You guys can talk all the shit you want, i love this fucking guitar. it plays like a goddamn dream. sew buttons

you guys can talk all the shit you want, i love this fucking guitar. it plays like a goddamn dream. sew buttons

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What exactly is the point of this thread? Other than the obvious declaration of homosexuality and subsequent begging for cocks to suck.

ah, you don't get it. i catch so much shit for one reason or another just like the BS you are spouting out of your fat ass mouth. "oh, fender sucks". that type of shit. i just thought i'd make a statement since every other asshole around here feels that he has that right so why the fuck shouldn't i?

>playing anything but a telecaster or a mustang

There's nothing wrong with a fender strat, i guess some people just feel as though they're overused

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

dude, i have so many fucking guitars i could barf guitars. seriously, the only thing i have more of than guitars is guns. so that being said, i don't have a tele, but i'm thinking about getting one just to say i have one

they are only overused if i over use it. this fucking thing seriously plays like melted butter. i shit you knots

the only people that talk shit about strats are people who buy les pauls, mostly fucking hpster types, with 1 month of playing experience and do not know shit about guitars

nothing wrong with a strat

here's a part of my lineup. just what i had out in the open at the time. but this is pretty much my recording setup

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

Strats are great, what retard gives you shit for having one?
side note: why plain white?

missing from that is my washburn 6 string that i use for most of my acoustic work and the silvertone that i also use for some of it, that's a pretty bad worker for the cheap price my dad paid for it when i was 16

btw i do not mean les pauls suck or anything, beginners with expensive les pauls who talk shit about other guitars just bothers me

>why plain white
here's why, my hero. this one isn't, but his were mostly white

i can dig it baby, i know what you speak of. i've had to listen to them most of my life

Of you like a twangy bendy sound it's for you. I myself have been saving up for a Rickenbacker 4001 bass

bumped so i can find the fucker

i got that fucking Charvel and an amp for $100 from a guy that needed money

My other washy

tangerine, tangerine. living reflections of a dream