So I'd like to ask something that's been concerning me and my gf...

So I'd like to ask something that's been concerning me and my gf. So I'm 18 and my gf is 16 and she was asked by her doctor for a full body exam and gyno exam etc... and he examined her. This made her really awkward and uncomfortable and I don't like anything about it. Like She is only 16, is this even appropriate without reason or is the doctor just a perve?

pic related?

You really asking Sup Forums for legit advice

did she cum? how old is he?

regular doctors dont give full gyno exams, they have gynos for that.

if she's uncomfortable with it she can request that she's examined by a different (female) doctor.

Yes that's my gf why?

Uhm...This is a joke, right?

She's cute. Can you post some more pics, for context?

Yeah maybe..

Shhhh. I know he's making up stories, but I'm curious if there's more the OP girl.

I'm actually not .. *_*

you are.

More pics op

i am a doctor and i feel his examination was justified.
please provide full body pics and i will explain why

Uh here, I don't get the context part but ok

well, if the doctor is 16 then there should not be a problem.

Well, post some more

I am also a doctor. I can't tell if the examination was legitimate without some unclothed pics, we need to know what he saw that made him worry.

How is it justified, girls shouldn't need vaginal exams until they are like 20+, she is 16 it's not even necessary, she is young

that's why most girls nowadays have female doctors

Yeah really

Do you have any more you can share?

Ph.D., M.D., and D.O. here. I've been practicing medicine for 20 years and am gay. I will be glad to lend advice but I'll need to see unclothed photos of you gf to make sure the doctor had reason for concern and was abiding by his scope of practice

>girls shouldn't need vaginal exams until they are like 20+
I knew a girl who got a fairly major vaginal issue corrected at 16. Ideally it would have been fixed earlier, it's just the first time a doctor checked.

shit is more likely to go wrong as you get older but problems happen at all ages.

Not true. A girls first pap test should be when she's 16 and every 2-3 years afterwards. Cervical cancer can hit early

kek

She wasn't naked to start, he told her to take off all her clothes and her underwear to examin her, and then he did the gyno

Give us a pic of her in her underwear, as an example

so he clearly thought there was an issue that was being hidden by her clothes.

if you want to know if it was legitimate we have to see what he saw.

We should probably get some pics just to be safe, maybe we can spot something the doctor missed.

stfu. No more of a perv than the doctor grabbing your tiny balls OP

Hey man, you really should post more pics. We need the context.

If you wanna talk to me more about it or whatever ( and I want real info and advice ) Kik me at

Blue999_

post nudes or fuck off

Jesus bro the guy's girlfriend is only 16.
Btw I do believe her privacy was infringed on at her age honestly

you gonna provide context over kik?

i have a doctorate in advanced doctoring, please step aside dr, I got this one.

Nah, I don't have kik. Would love to see some more context here though, to better understand the situation.

Most likely, it's too long to answer things on here

LOL OP

She's fucking her doctor and you don't even know it! BWAAAAHAHAHA

>its too long to answer things
you dont seem to understand what context is

thanks for your efforts Doctors. it is imperative that I take the lead in this case as I have a legal imperative based on my law degree in doctoring

nice bait man u hooked all of these idiots