Yo Sup Forums, I got a question about making edibles

Yo Sup Forums, I got a question about making edibles.

I'm going to the beach this friday and I was wondering if I make a firecracker w/ one full gram of weed tonight and store it away somewhere safe, would I still be able to eat it friday and get baked? Or should I wait to cook the edible so the potency doesn't go down or something?

Pls help

Decarb weed first, will keep but will be soggy

How would I decarb my weed?

(Please don't make me google)

Bump

More answers would be appreciated.

nigger

I don't see it decreasing in potentcy after a few days maybe wrap it in some foil or something. Those things tast like shit fresh so don't worry about it being stale

Guys just eat your bud your stomach will decarb it for you. lol newfags.

>firecrackers

On a scale of 0 to 16 how underage are you?

less is more. firecrackers are a quick/lazy way to make edibles but you can't just dump a massive clump on cheap, plastic peanut butter.

Use actual expensive peanut butter with oil in it. Grind your herb into as fine a powder as you can and sprinkle it in a way to maximize surface area. If you wanna go a full gram then just make a bunch of firecrackers.

Or just go to the shop and buy a bag of edibles (chocolates, jellies, coffee, cream, bbq sauce), soap, hand cream, lip balm, suntan lotion or anal/vaginal suppositories to get high instead.

im pretty sure OP is underage, if he was of legal age he would just bake those disgusting firecrackers the day he's going to eat them, but im assuming today is his parents date night so he has kitchen access.

OP here. I'm 18 and my mom knows I smoke and is fine w/ it, as long as its outside. I just want to cook at night while she's asleep so the smell of cooking weed doesn't stink up the kitchen while shes awake.

I've made firecrackers before, they do stink up your kitchen.

decarb means baking your weed at like 320F for 25 mins before cooking into lipids
"unlocks" the thc, simply put

Just take a joint to the beach, don't over think it faggot

Are you sure its 320F and not something more like 200F, shit-for-brains?

I am taking a joint nigger, I just want an edible.

Yup, I do it all the time. Fridge should be fine for storage

Cont....

Make the edible first obviously

Do it properly or not at all, I found making edibles to be a huge waste otherwise.

Find the fattest fat fuck butter you can find, melt it, dump your ground weed in there, stir it around for like half hour. Butter should be fucking neon green now. Strain the plant material out, and let the butter harden. Then use it for anything, make cookies, brownies, a sammich, or just eat it straight.

Basically, use butter, really fatty fat fuck butter. None of that butter that isnt butter, with no fat. Has to be so fat you wouldnt eat it if you knew how fat it actually was. Like, really fatty butter.

Take a piece of tin foil and pour your weed onto it. Place it in the oven at 250 degrees for 15 min. The smell is real good.

Don't do none of this wasteful nonsense, just use butter. Really fatty fat butter, not marginarine.

Nigga he asked to decarb the weed. Only spread decarbed weed into fat. Fresh flower will not work.

I'll take that into mind, but all you do is mix melted butter with grinded weed for half an hour Does the weed have to be decarbed???