What is wrong with me Sup Forums?

What is wrong with me Sup Forums?
I have a cute, legitimately nice and understanding gf, with whom I get along very nicely. We never fight, we talk all the time and go out whenever possible. Yet I have no problem hooking up with other girls. I think I love my gf, but... shouldn't I feel at least some remorse while cheating? It's not like I feel the need to cheat, I just don't have a problem with it if the opportunity arises. Obviously, she doesn't know, and she'd be devastated if she did. I feel horrible and start to tear up just imagining her leaving...but I feel nothing when I cheat on her.

Tell her about it and see what she thinks. Maybe she'll understand.

Defiantly tell her. She'll understand.

It's a safe place for you.

Tell her. Women are the most understandable creatures.

Just continue cheating there is no going back now.

How is this sexy? It's a butt.

don't tell her user. Most women are jealous and won't understand at all, it's best to just stop cheating alltogether seeing as its more of an opportunity thing than a need.
If she finds out you're gone buddy.

You fucking idiot, you ruined the thread.
It was going so well.

Butts are quite sexy. And this butt is quite lovely and fat.

Youre over thinking this, you may love her but that doesnt stop you from being attracted to other girls. This is normal, also monogamy is a social construct so physically and mentally unless you really deep down believe in it its not hard to cheat especially if its thrown in front of you.

>worshiping shithole muscles
Degenerate.

If this is real, you're retarded. Man the fuck up and break up with her if you're actually okay cheating. Fuck you.

What should I do then user?

Same boat here OP. I felt remorse at first. now I don't.

I need things no individual woman can provide. If I ever hoped to be happy in life, I had to come to terms with it being a part of me.

Femanon detected

>>he thinks the butt is about pooping
>>he doesn't know about shit
>>he doesn't know that the gluteus is the strong flank muscle that represents vigor and is prized in running animals.

I worshil everything about the female body

I feel like it is another person doing the cheating, not me. Can't figure out why.

if ya say but... then its clear u dont love her. Also when u brake up with her dont tell her that u cheated

Try to start cheating on the girl you are cheating with on the other girl. I hear if you can do this you gain a golden egg laying goose.

Nigger, a sane human being should be put off by the hazardous materials that come out of it, athletic ability means fuck all.

So why dont you stop pooping if you dont like the thought of it so much and sed how that goes?

You're pretty fucked OP. Your girlfriend is going to eventually find out and leave your ass, and you will have 100% deserved it. Get shit on

Deal with it bro. Make a decision to stop or not give a fuck.

>Anyone who doesn't agree with. Me is a female

cant out smart a woman when it comes to cheating they smell it she will find out and you be a crying fag

What kind retard logic is that?

I've learned over time that even if you think you feel nothing. The guilt will eat away at you. Even if it doesnt, nature will take its course and she will realize you don't truely love her.

Btw, you don't love her. You're infatuated. But you don't love her.

Leave with some dignity and don't tell her shit.

Its high-school you have your whole life to be retarded.