Where do you expect this poor genderless pixie to pee Sup Forums?

Where do you expect this poor genderless pixie to pee Sup Forums?

In the disabled toilet

outside

In OP's mouth

in a box 6 feet under

If you're a pixie with a penis, in the boys room. If you're a pixie without a penis, the girls room.

/It's not hard

In a jar, subsequently stored in a closet, like a normal person

snowflakes don't require toilets, guess you're not a snowflake, then go in whatever toilet has a picture of your genitals you stupid fuck.

in the street

not a boy
>no penis

not a girl
>no vag

logically they have an area of a chimp. Otherwise use the disabled toilet.

>no boy
>no girl
Well guess you are not a human then - therefore not my son/daughter so the fuck outta my house. Problem solved, pee wherever you want you sick fuck

freaks like that shouldn't be out in public. they're also the easiest to beat the shit out of. homo faggots.

top kekies goes to user

>deport to India
>everyone pisses and shits in the streets anyway

Problem solved

all over herself as shes being kicked to death?

same fag i just realized how much keks this post gave me. Thank you user

outside

As much as I hate all the forced acceptance of transnigger pavement-kin septuble bigenders, I hope the bathroom issue starts a trend of having a single large bathroom.

I always felt multiple bathrooms to be unecessary, space wasting, and expensive. Sure extra bathrooms are good to have if there are many people, but we should go off quantity, not because there are two sexes.

Hey now, there are legit medically afflicted people that have fucked up chromosomes. XXY is Klinefelter syndrome. It sucks to be them and the issue of which sex they are is indeed muddled.

And all of these whiney-ass confused dudes who resent the fact that they have a dick are doing those poor genetic mutants a MASSIVE disservice by politicising the issue and making their disability now a matter of "choice". They didn't choose to get the short end of genetic stick. These SJW types that go full fucking fascist and try and dictate how other people talk about them are the worst. A made up malady simply because it makes their parents shocked.

Commit suicide.

this nigger just wants to peek at women

Well, you don't tell them that, but yeah.

I pee in the potted plants at the mall.

The first group have physical conditions regarding their sex.

The second group have mental conditions regarding their sex. Though some are probably just attention seeking

/thread

This should help.

At home you weird ass abomination

in the bathroom for faggots

kek

It can pee in the oven as its tossed in.

In the male? The face looks like that
Male toilet in the mental ward

In my butt

/Thread

In the yard like the other animals do.

in the grave

>where we need to put all defectives

>own small restaurant
>two customer bathrooms
>single occupancy
Shit in either one

In the gas chamber with the other degenerates.

Where the fuck have they been pissing until now? I'd recommend they keep doing it there.

in the woods bathroom at the fema camp where the fucking delusional cunt lives.

>be me
>90 pound dyke who wants to fuck girls
>overwhelming sense of penis envy
>cant pass as masculine
>learn to piss standing up so i can be like a boy
>it mostly drips down my leg but its a small price to pay for conquering my dysphoria
>start going into the boys bathroom so i can use the urinals
>i see a guys dick while im in there which means ive been raped
>run down to the main office to complain
>they say i cant go in the boys bathroom anymore because i am "female"
>this sends me into a rage
>tears streaming down my face
>security has to physically restrain me
>they force feed me my xanax

Can some sjw explain to me why it's unacceptable gender discrimination to not allow transfolks to use a different bathroom than their genitals, but somehow not gender discrimination to have segregrated bathrooms to begin with?
why is separate but equal unacceptable for race but acceptable for sex, but only for bathrooms and absolutely not anywhere else?

so why shouldn't we just abolish sex-segrated facilities entirely? (this is my preferred solution)

That...thing... is not using my bathroom. It can use the bushes in the back yard.

(s)he is getting a little old for pampers

Yeah, see your "argument" falls apart when I, as a white man, try to apply for an NAACP scholarship by claiming I really am a black person on the inside and that's how I identify.

Got a cock?
>Use the mens room
Got a vag?
>Use the womens room

It's not rocket science.

So then can just anyone have a blacks bathroom and a whites bathroom?

