What's her name and how long has it been?

What's her name and how long has it been?

ludmilla
3-4 years

Katy, one year this passed StPatricks day... I miss that anal-loving, math-genius, bipolar she-Kike

Heh. It has been so long that I don't even want to be with her anymore. Every time I see her facebook or whatever, it drives me kind of mad like "god she's really stupid" with her purple hair and retarded attention to some random chinese idols. I don't even know what the shit.

Anyway, I guess the answer is 10 years.

Alexus
About 8 months if I remember right

Toni
2.5 years, she changed though. the girl I loved doesn't exist anymore, she's just some blonde slut now

6 years

Julia.
9 months.
Deleted her from everywhere 2 weeks ago. Should've done it a long time ago. Time does heal you up.

Mitsuha, probably 3 years by now.

time heals only so much. I haven't gotten any better in a solid year and a half

Suzie, since last Thursday :(

Katherine, 1 year 8 months. Still amazed no one else knows. He'd fucking kill me

Mili, 4 years

True, it's not full healing, it just numbs you and it's enough to stop you from thinking too much about "what could've been". What made it easier for me was her giant ego. She needed me only when she felt gloomy, and i even told her at one point that i will not be her "emotional sponge" anymore.Seeing their giant ego getting shattered is quite satisfying.

how long were you two together?

8 months, it seems shitty. But those were the best 8 months of my fucking life. Objectively

Ashley
It's been around 18 months since she left me for someone else. By chance, I saw her today. She wouldn't even look at me.

Wanna know the really pathetic part? I haven't been able to get a girl since she left. No girl has even shown slight interest in me.

sometimes it's better to burn the bridge. I've had a nice and clean breakup but it was too damn painful to see her pictures everywhere. The worst part is seeing her falling in love with someone else.

I wanna hug you.
no homo.

Yeah I understand

Karin
Up until a few minutes ago

Ashley, 5 years. Felt like that was the high point of my life. She loved to give head and had a hot body. Great artist too. Been on the decline ever since.

kayla

it's been five or six years

i know now why she did what did, but she could have at least let me eat her out first

you are what's right with this world

Philly?

Lindsay, 5 years. She was nothing special but I still think of her sometimes. Shes the only one I still think about.