Tfw losing taste in music

>tfw losing taste in music
>tfw it's all just becoming meaningless sounds to you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSIMf1hm4kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Music's not at fault here

Listen to something different.

Tried getting into classical, jazz, folk, world, etc. It's all just sounds.

try some dope

Because most of you boys don't have personalities and emotional bonding with a boy only goes so far. Boys have sheep mentality but they don't like to show this to the outside world. Their egos are massive too, they don't want to be exposed after all. That is why their simple minds think that wearing a Music or Sounds shirt will make them look like "deep and edgy" personalities. When in reality, they are nothing more than fragile simpletons covered in toxic masculinity. It's sad really. I feel bad for so called male " music fans".

try therapy, OP. may be a sign of depression

yes, at what point did you delude yourself into thinking there's some meaning to music? it's just sounds you're supposed to enjoy at a primal level

Came here to say this. I know that DUDE WEED is stupid, but sometimes you need to just stop thinking about stuff and just enjoy a moment, which drugs are pretty good for. Try acid or something else that is psychedelic, it helps remind you to just enjoy sensations sometimes.

I don't understand the part about "Music or Sounds" but the part about boys having shallow feelings on the inside that they try and fail to cover up with egotism and performative masculinity is spot on.

Oh, I just mean when they wear t-shirts about music or sounds. Thank you!

it's all just sound my dude. Sup Forums can say this is pleb and that is patrician but it's all just noise when you look at it objectively. like it or don't. maybe music isn't for you try a different hobby maybe? Sup Forums has lots of other boards to expand your interest.

Try drugs and play some psychedelia

>boys are so weak
We all know how great women handle stress.

But what the fuck is "a t-shirt about sounds"? Maybe you're not a native English speaker?

STOP

Wow, it's almost like all people have aspects of weakness, regardless of sex!

I mean t-shirt illustrating specific sounds!

>tfw you see absolutely no meaning in life anymore and every impression and pleasure is just meaningless electrical impulses being transmitted through your brain
end me

You're just listening to the wrong stuff lad

youtube.com/watch?v=uSIMf1hm4kI

>t-shirt illustrating specific sounds
But what the fuck is that? How can you put sounds on a shirt? What does a sound look like?

>babbys first existential crisis

It's like t-shirt with sounds on them! If you touch you feel the sound

not my first, just my worst ;)

this shit

What is consciousness?

I had a shirt like that when I was about 13 that was supposed to show wifi signals. It was really stupid and didn't work very well. It had a box like that one does with the batteries and electronics, and a rigid plastic "screen" with the lights in it attached to the front with velcro. It was uncomfortable to wear, impossible to sit down in, and was generally just the most cringe-inducing thing I've ever had on my body in public.

I know this is bait but women wear those shirt way more often than men

Weed just gives me panic attacks. Too scared to try acid.

do sensory deprivation but only with sound for a while

yeah you better not try acid in this state of mind

Forget about acid, but there are different kinds of weed you know. Indica-dominant strains (like many of the ones marketed as medical mj for chronic pain patients etc.) might not give you anxiety even if the heady, high-flying sativa strains do. Of course, it might just not be for you. Brain stuff is complicated and often contradictory. The same anti-depressant that saves one person might make another person commit suicide. "Fun" drugs are no different, but at least the effects of weed dissipate relatively quickly.

>getting your boipussy rekt with a copypasta that only has the genders swapped

fucking lmaaaoo

i said stop

Sucks to be you, I'm loving music

One of those posts (mine) is not like the others. I know it's a pasta that's supposed to be about poser women wearing band t-shirts and whatever, but in the form it was posted above it actually rang true for me. Men do act exactly like that. They never want to show any vulnerability, but the things they are worried about deep down are usually very shallow anyway.

I don't know how women think because I'm not one, but I do know what is true for men.

do psychedelics

It's actually a pasta about poser "boys".

what the fuck am I reading

I've seen it about girls

Yeah but the link I posted is the first one.

Try Lexapro

Unironically though. Lexipro and Adderall (if you can get it. I was prescribed it legitimately) were what brought my interest in music and reading in general back to me.

checked and kekked my Irish brother

was on lexapro myself for a time

it's useful for bringing your mood from a 2 to a 5 but it felt like it would actively stop me from getting past a 6 so i went off it