twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pearl Jam is still alive

AAAAAAAHHH
OOOOOOOHOOOO
AHM STILL ALIIIIVE HEEEEEYYYEEEEYYYY

>hang my head, drown my fear til you all just disappear

Dude from Mastodon sounds pretty similar

>I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU GET ME HANGIN' FROM

Because most of them don't have personalities and emotional bonding with a boy only goes so far. Boys have sheep mentality but they don't like to show this to the outside world. Their egos are massive too, they don't want to be exposed after all. That is why their simple minds think that wearing a Dead Kennedys or Misfits shirt will make them look like "deep and edgy" personalities. When in reality, they are nothing more than fragile simpletons covered in toxic masculinity. It's sad really. I feel bad for so called male "punk music fans".

>I'm your disappearing one
>I'll vanish when the curtain's drawn
>But I will come again,
>and you ought to let me in
>And you'll see I never disappear for long

What the fuck are you talking about?
OP posted a lyric from Black Hole Sun, not some quote you can shoot shit from your asshole on.

Because that vocal style became a meme and if someone genuinely tried it today as a new band they would get laughed off the stage as buttrock

i think he knew he was going to take his own life one day

>Someone tried to tell me something
>Don't let the world get you down
>Nothing will do me in before I do myself
>So save it for your own and the ones you can help
>Want to make it understood
>Wanting though I never would
>Trying though I know it's wrong
>Blowing it to hell and gone
>Wishing though I never could
>Blow up the outside world
It's really sinking on now how obviously a lot of Cornell's lyrics are about suicide. I don't know how I didn't notice them before.

He Brian Wilsoned himself as a teen and fought with depression and alcoholism his whole life.

what drugs did he do as a teen?

I've never heard this senpai

Oh, no. He said he smoked weed but quit pretty quick. I meant that he didn't leave his house for like a year at one point.

Badmotorfinger is the best album. I dare any of you to tell me why it isn't.

Because Superunknown features songs that are as good but is longer

Superunknown doesn't have Slaves & Bulldozers

My local NUTHIN BUT RAWK station had a little VO saying 'We're gonna miss you, Chris,' followed by a moment of silence, then they played Superunknown in its entirety, 20 minutes after that, they played Badmotorfinger.
It was nice. One of the morning show guys was really upset because Cornell had been on the show a bunch of times.

>I wanna reach down
>And pick the crowd up
>Carry back in my hands
>To the promise land
Fuck, at least he got to see Andrew again.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGM1MToTxGA

he was on pills at that time
all his friends were junkies and he was trying to kick the habit, so he became a shutin with no friends for a year

Ah. Yeah, I tried to look it up but all I was getting was current news.

One guy does...

youtube.com/watch?v=0JtB0Y9oM0I

redpill me on Brian Wilsoning oneself pls?

Brian JUSTed himself by locking himself away in his bedroom for years doing drugs, binge eating and generally having a mental breakdown

Thanks for posting this. Always nice finding newer bands I like to listen to.

:( rip

fuckin he'll

not even close man
where's the bluesy tone?
he seems to be missing a couple of octaves as well

I swear I'm not new, just never listened to the Beach Boys (apart from obvious hits). I have no idea about their backstory so just searched Wilson. Wtf is this shit:

"Beach Boy Brian Wilson tells how he was tortured by his father who took out his glass eye and made him look inside the space"

He had a fucked up childhood.

Murry was kind of an arsehole
What's sad with Brian is that you'd think having an alcoholic, abusive, controlling father would be as bad as it got, but in the 80s Gene Landy was even worse, if you want to look him up. His current mental state is to a large extent down to him.

>It's really sinking on now how obviously a lot of Cornell's lyrics are about suicide.

Or more specifically hanging

youtube.com/watch?v=f8nkHrv_4Mg

Can I have the source of this? I read about this like 8 years ago on wikipedia, and have never found a source on it

I heard the story about the pills directly from chris cornell during one of his interviews over the years
I believe it may have been a SiriusXM artist confidential

I tried to find one, but everything is just about his death atm. My mobile Google fu is weak.
I heard it at one of his solo shows a year or so ago.

on second thought, I'm pretty sure it wasn't the siriusxm interview, that was the one where he did his prince cover and that feels to recent to have been the right one

what a baseless conversation. how do you feel content talking about literally nothing with valuable content to offer

that conversation was rather substantial imo
if I weren't already a fan, I'd get from that conversation
>Salves & Bulldozers is a good song
>The album Superunknown has songs that are just as good
pretty valuable information

im sorry for having projected so harshly.

every time

Quit it with your autistic copypasta, you sperg