Ok guise lets have a rasional discussion about sexual consent and what defines as acceptable

Ok guise lets have a rasional discussion about sexual consent and what defines as acceptable.
17 and 17 neither have a job good idea or bad?
9-16 and 9-16 either have a job good idea or bad?
20-30 and 9-16 One has a steady job the other is in school.
Why are pedo's seen as rapist?
I see pedo's as a more logical then discusting at least if one person in a sexual active relationship is able to support them self and another with money to spare just seems logical or am i wrong?
So Sup Forums lets enter this with a open mind.
Why does the USA have such strong feelings towards this why does the governent not stay out of it?

Also side argument or discussion why is the drinking age higher then the driving age?

I mean come-on if you learn about drinking and you are driving already when you turn 21... mind is just blown confused by are country and its backwards thinking is all...

You know the jews did 9/11 right? Before we get into this conversation let's just agree on simple basic knowledge that everyone should be aware of. Jews did 9/11!

I see logic in your words .
Did you know jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

Agreed jet fuel, or jew fuel as my great uncles grandson Adolf called it is best used as fuel to light the ovens, and should be unable to melt steel beams, however, this fuel is more then powerful enough to melt the icy hearts, and mortal flesh of the kikes.

If relgion would pay taxes like the rest of us i don't think i would hate them as much as i do you know what i mean?

It is like the middle class is getting fucked in the ass in so many ways and areas at least just call us slaves because it sure as hell feels like that now a days.

Confused about these numbers and poorly worded questions..

i have moved on to a better thread.

The jew's should do more then pay our taxes. They are designed by the sand niggers to be our slaves. Slavery is not as bad an idea as many people believe. The kikes are not rational enough to live on their own, so they must be owned, and disciplined.

7 will need bumps ever now and then i will toss down a few comics ect

More plz