Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>plays a bunch of videogames for all his life
>thinks he has any right to discriminate

Lmao, you're all fucking pathetic losers anyway

Csgo 1675 hours and counting

So what's it like never leaving the basement?

get a fuckin life

5k hours TF2

21000 hours? Google says thats 875 days. You must have the most wonderful social life.

Tell your waifu pillow i said hi

that's nothing to brag about spending 30 days on fallout 3, 54 hours on fallout 4, 70 houurs spent on new vegas, and lastly 875 hours SPENT ON A GOD DAMN GAME. IN TOTAL, FUCKING 1029 DAYS. ESTIMATED 3 YEARS IN TOTAL. you waste of oxygen fat fuck, don't come here bragging about the fact you spent 3 years in total playing a god damn game.

around 35,000 in Diablo 2, got 3 level 90's, 1 level 95, and 2 level 99's, not to mention probably a hundred other random playthroughs

i meant 30 hours on fallout 3 lmao.

I don't know the amount of hours but
Borderlands 2
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Dark Souls

I wasn't bragging in any way just giving my time, what's your stats asshole?

CS:S
2200hrs (give or take)
CS: 1.6
about the same

i hardly play vidya games because im not a lazy fat fucking shit

Wooooaaahhhh
You must play video games a loooottt
That means you have plenty of money. Enough to spare and buy me PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Respect

So what, you're just looking for evidence that someone else has wasted more time than you?

Then fuck off you faggot

Runescape over 8000 hours.

Get a job

have one. not much of one (wal-mart) but it's a job. However I don't want to waste money on video games because then a large bill is going to bite me in the ass and then I'll say "wow, I shouldn't have bought that video game"
I don't want that to happen, now do I?

literally what are you going to do about it, run me over with your mobility scooter?

9k on counter strike alone u mad?

bunches of games with 5k even more with 2-4.

>getting this butthurt

Are all gamers this sensitive? Guaranteed you were bullied I hope you got your ass beat on more than one occasion.

6,000 hours in TF2
3,000 Hours NV
2,000 Hours Fallout 4
1,000 Hours Fallout 3
800 Hours Overwatch
500 Hours Fallout 2
400 Hours Warfame
300 Hours in GTA V

Gmod 2,137
Csgo 937

Borderlands 2 i have 67d 12hs according to my xbox, plus a hundred or so from playing with my mates on pc,

Other than that 200 hours in gmod
400 hours in fallout 3
over 2 hundred hours on skyrim on 360
560 on pc
and around 15 days on xbx1
plus 800 hours on csgo

He's in a topic about games talking pointless shit just to fucking talk shit, he has no purpose here other than to talk shit, and if you're not a samefag which you most likely are you can fuck off too

>waaaah why can't people talk about what I wanna talk about waaaah

If you want people to only discuss your stupid shit then go to reddit dumbfuck

About 7,000 into killing floor. Met some of my best friends on there, made a lot of memories over many years.

I feel you bro I worked at Wal-Mart for over a year it's horrible, I'm just glad I finally got a good job and a wife who has a good job and a house that's completely paid for

How the fuck does someone get that many hours into fallout 4?! No mods in the world can make me play that shit for that long.

>are you can fuck off too
again, literally what can you guys do about it? call mods?

test

I'm not fat you faggot, I have a wife and a kid and a house that's paid for I barely have any bills, and my wife is totally a gamer too and plays with me all the time and supports and helps me with my collecting, I'm sorry you're too much of a fat autist that you have to spend your alone time talking shit to people on an anonymous image board

Nice, OP. Impressive actually. I have about 500 hours on Fallout 4. Seriously what do you do in the game after 500 hours of Fallout?

KEK
CRY MOAR

Really? Does more than one person need to mention a simple autocorrect error of one fucking word? Jesus i don't even know why I keep coming here

I just finished borderlands one and really enjoyed . Started playing Borderlands 2 and am not liking it as much. . The robot is really annoying and the weapons aren't as cool or diverse. Does it get any better way down the line? I've been playing Bioshock one quite a bit instead.

Get a fucking life you goddamn loser go outside for once

>mfw people on Sup Forums are telling OP to go outside and get a life

you don't want to come here because somebody pointed out your autocorrect?
>has 3 years worth of gameplay
>tells me to go outside
use your brain for once dumbass
other way around lmao

The first bioshock is the best one don't bother with the other ones, and yes borderlands 2 is much better than the first, you obviously haven't played very much because claptrap is barely involved, and it has like literally thousands more weapons than the first one, keep playing

Yeah I'm done with you keep talking but whatever, back to the thread

because you can't argue worth a shit you god damn 12 year old
you basically respond with the most hypocritical shit ever, faggot
and if you can't handle somebody insulting the fact that you played 3 years worth of games you should probably call suicidal hotline

Kill yourself

I ain't trying to argue with you you're too fucking retarded

Ok thanks for the heads up. I'll keep pushing ahead in Borderlands 2. I figured it might get good since so many people have played it.

Yeah once you make it past the first couple missions the gay ass robot barely has anything to do with it, and all of the dlc is excellent, if you don't have the goty edition grab it, also the presequel was pretty damn good too

cry moar faggot
how am i retarded?
tell me exactly how i'm retarded i'll wait.
here i'll tell you how you are retarded
1. you make a thread stating that you spent 3 years playing games
2. your arguments are all hypocritical
3. when you get called out you insult me and cry
4. you can't argue with a shit

Saints Row 2. Too many hours.

Games I put the most hours in would be DB Xenoverse, the Kingdom Hearts series (as a whole), Animal Crossing New Leaf and Saint's Row the Third...

My highest amount of time in a game is 709 hours on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Looking at this thread makes me realize that maybe I'm not as addicted to games as i once thought.

