No friends

>no friends
>no family
>eat THC edibles every day and get drunk asf
>watch speedruns on youtube
I used to watch laugh at those nerd faggots but now I see that they at least have (1) friends and (2) a hobby.

Why even live. Even the guy who sniffed a girls chair after she left is doing better than me

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why didn't you sniff the chair? some sense of hubris, perhaps?

sooner or later, we all sniff the chair. and then, we die.

I like speedruns too. What do you watch?

A speed runner sniffed a girls chair.

my go-to while high are super mario galaxy speedruns. The whimsical music and mario flying around is a lot of fun while high.

N64 zelda games were my childhood, so I watch those too. It's all I do Sup Forumsro

Quit the weed and drinking. Start lifting and reading. Replace the weed and booze with food. Make some gains.

After you're body starts feeling better work on your mind. Reading will stimulate the left brain which in turn helps you talk. With new found perspective thanks to health and a flexed left brain go talk to someone at your job. Proceed by non chalantly asking to chill.

Rest is up to you.

Fag

my liver is kill user. I'm going to die soon. I almost bled out of my esophagus cuz of the booze and they had to put plastic in my liver to stop the bleeding.

THanks though

>Got inspired one day.
>oldfag so I love 80's arcade vidya
>bought shitty MAME cabinet
>been fixing it up and got it running

Don't think I'll ever hit 5:00 in Super Mario, but I think I'm going for a record in either Rastan or Stryder. I also crush R-Type.

Also, have never fucking liked edibles. I fill my glass bong with ice for the smoothest hits.

Drinking is for losers. I guess the weed is fine then to deal with the pain I presume. Idk then nigga. Do acid and escape into a lithium dream within youre own mind.

Bring your eccentric self imposed lithium dream into the real world. I'm sure some fuckign weirdo will think youre fun.

nigger that's one cute apu

go to a treatment center

nigga get outta your house
go for random walks to random places
go sit in a library and read some books
your life will improve
PS try not drinking and eating weed stuffs for a week too

The pain is pretty bad cuz they put like an expandable metal straw or something that expands my liver to keep the blood away from my esophagus? they called it a "tips shunt"

I don't have good enough social skills to find someone to buy other drugs from. I live in a state where its easy to get marijuana products.

I hope nobody ends up like me tbh. I feel sorry for the dude that finds my dead fat ass in front of a 4 year old agdq

Shit dawg youre fat too? I'm telling you just stop drinking. STOP DRINKING. Idc if you smoke more weed. No drinking ffs. Smoke weed and if youre too tired and in pain to work out then eat only 1000 calories a day. You'll lose the weight and without the booze youre fucking brain will grow back.

Snap out of it man. You don't need friends and a girlfriend. You don't need anything but peace of mind. The only way you'll have that is following through on something that helps youre health.

also why the fuck can't I grammar? your*

Also yeah treatment center. If you're a bad alcholic I understand you can't quit cold turkey like that.

Your life seems decent dude. It could always be worse and it can always get better. Go out and explore, take risks, help strangers, exercise, do what makes you happy

user, you definitely need to stop drinking.

HOWEVER, don't go cold-turkey or you WILL DIE. Ethanol is a "depressant," which means it turns off neurons. If your neurons "get used" to constantly being turned off, taking away the thing that keeps them calm (alcohol) will make them turn on and fire like crazy. You'll have seizures and heart problems.

TIPS creation is pretty serious...but it means that your MELD score (what ppl use to determine if you're healthy enough for the procedure) was low. What does a low MELD score mean? There's hope!

Start slow. Get into an alcohol rehab program. Work on that for a year or two before moving on to quitting weed. Give THAT a year or two, and then start working on diet and exercise.

You'd be surprised how people can turn it around.

t.medicalLARPER

Exercise and go in nature more, also meeting new people is hard, but you need to try to have a conversation with a stranger to see if you have shit in common.

What this user said,

Sounds like work tbh? You really think OP has the willpower for years of work? Certainly there's a way he could do all this shit within a year or 2?

Even starting small? Something he can do in a months time? I guess getting help and sticking to it until its routine would help?

Your life sounds like shit. Give me game pls
Want: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/