Every single muslim I've met have been nice and very friendly! never met one who was a jerk...

Every single muslim I've met have been nice and very friendly! never met one who was a jerk.Where did all these terrorists come from?

Or maybe Iowa is the only place in the world with kind muslims.

It's just a meme ya dip

I know a bunch of muslims and all of them are fucking assholes. They constantly try to start shit with people and they always get their shit pushed in.

Maybe its because i live in chicago

I work with some bro tier muslims in Texas. Religion in general breeds crazy sometimes. I'm not a fan of Islam, but some Muslims are cool. But If I had my way religion would not exist.

Met one that was an ass hole store clerk. My dad had to work with some dick head Saudis that made their wives and kids sit in hot cars outside construction jobs all fucking day, because Allah would be pissed if they stayed home. But a lot of them my age were chill. Usually just shy and sheltered.

this, 100%

repressin

the ones I've met are assholes and some I've befriended online are literal isisfags

It is a ruse, dude. In reality all muslims believe that the nonbelievers should be executed.

>Every single muslim I've met have been nice

Taqqiya. Look it up

fuck. Beaten like a red headed step child

Subtle bait, fucking troll.
What are the verdict, judges?

They only act nice in America because they know they'd get the shit beaten out of them. If they were ever to become a majority all of them would become assholes.

Irish Republicans aren't terrorists, they're patriots.

Honestly I'm in the exact same state, every Muslim I've met has been super nice. Maybe just cause I'm in Aus and if you wanna get in here you need to be the best. I don't have a problem with Muslims, I have a problem with Islam

Or you could not be a twat and link it yourself.

Taqiya
Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution

why would they be mean?
who is even claiming they are?
you don't need to be mean to be an ideologically-driven nutjob; i'm sure hitler was a pretty cool guy most of the time

>Zionism 2
Good goy

Tons of shitty muzzie Somalians here in Minnesota. They're generally trash-people who fuck up nice neighborhoods and glare at you for being white.

actually spend time with these filthy savages and ull have ur answer. havent met 1 rab that turned out to be ok once i got to know him

Hi

Theyre nice in fucking Iowa where they're outnumbered by Christian white people. If they made up most of your town, you would be executed unless you conformed to Islam.