Your guilty pleasure shows

Your guilty pleasure shows.

Kenny Vs. Spenny

I know, I know, it's retarded. and probably mostly scripted, but I just can't get enough. I've probably seen every episode at least twice, some as many as 15 times.

>feeling guilty for liking Firefly 2016

only watch it because of second from the right

Why would you feel guilty?

Why sci-fi series are always shit tier but have huge fan bases?

Have you considered that you just have shit taste?

Holy shit the light skin girl in the middle looks like a girl I have been after for YEARS

Time to make some cringy texts

No regrets.

Because shows can be stupid but entertaining enough to watch for 30-60 minutes once a week

Nah mate, they are objectively shit. The OP said himself: they are guilt pleasures. Even Star Strek that is the more famous one is bad.

I don't understand the appeal.

Who is this semen demon?

He feels guilty because retards like you have convinced him that he should feel bad for liking something you don't.

I just started watching this show, is good times.

How is Killjoys for cheap sci-fi shows?

>Nah mate, they are objectively shit
there's no such thing as an objective opinion faggot

Also anyone who doesn't like Farscape is a tasteless imbecile

FUCK YOU
Don't you dare compare Dark Matter to anything remotely entertaining.

I fucking hate the female lead

If you like Dark Matter, I don't see how you wouldn't like Killjoys.

Jodelle Ferland

The only reason any sci-fi show is considered a guilty pleasure is because retard normalfags think anyone who watches them is a basement-dweller who memorizes details about them and goes to conventions wearing costumes.

Then you have the pretentious snobs who jack off to The Wire and Six Feet Under and who think anything sci-fi/fantasy related is beneath them.

Silent Hill girl

what does guilt feel like bros?

I like Charlie (no homo)

This show is hilarious, no guilt about loving it.

My guilty pleasure is probably New Girl. The humor is all Normie as fuck, but Nick (main white guy) and Schmidt (effeminate Jew) are really fun to watch.

bumpin

killjoys and dark matter, I don't think either have any episodes I would consider top tier but not a lot of god-awful ones either.

both just consistently watchable. give it a try.

No one

>Silent Hill girl

that's not how you spell waifu

Same.

I would hug the Android.

Because good sci-fi is too expensive to produce for the audience it reaches. The Expanse is literally the first sci-fi show that isn't tongue-in-cheek for budget reasons and even it has to consistently cut corners. Also "le such a geek" fad aside, nerds do exist in a small enough number to fill the niche and as nerds tend to, they're dedicated, which is why the shows stick for a long time.

Fuck you I enjoy it

Is this decent? I mean I know it's not going to be anything great, but I need some entertaining summer shows so if it's decently fun I'd give it a shot.

Scream Queens.

I only watched the pilot of Dark Matter. Is it any good now? I guess it did make it to season 2....

I remember Killjoys came out around the same time, but for some reason it made me want to remove my own head.

season 2 is enjoyable so far
season 1 pretty eh but only 10 episodes so you can fly through it

I would facefuck at least four of those people.

>No Guilt whosoever
iZombie
Teen Wolf
The 100
Z Nation

>A little guilty
12 Monkeys
DC - The Flash
Elementary
Scream
Supernatural

>Pretty Guilty
DC - Arrow (probably moving down a rung next season)
DC - Gotham
DC - The Legends of Tomorrow
Game of Thrones
Killjoys
MCU - Daredevil
The Vampire Diaries & The Originals

>Very Guilty
Beauty and the Beast
DC - Supergirl
Reign

iZombie is based

why would you be guilty about Daredevil?
it's not perfect but it's pretty good overall

It's fun and has some QTs to please the eye

>>Very Guilty
>Beauty and the Beast

Don't feel guilty, Kristen Kreuk has been my waifu since 2002

Family Guy

Too bad it only lasted one season.

Most DC TV series too.

Just stop watching Arrow, you'll be surprised how much more you enjoy life.

It was much better than that pile of shit movie.

