Game over

Game over

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
rt.com/news/361767-un-peacekeepers-sudan-rape/
russia-insider.com/en/politics/saudi-arabia-has-lost-asia-russia-now-chinas-biggest-oil-partner/ri12611
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would we be against China? Why do they give a shit if we bomb Syria?

who woulda thunk Syria would have been against it

>Israel

China is a bunch of cucks if they aren't making the moves or calling the shots they don't like it.

Germany finally on our side

They agree with the US with the danger of North Korea having nukes, but I don't know if they agree with us on the tomahawk missiles... trying to find out if they agree with the US now or not.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

>Israel
>Turkey
>Saudi Arabia
Of course.

israel and their jewish trickery can help us beat russia

Kim next

Wouldn't be much of a war,

All of NATO and all of the U.S.'s allies vs Russia, Iran and syria? china isn't going to go to war with its 2 biggest trading partners. And even if they did it wouldn't make much of an impact. China has a big population, thats literally their only advantage. Outdated tech, Outdated strats, last time they were at war or even saw any combat was in WWII were japan single handedly beat the living fuck out of them. Not to mention they dont even have a joint command which is unbelievably crucial for a conventional war.

That shit would last a week, with or without nukes.

>Saudi Arabia
Won't even be a challenge.

i some what disagree here. 1:1.7billion people, with enough aks makes a big splash on any, 2: spys. their counter intel. has only got better+their spy agency has no name, literally. they mite have lesser tech then we do but they have better hack-ware, and custom software then us. (that means period) 3: wait till everyone drops nukes and whoever is left gets to live in underground buckers for the rest of time, (fallout)

After meeting with trump in Florida, the Chinese president waited until he flew back to China before criticizing the airstrike.

so.. we are left out again ;-;

nigga yall just had fights over who truly won first place for carnival, what are ya gonna do? send us your women who have big Brazilian bu-

on second thought, you're in, hue-bro

I doubt there'll be much, if any, use of nuclear weapons. Mainly becuse the victor wouldn't be able to utilize any of the radioactive wasteland in decades, if not hundreds of years.

be grateful . i would much rather watch those idiots kill eachother than to involved in their pissing contest

underrated post

>implying anyone will do anything serious in a post Mutually Assured Destruction world
There's a reason there hasn't been an all out global conflict since WW2 right? Nobody will risk doing anything openly they'll hide behind deniable proxies like they have for >60 years now

You say that like crazy people (re: North Korean leadership) cares.

>WW1 - Germans and their allies were the bad guys and the defeated group
>WW2 - Germans and their allies were the bad guys and the defeated group

Welp, can't win em all I guess.

China goes with Russia in these things of late.
If it came down to a war with Russia; it'd be us against China as well.

Yeah, crazy people would no doubt do it. My point is that none of the major world powers wouldn't want anything like that to happen. And countries like China wouldn't really mind backstabbing North Korea, if they gained from it.

Perhaps a stance based on outdated info.
China has spent the last decade (at least) pouring massive amounts of cash into both civilian & military infrastructure; & is very closely allied with Russia now, so they've been trading a lot of military tech.

fangoddamntastic, lump all the Commies into one bag and set the bag on fire.

At least we can use their nukes, and if that fails just pick up a jew and use their nose as a javelin

Germany ftw!

NK not on the list
>japan
no military

You mean a jewvelin?

and yet, with their tendency to have massive amounts of imbezzlement and corruption, only a mere fraction of that was spent productively. Even if the two nations are stealing/trading tech they're stealing and trading tech that is 30 years behind the curve.

rt.com/news/361767-un-peacekeepers-sudan-rape/

Real scared of the Chinkese army, bro

game over as in America is going going crush the cancer? Or America is losing a war? Good joke, top lel wallbrick

USA would not need help to beat russia to be honest ..

I don't think so either. I've heard that apparently, even without the USA, NATO could probably crush Russia.

>with their tendency to have massive amounts of imbezzlement and corruption, only a mere fraction of that was spent productively
Same could be undoubtedly said about us; but no question they're not on our level of military tech.
However, army sizes alone, coupled with the level they DO have; it's not an automatic, guaranteed win by any means.

People forget Russia has Jews too. Lots of them.
Look at the long game Putin's been playing with the petrodollar ffs. Brilliant Jewery there.
The longer an out & out war with them takes to start, the less sure a US victory is; especially with the China factor.

In case of war between US and Russia, China would be neutral. Same deal with US vs. China, Russia would be neutral. There is no military alliance between Russia and China.

You kids need to realize the wars that you've seen before WW2 are over if direct war between nuclear states happens, especially if we are talking about countries with 90% of world's nuclear arsenal and their nuclear triads. I think if there wouldn't be nukes, USSR and Warsaw pact would exist today, because Russia's nukes guarantees its security from attacks of any potent army, even if outnumbered.

>There is no military alliance between Russia and China.

Kind of irrelevant tbh.

russia-insider.com/en/politics/saudi-arabia-has-lost-asia-russia-now-chinas-biggest-oil-partner/ri12611

Not a chance in hell China doesn't back Russia in a conflict with us.