Alright Sup Forums. I'm making a new skyrim character. He's an orc who wears heavy armor and uses a two handed weapon...

Alright Sup Forums. I'm making a new skyrim character. He's an orc who wears heavy armor and uses a two handed weapon. To spice things up I want you guys to come up with a rule for him to live by. For example, I played a khajit that wouldn't get into water under any circumstances. I played a redguard who hated all khajit and killed them on sight. Give me a fun unique rule for my orc. I was gonna post a pic of him but the file was too big.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't use two handed weapons, or wear heavy armor. Good luck Op.
Also have him be an alcoholic who has to drink several times a day. Use an inebriation mod to make it better.

I'll be bumping with pics of tits till someone comes up with something

Man you must be fucking bored, let's make it interesting:

>Hard difficulty
>Must use nothing but Warhammer
>No spells at all
>No potions can only heal by eating specifically meat
>Must always choose the 'asshole' dialogue
>Must kill EVERY single living thing you see
>No sneak
>No fast travel/rest

Have fun.

I want him to be the orciest orc around so he's gotta use orc armor and orc great sword. I like the idea of him being a drunk tho.

Lol no sneak would be interesting. He can't kill everyone he sees tho because I actually wanna complete the main quest and do the miraak quests this time.

your character is a robot. he hates women and people stronger than him. So basically just hates woman because orc. kill all roasties.

Oh Christ. I wanna stay as far away from robots and anything r9k related as possible.

White supremacist Nord who kills all non-Nords.

Killing children's parents sends them to the orphanage. He should want to fill the orphanage with children's laughter by making all children in Skyrim live at the orphanage. Oh and never kill grelod.

Before clearing a dungeon you have to make a blood-sacrifice to Malacath consisting of the most pure woman in the next town! Also "challenge" all other orcs to a "duel". Just attack them with something weak until they attack and duel them. After get arrested. Only make an exception for unkillable characters or uniques like Uraq from the college.

You monster frisbee.

I like this. How do I determine which woman is the most pure tho?

Have him be a pseudo-pacifist who hates killing. He won't kill any living creatures that he doesn't absolutely have to but has no problem slaughtering the undead.

I'm glad you like it.
humble, maybe virgin (no children), did something good in lore (there are some people with good deeds), aren't racist, aren't criminal, aren't completely ugly because that would insult your god

DeadLifeMatters!
Fucking fascist get off b

discord.gg/cMD2Vch