I found a tick on my balls. Help

I found a tick on my balls. Help

He's really dug in

dig that fucker out

Dig? It's my balls. God damn it

How do you think it got in there?

Probably when I was fucking my girlfriend after going mushroom hunting

Put Vaseline over the hole. He'all begin to suffocate at try to crawl out, that's when you get him.

Morel or psilocybe?

if thats a tick you will fuck your scrote up if you kill it in there

Morel

Use a lighter

I just pulled it out and then smashed it with a shotglass. I'm pretty allergic to tick bites. I'm not going to have a good day tomorrow

I've gotten quite a few ball ticks, just pull it out

My ear hurts. Do they crawl into ears as well? I'm not used to little ticks. Only enormous upper peninsula ones

Never had that happen to me, but I'm sure its possible

Wait.. this year? It's a little early isn't it? Idk I'm Wisconsin but I usually don't go out until after may

Op post the hole it was in, in really interested in this lol

post pic

It was in Missouri. Bit warmer. All I found were red ones though and those are poisonous. Some people eat them anyway though.

Spread petroleum jelly over the entire thing, it will start to suffocate and it will work it's way out and then u can grab some tweezers and dig it out

Ok

if its head didn't come out attached to the body still, you are really fucked & may need surgery to remove it

They can live in freezing cold water for extended periods of time. I doubt that works

Pretty sure body can break it down.

You shouldn't have dug it out.
When you do that, the mouth can (and probably did) stay in your body. It can cause bad infections. Not only that but when you dug it out you likely squeezed it a bit and got tick guts all up in your shit - more gross stuff to cause infections, also bacteria and parasites, etc. Stuff that can cause diseases. It also probably barfed on you while being dug out, more infection causing garbage.
A lot of fags will say the tick head is stuck when you dig it out and can regrow, but that isn't a thing.

You should have used tweezers.
It's been awhile, but i feel like nail polish on it works, as that was supposed to make it need to come out for air. Also fire, but I doubt you want to set your nuts on fire. And I'd have to google both of those things as I'm not sure if i'm mixing up fact and tick urban legends.

Clean the fuck out of the wound and hope your balls don't fall off, user.

incorrect.
It can cause an infection, but ticks don't even have heads. What you're referring to are its mouth-parts.

>pretty sure

There's a tick hook that's been around for some time now and it's pretty good. (pic related)

Also, stop fucking woofie and calling her your girlfriend.

This will cause the tick to barf which is another potential infection in the wound.
The best method is with tweezers but someone would want to look up the exact way to do it, all other methods are mixtures of old wives' tales.

and this is the other best way other than tweezers.
Really all doctors will suggest using tweezers or a tick removal tool.

Seed ticks aren't known to carry much, but yeah. God damn it. I'm fucked

i enjoyed the pilot

Get a Cryotherapy applicator. that shit will kill anything. Your best bet would to be to buy one for warts and skin tags.

op, do not throw the tick away after getting it out. research where you can send it in to a lab for a borrelia check for a few bucks. ticks can literally fuck up your whole life.

also, pull it out now without squeezing it. make sure the whole head comes out too. if you can't do it, go to a doc and he'll cut it out fo you.

>Get a Cryotherapy applicator. that shit will kill anything.

Are you motherfucking retarded? Whatever you do, do not kill the tick while it is still stuck inside you. When it dies it's drool and vomit it's stomachs content back into you, including all the bacteria it's got inside itself.

Imagine ripping a tick off of the tip of your dick, after taking a lighter to it to get it to loosen its bite, OP
Shit hurts, but not unbearably

Ticks are extemephiles. It wouldn't kill one. He's retarded. They can survive being frozen

yeah ok whatever. i say get it out asap. send it in for analysis. you don't want borreliosis.

Dick

I got it and smashed it. I still have it though. That's the plan

Go to the doctor bro, you don't want anything to happen hat could of been avoided, this is your sack we're talking about. I wish you best of luck man. And I hope you find hella mushrooms this year.

stick it in a fridge and take it to a doctor to make sure you didnt get ebola

my cat always has a shitton of ticks on him this time of the year. the other day i combed and pulled out 17 (!) ticks in one go.

some of these fuckers are so unbelievably small and still they already want to bite you. i'm not even sure you would notice. the two or three times i got bit it itched like CRAZY though. like for a week. so maybe you would catch them.

>Pinch that fucker off
>Have Ur boyfriend suck out poison/venom

The trick is to use heat, light a match and put the fire out and press the still hot tip against the tick

Dude I've had a tick on the tip of my cock and two in my sac. Just pull it out and quit being a bitch.

Fap and see what happens

underated post.

That can cause the tick to vomit nasty stuff into you. You want lyme disease tick saliva injected into your nuts?