia law for Turks in Greece because they wanted to restrict Turkish influence in Greece.

Some Greek Byzantine king was called "Moor" because he was brown and ugly as fuck.

books.google.es/books?id=JDwJEZGTpVkC&pg=PA206&dq=blue blood visigoth&as_brr=3&redir_esc=y&hl=pt-PT#v=onepage&q&f=false

honestly, man, it's not that hard

Ok.

again, not a castillian source, not even a reference from a medieval text stating that, looks like just some made up shit like the iron maiden

>But if you want me to put it otherwise, the War of Independence/Peninsular War did mark a paradigm shift

Because the last people the French saw in Spain were Andalusian peasants.

>during the reconquista, the christians would unsleeve their arms to show their white skin to taunt moors.

Source?