>token space nigger
>Katana
>Funky hair colored girl
>Make protagonist that is supposed to be white but it's just some mulatto mix
>Dark skinned female protagonist that is not black or latina
Yeah, formula is correct for cheap sci Fi

All the QTs are gone from Arrow, after it being the premiere show for it circa Season 2.
Sara gone, Nyssa gone, Sin gone, Thea currently gone, Shadow gone, Laurel gone.

Enjoy Felicity and no one else.

The good thing about the TV series was that it didn't take itself too seriously, had a great season arc and likeable characters.
Unfortunately, CBS decided it wasn't procedural enough and chucked it out.

Well at least we got more of Felicity's mom. That's exactly what the show needed.

Sons of Anarchy. Jax, Tara, and Gemma were unbearable, but I loved just about everyone else.

Got you, familia

My nigga

Those are some nice butts.

I think I got the guilty card here.
Fite me

Is the scream tv show a genuine attempt at a slasher series or is it like a campy teen version of it?

Yes

I'm not even ashamed that this is my absolute favorite show of all time.

How I Met Your Mother for sure.

Season 1 and 2 are pretty good.

and the episode where Marshall's dad dies makes me tear up everytime

Scott Caan has the look of a man standing on a box.

Marshall was the best character.
Too bad the shows creators went full retard by making more Barney and Ted plots.

When will they learn

Oh christ yes this was so fucking terrible but I stayed until the end. The premise and some of the ideas they had were neat, but damn if the acting and writing were not fucking terrible throughout.

which four?

Z Nation

Pretty much only watching it because of Jaimie Alexander. Also it kinda got better in the second half.

i am jazz

Rose McIver is my waifu

Go ahead, fight me

I almost fell from my bed, when I watched last week and the actor of Dyson from Lost Girl popped up.
Really shows how they all draw from the same resources up there in old canada.

They should get Ksenia Solo, too.

Also I've seen this one recently, pretty much only because of Italia Ricci

That Show with Joan Rivers
Opens with some cheesey stand-up to loosen up the crowd. Then she interviews a few people about a random subject, one of the guests is usally an authority on said subject and the other gurst is a wild card.

Its mostly from 1968, so seeing through that perspective is great. Television really has changed, and it hasnt changed much at all.

Sup Forums would love this show some of the topics are like:
>Are Women Necessary?

Thryve got it all on Hulu and nobody in my life would watch it with me

Naked and afraid

>tfw when Grace Park is taller than you.
She's taller than Edward James Olmos.

Started out strong enough. Same cheap melodrama as Walking Dead, but the aliens at least where a more interesting threat.

But I all my interest evaporated when blondy went ghandi.

>Pic related
Put every episode in a playlist and hit shuffle, let it run in the background while I'm working or watch it when I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

>Same cheap melodrama as Walking Dead
One of the reasons i liked the first season of FS so much was that there were absolutely no in group fighting at all. They had alien invasion to deal with and they had no time for that shit, until later that is.

The show was not great. Not awful just middle of the road.

However Ray made the show immensely enjoyable whenever he popped up. The perfect casting

bump

I still watch Geordie Shore and I watched all of Party Down South

Game of Thrones

My nigga.

everytime I tell someonw I watch SVU, they call me a pervert who likes rape

I just like the Benson titties and Fin being constantly confused by pedophiles

>Supernatural
>A little guilty
It's reached the point where I'm guilty of having watched once almost a decade ago.

>1999
Goddamn

Why do you waste your time with all this thrash?

Rescue Me. Slightly less cringy soap opera but the last two seasons were absolutely terrible for the sake of being edgy. Still watched it for some damn reason.

No, she's creepy little superfast Smallville girl

Same. I have absolutely no idea why that show is so highly regarded. The acting (Ackles is alright but the lanky fuck seems to think being an actor is twitching a lot), story, budget, directing is bottom of the barrel tier.

>but the lanky fuck seems to think being an actor is twitching a lot
>how to portray a headache
>pinch your nose bridge
>pinky up because you're a gentleman
>close your eyes and breath through the nose

5 years ago, my mom got me to watch Once Upon a Time with her. She stopped watching after Season 1.

Season 5 drops on Netflix on the 26th get hype

It is mine because i like the idea of a dudebro shouting at ghosts the running away screaming when a bang happens