This thread goes out to all the people who said I couldn't join the KKK. Look at me now asshole...

This thread goes out to all the people who said I couldn't join the KKK. Look at me now asshole, try to roast me now haha

No one dares to say anything huh? Sup Forums a Sup Forumsunch of pussies now a days

How much black do you have in you? Looks like at least eight inches.

haHAA very funny kid. Im gonna bury your coon ass 10 ft in the ground

The KKK fucking sucks. It's old news OP. It was decent back in the late 1850's-early 1900's but now it's just sad. People laugh at the KKK, their white suits are cartoonish. They look like faggoty-ass ghosts. If you really are a part of the KKK you should KYS yourself.

Why do members of the KKK cover their faces?

I know you are just a nigger trying to write black propaganda and lies, im in the KKK now and wont fall for that shit.

Why do you commie bitches run around with red hats and destroy shops and shit?

the KKK hasn't been relevant in 60 years.

Their to ugly

Hell's Angels would be impressive since they aren't desperate for membership and you have to at least have a cool harley. KKK is a bunch of losers (so is any gang member for that matter including HA).

?

Kid, you're fuckin lame. I was expecting a historical reason about staying trye to the uniform or something. Guess my gut instinct was right, you're too scared to show your face for fear of retaliation in modern America. Cowards

I live in the most redneck part of the south. The kkk is a joke even here. It's associated with poor and stupid white guys.

Trump, stop spamming Sup Forums and twitter, you have work to do!

>Any gang member is a bunch of losers
There's something wrong with that statement.

Yes you're commenting on grammar in a Sup Forums thread. New fag

''modern america'' Don't think so bud. You mean faggots and SJW's? Nigger lovers and Rape lovers?

Modern America is coming, where the white race shall prevail.

Yes I am. Also there should be a period after fag, you fucking faggot.

goddamn this website is boring nowadays, although i realize it is only OP fault and no one else, but come on OP don't you have something more entertaining to talk about or better to do with ur time

It's a fragmented sentence so put a period on it? Yep a new fag calling an old fag, a fucking fag. You're right, I am not a virgin you grammar whore [ ]

Okay then, explain what could be better than hailing supremacy for the white race. Come on now you race traitor.

I just wanted to tell you all, look at me now assholes. You all said i could never join the KKK. LOOK AT ME NOW HAHA

Lol even Whites are ashamed of you guys, at least the ones that make real money are. The only ones obsessed with race the way you inbreds are are the white trash low-class people.

I was hoping to have a serious discussion about the issue but now I see you're nothing more than a disillusioned poorfag, just like your father and his father before him

Why would it make a difference if you have or haven't been here longer than me? And I never asked if you were a virgin or not. Fag.

Different person... but instead of taking credit for other people's accomplishments by association of your genetic origin... you could get off Sup Forums and do something great that you can take pride in.

Anyways I am bouncing. This site sucks. It's full of racist fags and stupid new fags

Okay you're a stupid fag too. You called me a "fucking fag." It's a pun. You sure can spell well

Yes I did call you a "fucking faggot", but I didn't ask you whether you have performed coitus or not as it is not relevant. And thank you I take pride in my spelling. And thank you for outlining your shortcomings, recognizing failure is the first step to success.

Get your communist ass out of here. Only facists allowed.

>Implying this site hasn't always been full of racists
Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

well if you are being serious, that makes me sad cause it is a very negative way to life the only life that you have. Everyone is a human who deserves to be viewed individually. Something better to do with time? I just spent 7 months hiking the entire Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine, not everyones cup of tea but just try to fill your time with meaningful happy honorable experiences man, your life doesn't have to be full of anger my friend. Hope you find some measure of peace I really do.
And if you are just posting this thread to troll well uhhhh yeah good job i guess?

I joined the KKK and I get to kill three niggers a week. It's BLISS.

Oh look it's another one of those dumbass kids who couldn't tell when people were joking/trolling and was stupid enough to actually buy into Stormfront propaganda.

Fucking bitches of all creeds, colors, and ethnic origins.

look, a communist!

CHECK MAH TRIPS.