Who is your favorite comedian right now?

Who is your favorite comedian right now?
I'm sticking with Bo Burnham, since there is no way he's going to get married and let a chick ruin his comedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejc5zic4q2A
youtube.com/watch?v=yShcGx1CfJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he gay?

Dude sucks desu

chad daniels

His whole family thinks he is.

Is this a joke?

That bitchboi is absolutely atrocious.

Norm MacDonald is the best comedian

What >>>>>>>>>>>>> Make Happy >> his early stuff

He peaked, it's time to move on

But is he?

>i say my jokes...awkwardly. hehe get it?
>smiles
>gains 35 pounds
>get it?
>get it?

Make Happy had its moments. Lower Your Expectations was good.

His most recent one didn't have a single song I liked, but I didn't expect to like it so it's not disappointing.

Frankie Boyle. I'm Scottish so it's easy for me to understand what he's saying. Also despite being very left-wing he doesn't shy away from saying whatever he wants.

>watching stand-up "comedy"
that shit is just obnoxious

The autism is strong with this one.

This. His podcast was hilarious. Wish he'd get off his lazy ass and do something again

Anthony Jeselnik

He just gets me

It was a total rehash of What. A musical parody, a song about a break up, a "doing X when you're high" joke, a meta joke (this time about continuity instead of editing), a song about being pseudo-deep... The list goes on.

The only parts I liked were the serious moments when he talked about fame because they were cheesy but at least sincere and something he hasn't brought up before.

Make Happy was really lack luster and boring compared to "what." I think a lot of it has to do with his aging. He's less of a cynic even though he's trying to keep that image. Songs like "Kill Youreslf" and "Straight White Male" play off the disillusioned cynic card pretty well, but the rest of it is pretty basic parody songs. Not bad songs, just... not as powerful as "what." I liked the message behind "what" a lot more, I felt like Bo had more of a cohesive idea of what was going on and how he wanted it to go.

(side note: my favorite comedian is Patton Oswalt.)

I hate Louie CK's stand up but Horace and Pete was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejc5zic4q2A

I would call this reddit humor but are they really retarded enough to like this?

Yeah, What was definitely better overall. It's a shame there won't be What, but with the singing voice he has in Make Happy, because he's definitely had some vocal coaching between the two.

>Patton Oswalt
Even before he was a proven blithering SJW piece of shit, he was a cheap Brian Posehn who just tried to sound smart.

Bo isn't smug enough for reddit. His constant self hating puts him in the tumblr zone imo

Maybe so, senpai, but he makes me laugh until I cry so I can't say I haven't bought into it.

I tend to stick with dead comedians. Richard Pryor, for example.

You know what triggers me. Everyone likes Words. Because they watched it on Netflix (or make happy) when Words Words Words is 10 times better. And for some reason whenever I try to get people to check it out they don't. Words has catchier, funnier songs, and less pretentious and funnier stand up

Idunno ya know? Idunno.

DUDE JOHN BONHAM IS THE GREATEST ROCK DRUMMER OF ALL FUCKING TIME.

>SJW
nice buzzword reddit

ISIS faggot

I liked Make Happy. It wasn't as intense or cohesive as What, but it ended on a high note, and seems like a good send off to his stage-performance career if MH's indeed the way he intends to end it.

I'd be interested in him making another show attempt ala Zach Stone.

I prefer his podcast when he's just speaking frankly than when he hams up being an idiot so retards can feel special when they correct him desu

And he doesn't know how to handle hecklers which is what they teach you in comedian school. He doesn't have natural wit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yShcGx1CfJs

>he he I'm so aloof and slightly condescending hehe
>he he I'm gonna show up to this talk show dressed like a homeless person he he
>plz buy kfc hehe

Norm Macdonald is shit

Zach Stone was the fucking tits. He wrote a screenplay a few years ago, "Gay Kid and Fat Chick", it was pretty good too. Maybe he'll write another now that he's got enough time on his hands.

Is Dave Atell still alive?

>listening to comedian's podcasts

Do nu-males really do this?

Zach Stone is Gonna be Famous is pure kino DESU

I loke Bo and almost all of his songs, but I'm aware that I am a giant faggot for it. Guilty pleasure and what-not

Love me some Stanhope. I'd say it's a tie between him and Frankie Boyle.

I'm Scottish and I think he's fucking crap. Most jokes he does these days are pretty much "UKIP are NAZIS, look I said nazi and fuck haha wow", not much better than Mock The Week, which he used to shine from.

Limmy is left wing but still brilliant and actually unique with his humour

Words Words Words (live version), oh bo(live version), art is dead, rant, irony, and what's funny are easily his best songs, and if you haven't watched his Words Words Words, you are doing a diservice to yourself as it's actual comedy with some social commentary on the side.

The same thing happened in the Netflix showing of Make Happy where he just ignored some of the people jestering him.

But that's fine. He's made it pretty clear from the start that he considers himself more of a performance artist than comedian, and his shows are meticulously planned down to the second. His screeching "SHUT UPS!" followed by cheeky little smiles are just effective ways of shrugging off interjections before returning to his bit.

He's not a natural comedian. He's a kid who made songs for his family that went viral and jettisoned him into fame and fortune.

doug for sure. his life is about 100x funnier than his actual stand up.

I've only seen bits of his stuff. Guy seems like a liberal pussy. At least Louie CK doesn't give a shit to the point he'll say nigger.

I don't see how not liking stand-up has anything to do with autism. Or is this one of those "anything I disagree with is autistic" things?

I disagree. I honestly can't remember the particulars, but when he responded really cleverly to hecklers and noisy audience members when I saw him live.

I think some of his off the cuff responses and "zingers" were almost as good as his prepared material. He did scowl at me a little when I laughed too early at one of his jokes, which pissed me off kinda.

YouTube reps pls

the madman

Great writer, horrible stand up.

i disagree
although is act works best on eric andre show

He fucking calls himself that, but that would make sense since he's a reddit comedian

>Reddit tries to be subversive
kek

Bo burnham and David cross have made the best specials this year. Making America Great Again is probably my favorite special from him and I've seen all of his

I like his 'absurdist' jokes, but sometimes he gets way too pretentious.
That's why I didn't like Make Happy. Pushing too hard to try and get some 'message' across.

His podcast was him at his recent best I wish he would do that more or even another stand up hour would be cool

Craig Mutherfuckin' Ferguson

>And if he's got a thing for feet. Say fuck it, sweep me off them.

I like Bo

>Bo Burnham

This is what passes for comedy nowadays?

Jesus

He wants Donald Trump to win though, and he's mentions a lot of Alex Jones conspiracy type shit.

He doesn't want trump to win. He doesn't like either of the candidates