*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

I would grab that mother fucker
I grab the shit out of snakes, and have marks all over my hand from it

*makes friends with predy snek*

Pretty sneque

*draws katana and goes into dragon stance*

aw, it's a ringneck
I used to find them as a kid, they're about as thick as a pencil. They bite but they're so smol that it tickles and it's the cutest thing. They will shit on you though

dooood

It is a scientific fact that people who receive gratification from either harming animals or by watching them suffer, are the weakest of all people, and they lack the ability to defend themselves. They also are the target of bullies and anyone else who wishes to pick on these weak people.....they are the ultra sissies and beta pussies of this planet. I actually feel sorry for them because they are so fucking pathetic and miserable.

I hate human beings... I'd rather see THEM be tortured than animals. Animals are better than people.

The funny thing is most of the people acting like they enjoy these videos would literally shit themselves if someone was going to kick their ass for being a sadistic little keyboard edgelord. Godforbid they actually abused an animal for fun and got caught by a normal person who wouldn't let shit like that slide. LOL little edgelords, if you guys are so tough, post an address and time that you plan on abusing an animal and expect some local cunts to go fuck you up. if I was in charge of things anyone who abused or mistreated domestic animals would get the death penalty. end of discussion with no chance of redemption. If you think it is ok to hurt/harm and kill a defenseless animal that wants nothing more than love and to show you loyalty like you never can find in another piss poor human he should be executed. in the most painful and barbaric way possible to give them a taste of their own medicine

*await commands from shining snake overlord*

what crawled up your ass?

*runs like a bitch*
S-SNEEEEKKKKKK !!!!!!!

Thats a weird looking doggo

*long doggo

Holy shit! I didn't expect it to actually happen. That's fucked up.

>t. PETAfag

Sawed off .20 gauge shotgun, already called the snake gun.

Pappy kept it on rings he welded on his tractor, so he could shoot snakes in the field on da farm.

> t.go drink your mother's piss

Mmmmmmmm, lunch

just had to move a coral snake out of my greenhouse last week. I'm sure as hell not afraid of that thing.

Oh cool! I didn't know chrome used Python now!

Not a snake actually

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They should just call it even

*fucks it

Think to myself that it's actually a legless lizard and not a snake, and wonder about the fact I've never seen one in real life. And yes that's true, it's not technically a snake, it's a legless lizard, there's a difference

Id cut off its head with a flat shovel, de-bone about 3 inches in and fuck its neck hole with my pencil cock

first u get da bite, then i fuck ur wife

stfu. no one gives a shit.

>its neck

True but i bet u cant handle a good ass fuck from a horse u corn gobbler

>t. Normalfag

Lol its just a neck

Fuck it.

Lots of people do

Id fuck it420

same

Its a head on a tail

who can't handle a good ass fuck from a horse, shame the good ones are so hard to come by

Jtrhnbr

I'd call the Help Desk girl to take care of him.

Someone spam snakes with hats, please.

Yes actually it has one, limb less lizards have the reptile equivalent of shoulders, just no flippy flappers

Id kiss da snek

den continu mah ques

>im a fag