If so it's at least more logically consistent if you can discriminate against any group you want to... but that's not going to fly.

But no, my argument doesn't fall apart with what you're posting because i think race-based scholarships should be banned too.

you inherited your whiteness from your parents, you didn't inherit your sex

and also we've been over another reason why that wouldn't fly... have you seen some transmen? Women would flip their shit if someone like buck angel tried to walk into the ladies room. what are you doing to do, ask him to prove that yes he really does have a vagina?
if not, any man can just say that. because honestly this is all about people that are or appear as men. no man gives a flying fuck if a female, biologically or otherwise, comes into the mens room

Sperm + Egg = YOU
Either XX or XY chromosomes.
..courtesy of YOUR PARENTS!

you're welcome

or xxx, or xxy, or xxyy.. won't somebody please think of the intersex!?

You're either a man, a woman, or mentally ill. I refuse to accommodate mental illness.

Yes, please think of the 0.05% of the population born with genetic abnormalities. Like Turner Syndrome. Yeah, let's get a special pronoun set for those freaks.

Well I refuse to accomodate niggers. Why shouldn't that be allowed?

I hate sharing the bathroom with those things. But transpeople I like.

All bathrooms from here forward:
>Born w/ innie
>Born w/ outie
Millennial crisis averted.

Averted right up until people that look like this walk into a womens room.

In their own mouth sounds good

No way that was born with a vag and ovaries.

Niggers are born niggers. It is not proper or ethical to deny them one thing while allowing it for others.
Men in a dress were not born women, are not women "on the inside", nor will ever BE women. They can use the mens room. They are not being denied anything. All men can use the mens room.

In the woods

you fucking retard. 7th grade bio. it's the sperm that decides the sex, if a man has a daughter, she clearly didn't inherit his sex because he's a man and his daughter's a girl so sex is inherently uninheritable.

OK< so the magic gay rainbow sex fairy decides it. NOT the parent's. Got it.

fpbp

Ok but I'm not arguing for a specific 'trans' exemption.

Under what logical is racial discirimination not ok, sex discimination ok, but absolutely only for bathrooms?

If separate but equal isn't allowed for race, why on earth should it be allowed for sex? And only for bathrooms?

Are you trolling? That's buck angel and is absolutely biologically female and still has the vagina it was born with

In the cattle-car.

the designated shitting street

Get a catheter and a bag.

There IS NO "sex discrimination". If you're a man, use the mens room, if you're a woman, use the womens room. No one is denying you the right to use the restroom designed for your sex. Putting on lipstick and fake boobs changes nothing.

In a toilet.

men and women separate their bathrooms for comfort, not social discrimination ( depending on the country ) see also: changing rooms, locker rooms, showers, etc.
when you ask a lot of people to start thinking flexibly, all at once? When they've never had to? They resist. But only for so long. Stupid dies with stupid.

>im not a boy or a girl
protip i bet i can find out in one fucking second

If it has a dick or a pussy then the decision is made for them.
I'm guessing this moron already has one or the other and has had them since birth so clearly they're just useless and should have their urethra filled with expanding foam to teach them to shut up and get on with more important things.

There absolutely is sex discrimination. Having a 'blacks' and 'whites' restroom is racial discrimination, no?
And for anything besides a bathroom, you can't say "only women can come into my store"... if I'm a bank I can't say "only men can get a loan".

But I can say "men can't use this restroom"? But can't say "blacks can't use this restroom"?

That's simply not logically consistent.

Face it, anything other than unisex facilities or arbritrary discrimination (like race etc) is allowed. Or maybe ONLY sex segragation, but why limited to only bathrooms?

Face it, it's just not logically consistent.

The whole trans issue shouldn't even be at hand before separate bathrooms fall. But if you want to, all it takes is the undeniably fact that as long as there IS a womens room, buck angel et al like that having to use it would be absolutely untenable to women.

this is the right answer

I'm more comfortable if there's no niggers. Objectively. Black males commit more random violence against strangers per capita. So it's a safety issue.

Why can't my business just provide them a separate but equal bathroom if it makes my customers safer?

