Sorry to interrupt...

sorry to interrupt, but we have reason to believe that there are some illegal dubs going being passed around these parts. just show us your singles and you'll be free to go

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok officer

*walks right in*

Ami being detained officer?

the law requires that i answer no

SHIT THE JIGS UP!!

Maybe you should put triggers on your shotguns Mr. Pegg.

there's no dubs, dickbreath.

pardon me sir - just on my way to cum

Sorry, Officer, but I must be going.

you mother fucker

I will just be on my way, yes?

This whole thing is one big misunderstanding

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

officer plz im just trying to escape from the pain of life here, i have no dubs!!

I DINDU NUFFIN OK

There are no dubs on me or my husband, officer.

Hey Fuck You...I'm in my house if I got dubz...come get em mother fucker
pic related...it my closet about 3ft from my bed

>Shot dead for being gay
I didndu nuffin prove it

That's some sexy firepower there, friendo

You don't have the guts to do anything even if I did have dubs

What if someone has trips?

Just passing through, douche cop.

l will kill you all

they get frisked or killed on sight

If trips kill cop if quads kill whole police force in city if quints wipes out the army killing this and all future threads lije this
>i didndu nuffin pigs

No sorry i have trips

Alright. Naw worries m8

>shit, hide em.

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality, but it's not the contents of the post that
I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [b], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

Regards, Patrick Bateman

>hiding illegal dubs in your asshole

No dubs here

Reroll to kill the pigs join me b/ros

I don't know what these "dubs" are, officer!

Alright

No dubs here baws...

aye dindu nuffin

Officer, the only dubs i'd have on me are the legal kind, really.

Never touched dubs in my life sir

Sure you can frisk me officer! Let me just take off my armor starting from my right hip...

uCANTfuckWITHmeLAWFAG

Luckily I am the worst I know at aquiring black market dubs!

Don't worry....he's a British cop...no real threat

what if trips