New fluffy thread?

New fluffy thread?

Pwease?

I don't have much to contribute yet but I'd love for others to join and post and continue the good times

Enygma is back for round 2, as long as more of your art is here :3

Awwe thank you. I'm gonna doodle more in a minute here, just gotta grab another beer first lol

i love the tiny ones at the bottom they look like little jellybeans.

They are!

Gonna post what I've got till I can hammer out a new one

fuckin adorable. so i know this is a stupid question, i've never been one to draw, how long on average does it take you to complete a drawing?

This is by far my favorite online community.

The sketch itself can go from 5-20 minutes on average for a fluffy. When I draw people usually around 45. I only know that because I had one hour lectures that were so awful I'd zone out during them and draw. The coloring generally takes about 10-20 as well because I have to wait for my promarkers to dry. With pencils would be much faster but I like how these look. Watercolor markers are way longer and can ruin the paper. It also depends on if my anxiety is acting up, because it makes Mr grabs l hands shake.

And that wasn't a stupid question user. Curiosity isn't stupid

But I've also been drawing since I could hold a crayon, so I know how to (for the most part) draw what I see in my head. I encourage you to try user, even if you're looking at other pictures and copying them. It really is helpful and you can feel good about what you produce. You'll learn how to draw in some styles and eventually develop your own. To prove that it isn't always good, here's my creepy fluffy that I haven't posted because he didn't turn out right. Nobody starts out good. Some people take their entire lives to develop a style. And as long as you like it, that's what matters.

i've always been jealous of people who could draw and play music, i dont have any real talent even the stories i write dont seem to reach the point i want them to be at.

youre stuff is good and even if the booru shits on you, its still leagues better than what most people could put out.

I love how he does legs and faces

Awwe thank you user. You are truly nice and I appreciate that. Keep doin what you're doin. I don't usually read the stories because they depress me much more than the pictures can, but if yours aren't depressing I'll read them.

Are you a guy or girl? Asking because of your handwriting. It's quite androgynous.

A girl. I've only ever said that maybe three times on b and only because it was relevant. You know the backlash for being a chick here lol

Your mice look really cool, but this is a fluffy thread :P

LOL. my friend thought they were sheep, so at least mice is closer

goteem

Yeah, I get the backlash. Anyways, thanks for posting your content on here! I love it when anyone contributes to this fandom.

You're very welcome!

Tits or gtfo

Does anyone have stuff like this, where they fuck with a fluffy psychologically?

That's not very helpful now, is it?

i try and keep a neutral style, i dont like too much abuse and i dont like too much joy. i like to have a fair one to one balance if i can.

i've said a few times that abuse for the sake of abuse doesnt make an interesting read. however some people like that, i prefer there to be a reason to everything.

fluffy shits on floor and says its a smarty and it does whatever it wants. shove a hot pepper in its ass because fuck you and your superiority complex.

mother asks for babies, and owner chops its legs off because haha pillowfluff.... yeah not so much.

the tits or gtfo rule does not apply in this instance because someone who was not the original poster inquired about gender.

*sheathes katana* m'lady

post litter pals

But the gender still didn't matter. Should have told user (presumedly you) to fuck off. Or just ignored.

As I understand it tits or gtfo is for those who advertise their female gender. She was asked. Don't know if that counts.

These threads are really motivating me to get part 6 of my dice story finished

you know the rules dude

You should never tell anyone you're a girl on this site.

>NOW POST YOUR TITS

It doesn't. Because there was nothing it was crucial to. It's not like this gaping hole in a story where gender had to be known in order to proceed.

fresh off the press

fucking white knight

As I said I'm drinking. This one's legs are thicc as fuck. Didn't realize tillb just now, but it is a lady so eh

All she did was answer a question, if you need tits so badly you know how to use Google.

damn thats so good color, you really work fast.

10/10 user

Well...that's a fair point...I suppose tits or gtfo then.

(draw fluffy with oversized fake tits, I hear they can sometimes prevent lactation so starving foals is a bonus)

So what's your name?

lol, should make a fluffy with a bra on its head yelling PARTY, right next to that one.

pls

I've got some of it sketched out but none of it is inked yet

can't wait to see it

Umm... I'll go by TTK. That'll do, I guess.

Too much drink to draw. The qualify is suffering. Just trust me lol I don't wanna post what I keep trying to do, it's awful.

am i doing it right?

Get on that right away, man. The world needs more suffering shitrats.

almost

is there more of this?

I wish

I think you've selected the wrong post friend

Could fluffy tits count?

Of course not. It's the rules. I'm actually only here because while passing through threads the one about being a girl was one of the previews

Haha that's kinda sad dude. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna post any body parts.

Don't be afraid to make your fluffies chubby as fuck. That's pretty common.

Thank you for the advice user. I hadn't considered that

Guess who I am.

You're saying you're one of those women in that picture?

Ha no, there's a water mark on the bottom. Found that way back when. Just wanted to see how boned up anons are right now.

contrributing with my own first fluffy comic.

The only things we get hard for in these threads is suffering.

speak for yourself

10/10 for messing with horny anons who keep disrupting this thread.

Hey some user only clicked looking for tits, that's something of a consolation prize for him.

Your to kind.
I should have dragged it out a bit. Promised timestamp for a correct answer or something. Not my best material, not 10/10 anyway.

am i doin' it right?

A faggot?

*wicked grin*
That's right, bite the pillow user. I'm going in dry.

(also fluffy thread so bite the pillow has another meaning, bonus points to anyone who wants to draw that scenario)

I've always wondered. Wouldn't going in dry hurt both parties involved?

It'd hurt him more than me, I know that much.

seems to work on enfy babies

bump

Want me to dump my collection of favorites?

yes

60 pics incoming bro