When they make the 'bad guy' so fucking right the good guys seem evil

>When they make the 'bad guy' so fucking right the good guys seem evil.

Something about this movie hit that perfect sweet spot between nostalgic and forward-thinking. It was probably the mixture of traditional filmmaking techniques with state-of-the-art technology. Most impressed I've been with a blockbuster on a creative or technical level in ages.

The Jungle Book was the greatest movie I've seen all year.

Wanna elaborate more? The CGI/digital creations were mixed well enough with the real. Didn't really annoy me or pop out that much, you know.

The spiky dude and the bear basically same way of talking their lines, that was bit of a mistake.

Probably the best 2016 film I've seen so far, but lot of the Cannes and festival films haven't leaked so there's that.

lol the CGI was fucking horrendous. Anythign that wasn't standign still was completely blurry. The opening scene of him running through the jungle?

No wonder the kid acted like shit. They put a ten year old in front of a giant green screen on a gaint green floor surrounded by giant green walls and some faggot from Disney says "uhhhh ok so you're like.. talking to a bear. Look at the camera and say this line. Action"

Great end credit sequence

>good and evil

Nice spooks brah

Shere Khan was just butthurt a wimpy human rekt him that time.
King Louie, howewer, literally did nothing wrong. Mowgli should have accepted the deal, that guy is a fcking giant that destroyed a temple by accident. He would have raped Shere Khan without even putting effort in it.

Agreed. It has some cheesy dialogue in certain spots, the songs and the wolf "pact" were unnecessary, but it's the easily best of the year so far.

I fucking lost it at pic related

Yeah but Shere is obviously right in the big picture about man ruining the jungle and even Mogwai brings the flame and puts half of it to fire when he has a little fit.

>That part where Idris Elba explains cucking to the wolves
I was giggling like a retard

What the fuck were they thinking?

If that was his real reason he'd have been content with Mowgli being kicked out, or killed by someone else. But he wanted to kill him himself, and pretty desperately to that. It's clear that his real reason is that he's still butthurt about getting burned in the face by a human.

>You're a fucking cuck, Akheela
Why was this allowed? I thought Disney was family friendly

fucking cuckoo bird

Here's your (you)

And Sup Forums special lmao

Really enjoyed Jungle Book.
Will this Disney remake be as good?

You could tell whoever made the animals really loved working with them. All so very memorable in design and behavior, even bordering on physical comedy.

not possible fro bad guys to be good
girls ;))

lmao holy fuck that looks bad

bad guys are right a lot of the times. doesn't justify the extremes they take to be bad

The colors broke down heavily for that scene in that webm, it looks better in remux/rip

Average movie until Baloo comes into the picture and makes it good.

Not a fan of the kid's acting and I didn't like Sher Khan much; wasn't intimidating at all. Also, he never fucked the she wolf

I liked the kid, I mean it's nothing special but he is definitely a consistent in the way he acts, liked Shere too.

The best bad guys are the twisted good guys. They want something good done but can't get it done the right way and resort to dirty methods to do it. They're called antiheroes if they're the protagonist.

Second best bad guys are bad because they want power or money.

The worst badguys are just evil because "evil".

Here's one.

InGen owned the dinosaurs on the island so they were perfectly justified to capture them and transfer them to their zoo in San Diego.

>The worst badguys are just evil because "evil".
lol did you just call Carpenter's Halloween, Coens' NCFOM and Faust shit?

I never really considered them to be evil. Just misunderstanding of the situation.

all this "humor" was so fucking cringey

Yep. Evil bad guys because "evil" are boring flat characters better suited towards a child's comic book or Harry Potter.

Well, the movie tries to portray them as the bad guys but fails horribly at doing so.

baloo made it fucking horrible

he was like a drunk redneck

hes not wrong

Get a load of this pleb

Only plebs call others plebs

That's why he was funny

i know what you mean...