Looks like a video game villian

Armenian shit tier

hnnnng

This guy knows what's up

amazing

Yes please

Only one I have of her surprisingly

Moar of this fat cunt

She's not Armenian though. Both her parents are white. The Kardashians had an Armenian dad.

OMG she is such a babe.

Her body looks so perfect in these photoshoots hnnnng

I served her ice cream once at a Ben and Jerry's. I didn't freak the fuck out and she and her husband actually talked to me a bit. He returned his sorbet.

super gorgeous

underrated weeb post

oo lizzie poster reminds me of a sweet-user i know :P

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I s-sure h-hope she c-continues t-to love m-me even though m-many m-men are always looking a-at her...

and my replier reminds me of my LoverAnon :3

wow how strange that we both have an user in mind...

Really sexy cute

Do models count as celebrities?

I know right. Wat to do about it??

What you magnificent, madly beautiful, divinely fine and devilishly sexual creation unusual beauty of Maisy. To your faultless, blinding beauty person, created by angels captivating surprising tenderness the most beautiful dolls and their most skillful creators will envy. From only one magic shine your the loveliest, fascinating beauty, fantastically beautiful eyes rolling in tenderness breath fades. And heart thaws as chocolate, under the scorching beams of the tropical sun from attractive tenderness, the sensual desired, juicy lips impregnated the most sweet with nectar. If your delightful person the work of art created by angels, then your body the masterpiece created by a devil that any live soul hasnt resisted such temptation. To the most talented sculptures in the most courageous imaginations such beauty, such fantastic body, just stunning figure wasnt. Your body perfection. It dements a combination of the most beautiful, wildly appetizing, finest breast; thin, graceful, ideal, waists, the most magnificent, wildly sexual, incredibly sweet, most juicy buttocks and divinely beautiful, tremendous, unforgettable legs. And it isnt surprising that you not only break off male hearts but also as a magnet on pieces you attracts womens. I think from such rare beauty even the master of a kingdom of temptations wouldnt resist and has for the first time felt painful torments its burned with passion to heart. You are just the goddess of beauty and a temptation.

i dunno... he may have to message me on kik...

Yes and no. Some do I guess.

wow user, calm your tits.

No tits. I am man

my go to fap

>I have huge tits.
>I am also a man.

well then calm your man tits

any lewd anons here?

Well, Inka isn't exactly on the level of Cara, or even Barbara when it comes to "known" models. But she's still hot.

Extremely hot I'd say. Atleast in that first pic

She was so fucking hot. Even as white Trash in My Name Is Earl.

The Aye LMAO look is in.

where the fuck did that girl go?

love her so much

what with the "lewd" shit going on? what are you 13?

A sexy hot tragic piece of ass, hnnnnnng

Me too!

Wew

makes me so hard

"girl"

im always around for some lewdness :P

mmm keep going

very, very hard