Just got to this thread, but the moment you start arguing with someone on Sup Forums is the moment you lose.
Good luck, friend.

tell me how
i am being bombarded by fatasses at the moment, most likely samefagging
read my previous posts lmao, i am not losing this comment

3 years out of 30 isn't bad, overall it's been I'm sure a whole lot more than that, I've been gaming since I was 2 and I don't need to explain anything to you, you are literally in this thread to argue with me, you aren't impressing anyone, especially your mom who is the only person you've been in contact with for the last 17 years, some people are gamers that's what the fuck they do, like I said I'm married, I work 12 hour days, with a paid for house, hardly any bills, have been for 5 years, to a gamer, who plays with me, with a son, who I help with his homework every fucking night and feed him and make sure he gets a bath and is taken care of, no neglect whatsoever who has also taken an interest in games we got him a gba for Christmas a couple years ago and he fucking loves it. Once again I don't even know why I'm wasting my time explaining all this to you but I seriously just want you to fuck off.

I would like to take this time to remind everyone that your arguments are meaningless and I still don't have Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
here's the link to the store page:
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
and here's my profile:

You've all been a good help. keep it up.

faggot

why the fuck are you getting so angry eric cartman?
calm down and take your pills
also i can literally give -2 shits the fact that you work and have kids, good for you, i mean that's nice.
Y
O
U

J
U
S
T

G
O
T

B
A
I
T
E
D

FUCK OFF

Hue

1) Runescape - 1 year 8 months 16 days
2) League of Legends - 2444 hours
3) Halo 3 - 730 hours
4) Oblivion - 588 hours
5) Halo: Reach - 400 hours

Never have I felt the sun's caress upon my ghoulish flesh

how does it feel to be baited?

Wal mart does not let people work 12 hour days. That would require them to payout overtime.

6.06:24:42

Thats alot of runescape
My cousin has been playing that shit since like 2001 and i can't figure out why, I tried it for like a week and couldn't get into it, same thing with wow, I played for maybe 3 weeks with my friends from high school WHO ARE STILL PLAYING this was in 2005, Idk mmos just aren't for me i guess i don't get the appeal

Skyrim about 1500 hours
Runescape about 6 months roughly
Harvest moon animal parade 150 hours
Halo reach I think it was like 300 to 350 hours. Rip bungie.net

>csgo fags can fuck right off
>plays fallout 4

borderlands is a good game and all but 875 days on it? kill yourself

I don't work at walmart?

Kill yourself

5132 hours league of legends

no u

40 hours on skate 3 I don't do games

I have put over 2,000 hours into fallout new vegas and around 15 minutes into my social life.

>21,000 hours in borderlands 2

hmm.... this doesn't seem right. 1 too many zeros?

most time I've ever put into a game is 1700 hours into war thunder

All I know is I could've married and created 2 children in the time I spent clicking on rocks and looking at numbers hit people

>that math

> 2,000~ hours Civilization 5
> 1,400~ hours Battlefield 4
> Pokémon (collectively over all games) probs. 3,000< hours

Either this or the first modern warfare. I have like 1,500 hours in Dota2 and when I had COD4 I would assume I had around 2,000-3,000 hours. How the fuck do you all have 1,000 plus hours in multiple games? Whatre yall doing with your life.

No I meant 21000, I've played with every character several times, and new game + with everyone and all the dlc, that adds up

Ah. Apologies. Also gametime for me, approximately.
Runescape 4k hours, I don't play anymore tho.
Skyrim 800 hours.
Borderlands 2 400 hours.
Diablo 2 1k hours.
Diablo 3 500 hours.
WoW 1.5k hours.
Morrowind 400 hours.

I miss being able to sit in and game for 10+ hours at a time. But alas, adulthood and responsibilities caught up with me.

2,000 or so on TES III Morrowind.

400 hours on Mount and Blade Warband wtf

fucking countless hours into this one, years man years.

if bethesda re-release this with xbox one graphics, a different combat engine, and new shit, ill be happy
they can put the franchise on the shelf after that

so, you've spent the last 5 years of your life playing borderlands 2 for about half a day. every day.

that's literally 2.4 years out of... well the game came out in september 2012. so about 4.6 years since its release.

MY FUCKING NIGGERS
morrowind is by far the best elder scrolls, I've played them all extensively, still waiting for skywind

ITT: a bunch of kids with no responsibilities whatsoever

a lot of us are man-children, thank you.

so you're not wrong. but I resent that remark.

No try your math again 21000 hours is about 875 days which is roughly 2 and a half years

>hurr durr I'm retarded
>OP: "fuck off"
>just kidding, merely pretending to be retarded

This board is for 18+
Leave before your mom finds out and takes away your xbox.

>that's literally 2.4 years out of...

yeah. the second number is the time since release. which 2.4 is more than half of 4.6

>skywind
yes!

Fuck off jew, your disguise failed samefag, there's other threads for you to ruin

It's happening look it up, just a matter of when

Fallout 3 80
Fallout New Vegas 102
Borderlands 200
Borderlands 2 1825
Battlefield 4 over 988 hours.
(My life is sad. I know but at least I got to play a round while I got head from my girlfriend)

No one said I've been playing every day since release? You people can't be this stupid and unobservant....right? HUURRRRR DUURRR IMA TROLL FROM MY MOM'S LAPTOP HURRRRRRRRRRR

Runescape with 6095 hours
Halo 1 PC with about 1500 hours
Skyrim with 869 hours
Morrowind (PC and Xbox) about 800 hours
Left 4 Dead 2 with 576 hours

Try to form a coherent sentence next time, people will start to think you really are retarded. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just keep digging yourself deeper.
Also, to claim samefag, you have to quote 2 seperate posts. Dumbass.