fucking idiot

Bombed out and depleted. Bic that mess.

suicide/10

>Old enough to me missing half his hair
>Sonic doll by his video games

How is it to live with autism OP?

Do you get called Dickhead a lot?

bald/10

don't feel bad, most guys are by your age. just not me. i've got enough hair to equip an army. i have a fucking pony tail half way down my back,and i'm 6'3

hahahahahahahaha

pic isn't me lol. Pic is from here twitter.com/BalrogGameRoom/status/850909627277602820

Is that you galgomon???

The ol' "shave your head and grow a beard" time dude.

good for you, glad you have hair

you do have hair, right?

yup. although for him, he's only 23 and balding

sure. everybody says rate and then posts a pic of someone else.

i've had long hair all my life, but i did have a grey streak in my hair since i was about 20 years old. the women fucking love it

Also rocks a half full moustache, fedora, MLP pony and leather trenchcoat.

Ponytails are for faggots dude. Either wear your hair out and dress like a rock god or cut it short.

I have reallly thick hair, as does my dad, but I still find the idea of balding scary. Balding people resamble sickly animals who are losing their fur imo

What does your height have to do with anything? Also you can have a ponytail and still be balding. Pulling your hair back in a ponytail is a good way to accelerate balding in men.

>Ponytails are for faggots dude
i wear my hair like i feel on any given day. you don't tell me how to wear my fucking hair. sometimes down, sometimes up, sometimes fuck you. get it?

i have more goddamn hair than the law allows, as my wife says. ask her, she is a big lover of guys with long hair. that's how we met, she used to play with my hair at the bar.

oh, and the height thing, that just means that i'm that tall and i still have long enough hair to reach halfway down the back of a 6'3" man. that's all

Why does your head look like a ballsack and dick?