Don't forget, it wasn't too long ago blacks actually did have to use a different bathroom. So it's hardly something that could never happen or something without precedence.

did your parents choose to have a retard, or did they just give birth to a retard and let it ride?

All trumped by Riley Dennis trying to use the same bathroom as your 8 year old daughter.

Don't pretend for a second Riley Dennis is more objectionable in a womens bathroom than Buck Angel.

You're delusional if you think that's how it would play out.

so whenever i jerk my dick, it's not sperm that comes out but the magic gay rainbow sex fairy?

in your argument, you constantly logistically equate segregation to discrimination- men and women being given separate bathrooms is segregation, not discrimination. Women being paid 77c on the dollar would be an example of discrimination.
Now, are you trying to argue that separate bathrooms is discrimination..? Because I assure you, women do generally not consider that discriminating.

Outside like the other animals

Either one would be a perceived threat by any good parent.

her pants

there is no race gene that predetermines people to be more violent- the only factors that are proven to matter are income and quality of life.
I'm sure you've been told that before.

But you're missing the other part: segregation being acceptable for sex and not race.

Can I or can i not segregate against race?

And what about things other than bathrooms/lockerrooms/dorms? Can my gym only allow women in one area and men in another in areas other than the locker room? Legally no. Is that law unjust?

Whether it's genetics or culture or even if you accept it's white peoples fault, the fact black males are more violent is unchanged and objective reality.

Not that what you're saying is true to begin with, but that's another thread. here it's wholly immaterial.

>>False Equivalence Fallacy: The Post

"Where do you expect you to pee?"

"Nowhere, I expect you to die!"

Dude. Can you not see the giant fucking holes in your logic? They're fucking obvious. "I don't want niggers stinkin' up the bathroom I use" =/= "People should use the bathroom associated with their biological sex." This applies to locker rooms, changing rooms, bathrooms and all the like where open, exposed, dicks and vaginas are a bad fucking idea together. Don't be a moron.

Sorry, not even close to false equivalence. If you think it is, you haven't read the whole argument, or understood it, and the historical and legal situations it's based on. Hint: we can't have race-segration because of a law that also says we can't discriminate based on gender either. But somehow bathrooms are exempt?

I mean i would honestly love for the entire world, and i mean the entire world stop everything... stop war, stop manufacturing, stop farming, stop everything.... every singe person agrees to make this one persons dilemma the most important thing on earth till we decide where this special gender confused/gender fluid/gender shape shifter should relieve itself of its full bladder using what ever fucking genitals it decides to use at the moment?

black males are not, and have never been proven to be, more violent than any other race in the same area and general income. But I can understand why you'd be scared of different looking people...
in reality, black men in areas of high income are less likely to be criminals and more likely to be the victims of hate crimes.
And again, are you trying to argue that having men and women's bathrooms is discrimination?? it's purely an issue of comfort in this country. Women do not want to be looked at by men. Probably people like you. Do you really not understand that?

Hint, faggot, these two issues are not the same. Using he bathroom that minimizes crime/harassment/whatever with others that share your same biological makeup is a SAFETY feature. Not fucking discrimination. If you think it is, you're retarded. At best, there should be a third "Either/Neither/Or" bathroom. At worst, fuck you, fuck them, two bathrooms it stays.

Except the same legalaties that make one illegal also make the other illegal, if not for a specific exemption for bathrooms.
Why is that OK for sex but not race, when NEITHER can be legally disciminated against in any area besides bathrooms?

You're the one being a moron here.

Are you denying that black males are more violent (regardless of why)? Why isn't that a safety issue again?

What about bathrooms makes them so fucking unique that segregation is ok, but only for sex, when sex-based denial of any other accomodation is not?

I just read that in Mike's voice. Well played. Well played.

Well this is really beyond the point, but it's also immaterial that since blacks are in reality more likely to be poor, even if that reason is accepted, the per-capita increased violences remains.

I am saying that if women want to be equal to men in all other areas of life, then yes they're not entitled to have their "no men" public accommodation.

kek

How do you pee without a penis or vagina?

in the bathroom