Do you think this gril is worth fucking? She is married
>39 years old
>I am 23
>she has kids
>mexican
>she lives in a fuck up city, so I am scared her husband is a narco lol
>her husband looks like typical mexican cartel scum
>fatty, mustache, darker brown skin

We know eachother for 6 months, but just recently I started talking to her because she says she has been having trouble in her marriage

Nudes?

No op, youll be fine. If her husband is a narco, she wouldnt be talking to you and youd be fucked by now.

No, we have just started exchanging pics recently, maybe she willl show some tits later, she sent this today

Yeah that's probably right, also she lives a shithole her walls unpainted and stuff

Who taking the photo?

wtf no dude. I wouldn't even fuck that consequence free, let alone what you have on your plate.

I hate to break it to you, but that girl ain't 39. She's 45 at best.

Anyway, nothing good can come of this.

She has a selfie stick

You're a beaner too, aren't you?

lmao to think this is even a question. this is the most pathetic shit ive ever seen of any beaner

Really? I mean I know she aint wife material or anything, but I kind of like her boobs a fucking lot
idk I think she might be turning 40 this year and maybe just fucked up skin, on different social media she has that age and I talk with her daughter, she said her mom was that age

No bro, I am an amerifat ready to travel to mexico to get my head chop off, of course I am a beaner you fucking retard fat cuck mcdonalds boi, fkkkkkkkkkkk ree

Nah man. I'd prefer to have sex with someone pre-menopause.

Older women are fucking GOAT. You'd be doing yourself and your country a disservice if you don't fuck the living day lights out of that old broad. Get in there and win buddy.

i wanna see her chichis

> She is married
kill yourself

fucking kek

39 years old

Calls her a girl

shes about to hit menopause any minute now. Disgusting

Look at thatweird ass fucking elbow

also vulture hands

lmfao no dude

I pity you, guy.

So many fucking young hot latina women and you wanna settle for some sub par ugly one in her 40s all used up already. with kids

C'mon man. Have some fucking dignity, puto.

Alright grandma, whatever floats your boat dude, you sound worse than a feminazi getting triggered by getting called girl lmao

>I started talking to her because she says she has been having trouble in her marriage

It's not your fucking business what goes on in her personal life regarding marriage. Don't make it your business. If you wanna fuck her even though I advise against it, just be more upfront about what you want to have to do with her. If she brings up her life, change the fucking subject. It's for your own good.

shut the fuck up faggot, first of all, I would just chat her up ocasionally without flirting because I do have some kind of respect for married women, but she then brought up the subject that her marriage was not going well, that is why I started to make moves towards her fag boi

I intend to

How fucking ugly are you OP, that you are even considering fucking this hideous piece of slum trash.

Me too bro, maybe in a few days

I would like to think I am a 7/10 maybe 6

You truly sicken me. And every single one of your friends, if you even have any, and family.

A 3/10.

Why

I'd try to get a little more direct, just tell her that youd like to se her naked or shit like that. I'm pretty sure she'd send you nudes right away if you asked for them

>worth fucking
>her partner is cartel
>all them videos from Mexico
>deffinetly

I think you should do it, but I have a fetish for women who look like this. Kind of jealous honestly. Hit it for me user!

Do you have any more pictures?

Looks like she's being held against her will at some cartel whore house with that backdrop

>Tfw would smash and creampie if this milf wanted it tho

Yeah I will try it in the next days, she sent me a couple selfies so I will work my way up from that
Yolo

Yes from her fb and social media accs
I wouldn't doubt it lol, her pics are almost always in the same shitty wall, and her daughter told me she doesn't go to school

OP dont listen to all of these virgin Sup Forumsros.
fuckin go for it, mature babes are cool. gl

no pussy is worth getting killed over

>mexican
i bet her husband has an 18yo mistress, so she feels okay cheating on him lel

Those legs.. that slutty face.. fuck

As a mexican, no. She looks like a cheap hooker

Moarr

If you want to mess with a potential cartel member and get yourself beheaded go right fucking ahead m8

Why would you not? WHY WOULD YOU NOT FUCK HER?

Her vag looks so good

im mexican. tell me witch city is, and i will tell how fuck up the city is.

This is her and her husband btw, do you think he looks cartel like?

Culiacan sinaloa

he looks like ... truck driver... trailero??
there a lot of those in mexico, specially in the frontier. wheres she from? (city)

totally fuck up! forget it! there a lot of cartels in there. and if you are a us citizen, youre an easy target to them.

Culiacan sinaloa

Do you think he looks cartel tho?

>>fatty, mustache, darker brown skin
Enough about her... what does the husband look like?

He wants to fuck a subpar married bitch who owns a selfie stick.

There is no dignity here.

I'd pay her enough to let me knock on her back door everyday and twice on Sundays.

Pic related I'd serve her ham before our session.

Bitch looks crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy.

doesnt matter... there are better looking latinas in the us! and more younger and hot! dont screw it up! and yes, he looks like one! but must of the mexican traileros does!

Her sister lol, maybe they just have a thing for fatties? This one doesn't look like a cartel kiiller

Ok thx bro, yeah will probably just stick to try and get her to send nudes

I'd tell her Google translate this

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

10/10 knuckle ball camel toe

It's not worth the risk your taking op. Even if he is not in a cartel he is still a man with a wife. If he catches you then he will behead you. If he is a cartel guy he will surely torture you. It's not worth it that chick looks ugly and broken down. The good old usa has plenty of qt Latin girls.

You should fuck her then tell the husband she tricked you.

Cheating is the worst thing you can do to a marital partner and she must pay for it.

Yes I wouldn't want to participate in a cheating relationship, that's why I only started to "flirt" with her once she mentioned she had problems with her husband, figured they might split up

confirmed faggot

OP, ignore every virgin faggot in this thread. Go ahead and fuck her buddy. Seriously, you'll definitely regret it if pass this opportunity.

MILFS are the fucking way to go. Every faggot who is telling you to not do this is either a virgin, a faggot, or a cuck who has just has never slept with a milf. MILFS are fucking amazing because they have experience, they know how to handle a man, so they are amazing in bed.

Shove your dick in this one OP. Do yourself a favor and stick your dick all up in her holes.

Good luck with living on just one kidney someday soon just if lucky ofcourse.