Why aren't you invested in weed stocks?

Why aren't you invested in weed stocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/ACBFF?p=ACBFF
discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asks a /biz/ related question on Sup Forums
Also, fuck public weed companies, all their stock will crash once all the DUDE WEED LMAO fags die out

because anybody with any knowledge of the stock market knows they're gonna stabilize at $4.50-6/per and not make any money.

The only reason there was substantial growth in the last three years for them was because of the recent growth in recreational weed. After that either dies out or becomes over saturated, there won't any reason to buy into the market.

If more states go the way of legalization then you can be expecting them to keep going up steadily for a few more years. Phillip Morris is also prepared to get into the weed business once more states get on board. They already have the land purchased and ready to go for growing. That could be pretty big.

Are you implying that enjoying weed is just a trend?

That is some great logic, I definitely will not invest in these companies based on your reasoning.

>phillip morris getting into weed
so theyre really going to make marlboro greens then? i'm down with that. they could make blends of weed/tobacco inside a nice, machine rolled cigarette tube.

so dont hold onto them for too long? how hard is that?

It's all about the forex markets my man

>posting stock gains on a single day

Any stock can look good for a 24 hour period. I could find plenty of stocks that are a horrible choice yet had gains today.

The weed stock trend is mainly in Canada. Marijuana is going to be legal in Canada on a Federal level in July 2018. This will bring in substantial revenue for Licensed Producers. The three companies above are just the "Big three" companies, there are plenty others, that will likely get bought out in the future.

Well , take a look at the year charts? lol.

There's no doubt that IF states continue to legalize it, the market will continue to grow. However, I don't think the market will continue to expand the way people are predicting. Think of it like an IPO but as a market, rather than an individual company. If there's excessive interest or "hype" for an IPO the stock skyrockets and then drops below the what it was release at. Look at Snapchat's IPO for instance. It was release at 24.48$ on 03/02, peaked at 27.09$ on 03/03, and is closed at 20.97$ today.

I have, and your point is? So far this year the stock has been bouncing up and down and only in the past day or so has shot up.

Other than the past 24 hours the stock has just hovered around the same range for the past 6 months.

Frankly, I can't see you making worthwhile gains if you buy now, and sell within the next year or so, unless you have loads of money laying around.

If you can drop >50K$ you can probably make some money off of the market, but it'd be a more significant gamble than investing in a market that's been around for significantly longer.

Because our current administration might crash the entire pot market.

Aurora Cannabis
finance.yahoo.com/quote/ACBFF?p=ACBFF

2016 1 billion in revenue, negative 4 billion in earnings. Sounds like a rock solid company to invest in...

Considering Trump has been pretty strong on supporting state's rights I don't think that will happen.

Then he shouldn't have appointed Sessions as AG. I wouldn't invest in that market heavily now. Too much uncertainty.

Your chart is from Jan 2017. This the year chart. +472%

fair enough, but dude, weed.

OP's post should have been labeled...CANADIAN weed stocks. Nobody's investing in the US marijuana industry. Canada is the money maker.

And that doesn't mean jack shit. I can shot you 1,000 other stocks that went from 0.10 to 3.00 in the past year and act like OMG THEY WENT UP 30,000%! It only matters what the difference is between when you buy and when you sell.

Past performance does not guarantee future performance. There are tons of stories about people who buy into the miracle stock that has been surging for weeks only to have it drop the moment they buy.

You need to have a diverse investment plan that spans multiple markets and industries if you are hoping to do anything more than have a few lucky short term gains.

Don't invest than, you obviously have your reasons. Aurora is a brand new company preparing for the legalization news that came out late 2016. Look up their Aurora Sky facility. Whatever negative earnings they have now will be a null point in 2018+.

Because I'm not a fan of sin stocks. Would rather invest in something with a more interesting/useful product.

TLDR. Don't invest then. You have your reasons. It's your money.

Because pennystocks are for amateur niggers that like losing all their money. Calling yourself an "investor" and buying $100 worth of subprime otc stock is the equivalent of calling yourself a sports car enthusiast and buying a 99 Dodge caravan.

Sad and true. The past two administrations in the U.S. have kneecapped our young legal marijuana industry.

Not the point. You obviously took a 3 month chart and are trying to sway logic to your side. Go invest in SNAP.

Cool. What's your portfolio?

ITT: dumb pot heads trying to become the Jordan Belfort of the weed stockmarket.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

I do invest. It's just based on a lot more than "this stock has performed well in the past year, therefore it will continue to do so, despite the company posting a 3 billion dollar loss in 2016, its WEEEEED DUDE!"